Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50521 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by niceface(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Too bad o
For Latest News and Gist, visit my blog: http : / / michaelsundaym..com

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by abdulkayus(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
The shooting happen at a twin theatre. Many students dead. Saw corpse myself bt didn't take d pic.
Bt took the pic of d lecture hall that d killing happens.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE ASK OURSELVES 'IS THIS THE NIGERIA WE WANT'.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by iconize(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

Imagine a society to produce animals who are willing to die for a cause, which is to remain primitive.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Frankenstein: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
I pity the northerners. They don't know what they're in for yet.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
INSTINCTS: I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE ASK OURSELVES 'IS THIS THE NIGERIA WE WANT'.

Adekunle is dead,who shall we ask?

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by gunuvi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
rip to the deads. we will conquer BH soon. they are loosing rapidly.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by MightySparrow: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
SATAN LIVES IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
abdulkayus: The shooting happen at a twin theatre. Many students dead. Saw corpse myself bt didn't take d pic.
Bt took the pic of d lecture hall that d killing happens.

You were there live?
I hope you are posting from a safe place please
Your safety is more important than the live broadcast
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by chiebuka600(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Not Again!! Fans Slam Beyonce for Photoshopping her Thigh (Photos)

Beyonce has suffered regarding this issue. Once again, she was under attck from fans after they alleged she photoshopped her thigh gap.
They say the distortion of her thigh is so visible in the pic shows it was worked on...A few read..
-Why the hell is Beyonce photoshopping in a thigh gap?’

Read more & See full photos here: http://www..com/2014/09/photos-fans-angry-with-beyonce-for_17.html

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
niceface: Too bad o
For Latest News and Gist, visit my blog: http : / / michaelsundaym..com

Rather insensitive old chap....to be advertising in a time of tragedy.

Hope I can do the same...advertise my wares.... when you are burying your grandfather for the second time

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oneeast: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: The north should maintