Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50533 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by texazzpete(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
hansad: Your clamour for empathy observed. But you ought to know it: solution to the Boko Haram problem is grant the 12 northern states a sharia-governed country it craves. Both young and old celebrated when northern governors introduced sharia criminal codes into the legal system of the 12 northern states. Boko Haram later sprang up and has consistently stated that it is fighting for a sharia-governed country. So? Must the rest of Nigeria perish with north for what north brought to itself? No.

Did the 12 northern Governors come and tell you they want a separate sharia-governed nation?
The solution to Boko Haram is to defeat those criminals and kill them. Your solution would be to turn your back on your fellow Nigerians as gladly watch as a genocidal terrorist group slaughtered innocents because they are not your people.

It's hard to believe that nominally, most of you devils are Christians. This is a thread to discuss news of an armed terrorist group massacring unarmed and vulnerable kids and to mourn and grieve. Yet here you are, patronizingly babbling about 'noting my request for empathy'.

Sometimes, I struggle to think how some of you sleep at night.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
AKUNWATA1: WHO IS BEHIND THE BOMB MR GWORO TEETH
orijetsafor, ihejirika,sherish and jonathan.jst keep pretendin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BOAR: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17:

Are you saying if it was the Nigerian military that bombed and opened fire on these innocent people to prevent the disintegration of Nigeria by boko haram, you would have celebrated it?
You are a foolish hypocrite, the fact remains that he killed a lot of innocent people ''things that moved and didn't move'' and you celeberated it. You have absolutely no moral justification to criticise those who don't care about the deaths in the north. Yours is far worse, they 'don't care'', while you actively celebrate.
You guys are the worst hypocrites on earth.

Why are you easy to get into fit of anger, you should attend anger management classes. You resort to insults the way a kid does.

If you can celebrate Ojukwu that took you to war as Biafrans, why can't others celebrate a Nigerian General that fought on behalf of Nigerians.

Clean yourself of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by ifekemmie(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
They are not trying to remain relevant, they are actually getting more relevant. They have moved from inhabiting in forests to living in towns and villages, yet you guys feel we are defeating them. How laughable.

Way out is d koko now, may God deliver us from there hand. Really pity dis pple. Someone children n parent.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BossAyuk: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

The people that even clicked the LIKE button on that comment are even more pathetic!

How did we get to this point as a nation, where people have no empathy for innocent victims of this BH madness?
Some people don't know that they're more evil than Bokoharam with the comments they make on nairaland. Look at that f00l called oneeast with a very useless ideology. You know your Ibo brothers are everywhere in Nigeria, there are definitely Ibo people in the North too...Christians too.

Curse be onto likers of his comment.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jahskid: then focus on saving him/her and leave naira land 4 nw please
those in our unit (4) are stable.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by hansad: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: Of course when we allows it happens it will be our fault too. Governors at state level should get to work instead of waiting for FG to do everything for them. Obiano deployed intelligence gathering drones and CCTVs at the strategic points in Anambra to scientifically track and check criminal activities. What are the northern leaders doing?

Gov. Kwankwaso the chief security officer for Kano state could not stop killers and bombers in his state. Once again, he shall blame President Jonathan for Boko Haram exploits. Kwankwaso would rather use Islamic Police to seize millions of Naira worth alcohol products in Kano state and burn them in the open before TV crews. Acts like this encourage Boko Haram. Kwankwaso says he wants to become presidnt of Nigeria from May 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
hansad: Gov. Kwankwaso the chief security officer for Kano state could not stop killers and bombers in his state. Once again, he shall blame President Jonathan for Boko Haram exploits. Kwankwaso would rather use Islamic Police to seize millions of Naira worth alcohol products in Kano state and burn them in the open before TV crews. Acts like this encourage Boko Haram. Kwankwaso says he wants to become presidnt of Nigeria from May 2015.
a chief security officer that can not question commisioner of police not to talk of military commanders.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Ttalk: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
jopheezy: dude said many people were killed

Oh jeez
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by amagugm: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Oritsejafor the gunrunner busted yesterday, bomb goes off today!!! Do the math!!
Christians are not that dafts

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Virgindove(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
The cold war btw Jonathan & Kwankwaso vis-a-vis the animosity that exists btw presidency and Emir of Kano might be fuelling these incessant Boko-haram attacks on Kano.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Arysexy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: So where in that post did I accuse Ihejirika of sponsoring boko haram? You're not sensible at all! Please get lost!

If u can't see it wear goggles. Fuccckkk off! Over fat pig.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Tmissy3000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Don't you have something better to say?

People are crying....and na Beyonce wey dey your mind.

you dey mind d idiot, beyonce koo. Boko haram ni.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Collynzo17: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

Why are you easy to get into fit of anger, you should attend anger management classes. You resort to insults the way a kid does.

If you can celebrate Ojukwu that took you to war as Biafrans, why can't others celebrate a Nigerian General that fought on behalf of Nigerians.

Clean yourself of bigotry.
Clean yourself of hypocrisy man, it is disgusting.
Go and read my posts over and over again.
My only interest you is to expose you and your likes for all to see.
I am done.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BOAR: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17:
Clean yourself of hypocrisy man, it is disgusting.
Go and read my posts over and over again.
My only interest you is to expose you and your likes for all to see.
I am done.

Its infact your inability to see the similarities in the activities of Shekau and Ojukwu thst is leading you to form your opinion of me.

Did Ojukwu went to war with Nigeria or not?

Is Shekau not waging war with Nigeria or not?

Did Ojukwu desire a separate country or not?

Is Shekau not aspiring to declare and Islamic nation or not?

If you can step out of your bigotry, you will see the glaring similarities.

I'm done with you too.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by greall1: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Northerner leaders are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by nagoma(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Some of the arms smuggled in Ayo orestejefors's jet have gotten thru. God knows for how long he had been arming criminals to cause mayhem in the land.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by groovie(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is no joke. Everyone in the country has to be highly vigilant now. That bomb that went off might have been planted by a fellow student, or a small kid, or someone who was promised some bucks. (maybe like 20k cos poverty in the north is crazy). I think the government should start educating communities on security issues, basic security awareness cos that's where the battle will be won to begin with.
there is nothing that will stop these guys from bombing any other state in this country cos they are been pummeled by the military right now.
its very easy for anyone to walk into anywhere and plant an ied, so vigilance is key here. Am saying this for the insensitive lot that think that this is restricted to the north.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by abdulkayus(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

I am a dudette not a dude

ok dudette
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Its not bomb blast, its gun shots.

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
[size=28pt]How were Nigerians before the PDP came to power?[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Why is it that anytime Jonathan loyalist is caught red handed, an attack happens that will steal the attention away from these officials. believe me, no one will talk about the CAN President again. like all other scandals of these God forsaken administration, it will be swept under the carpet.

u are terribly n horribly satanic
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by creativemusic: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
God save us o..........
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by mukhcech(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

Its infact your inability to see the similarities in the activities of Shekau and Ojukwu thst is leading you to form your opinion of me.

Did Ojukwu desire a separate country or not?

I'm done with you too.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oilyngbati(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

Oh well ,I daresay you may be right....but intolerance is a two way street.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

''Did Ojukwu desire a separate country or not''?

I'm done with you too.
do u imagine or think in ur wildest dreams that regions n tribes in naija are happy being roped in this country? do u think they're ok in a nation that simply refuse to practise true federalism simply because some peeps just wanna continue parasiting on others? most ppl have sn the light n if u think that its only ojukwu thats got da ideologies u made mention of n wanna secede,then u must be some homo frm saturn....
i aint igbo but if certain peeps wanna lord it on others n wanna continue being parasites n say no to true federalism n resource control while bearing some goddamm born2rule bulshiit,then disintigration remains da best option..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by espn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy: allah boys on rampage as military flush them, retaliation?
Bleep u for using dat word!
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Akalia(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: The north should maintain the spate of bombings and destruction of their land and economy so far as it does not affect us in our comfort here in Anambra!

We are cool with the northerners bombing the northern region! cool cool
what goes around comes around and don't throw stones if you live in a glass house ,they say my friend!!
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by hansad: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Did the 12 northern Governors come and tell you they want a separate sharia-governed nation?
The solution to Boko Haram is to defeat those criminals and kill them. Your solution would be to turn your back on your fellow Nigerians as gladly watch as a genocidal terrorist group slaughtered innocents because they are not your people.

It's hard to believe that nominally, most of you devils are Christians. This is a thread to discuss news of an armed terrorist group massacring unarmed and vulnerable kids and to mourn and grieve. Yet here you are, patronizingly babbling about 'noting my request for empathy'.

Sometimes, I struggle to think how some of you sleep at night.

See what you are like: You go to the bush, you fetch firewood crowded by red ants into your house. Red ants latter multiply and invade your house and members of your family. Neighbours come to your aid to fight off red ants, but many in your household like the firewood.
You then want nearby households to ignore what may be good for them and their descendants and join you as victims of red ants infestation. You turn around to even blame the head of your community for not chasing out red ants in your household.

Look, I am aware that you are aware: the days earth and mankind were created, there was no decree that the people called Nigerians today must be in one country. You must therefore flush yourself of that moronic belief that everybody in Nigeria must have been tied up with a strong One Nigeria rope - never to leave.

Nigeria shortly after it came to be in 1914 has been rocked by Islamic extremists from the north - not just by Boko Haram alone. This time, your ogas from far north asked for sharia; Boko Haram is fighting for sharia country.

You must be a devil and block sucker parading as a Nigeria nationalist if you believe that every Nigerian group must remain in One Nigeria to perennially bear the pains Islamic extremists from northern Nigeria inflict on Nigeria. Do you know how many millions of Dollars Nigeria lose daily due to actions of Islamic extremists?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rexxie:
do u imagine or think in ur wildest dreams that regions n tribes in naija are happy being roped in this country? do u think they're ok in a nation that simply refuse to practise true federalism simply because some peeps just wanna continue parasiting on others? most ppl have sn the light n if u think that its only ojukwu thats got da ideologies u made mention of n wanna secede,then u must be some homo frm saturn....
i aint igbo but if certain peeps wanna lord it on others n wanna continue being parasites n say no to true federalism n resource control while bearing some goddamm born2rule bulshiit,then disintigration remains da best option..

Lemme tell you why Nigeria is underdeveloped.

In 1960, we got our independence.....and almost immediately our leaders promoted the idea that the road to proseprity was by selling raw materials and sharing the money.

As time went on., the raw materials all became unprofitable....except oil.

That is why some people call others parasites.

But at the same time,you and your pals the Hausa Fulani refuse to vote leaders who will, like Park Chung Hee and the Meji Emperor....promote education and innovation as a means of national prosperity. You won't even use the little oil money you have to invest in industrial development.

And you graduates use your degrees and diplomas to get job in a bank.(What is an engineer doing in a bank, FHS?) Your counterparts abroad use their knowledge to solve actual problems. (even problems in the third world).

And so, the oil money diminishes every year.Of course we can get more money via innovation....but you Nigerians think it is the other guy who must innovate....while you enjoy the oil money like a rich man's wife.

So,we descend deeper into poverty.

You and the Hausas should stop blaming yourselves. Instead....ask the question why Nigeria is not manufacturing things like radios, televisions, grinding machines, tractors, etc. It is because we refuse to exploit the little we have to make a big profit.

Instead...we would rather chop and fight over oil money. And build lots of roads and beautiful buildings. And pretend that religion X or tribe Y is the problem....rather than ourselves.

And as the oilmoney falls...we fight inane tribal wars that lead to lotsof deaths.

You and your Hausa pals need to wakey wakey. We once became slaves because we refused to listen when some wise old man said....He who makes the gunpowder wins the war.

But then again.....making gunpowder is such hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
hansad:

See what you are like: You go to the bush, you fetch firewood crowded by red ants into your house. Red ants latter multiply and invade your house and members of your family. Neighbours came to your aid to fight off red ants, but many in your household like the firewood.
You then want nearby households to ignore what may be good for them and their descendants and join you as victims of red ants infestation. You turn around to even blame the head of your community for not chasing out red ants in your household.

Look, I am aware that you are aware: the days earth and mankind were created, there was no decree that the people called Nigerians today must be in one country. You must therefore flush yourself of that moronic belief that everybody in Nigeria must have been tied up with a strong One Nigeria rope - never to leave.

Nigeria shortly after it came to be in 1914 has been rocked by Islamic extremists from the north - not just by Boko Haram alone. Your ogas from far north asked for sharia; Boko Haram is fighting for sharia.

You must be a devil and block sucker parading as a Nigeria nationalist if you believe that every Nigerian group must remain in One Nigeria to perennially bear the pains Islamic extremists from northern Nigeria inflict on Nigeria. Do you know how many millions of Dollars Nigeria lose daily due to actions of Islamic extremists?

And the South is losing millions due to insecurity,bad education systems, over-reliance on oil.

Infact,both the North and the South are in trouble really...because both of you would rather share money than innovate innovate.

I guess you Nigerians don't get it. You would rather sing the songs of Islamism, separation, etc...rather than sing the right songs.

Oh well......Nigerians love their oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.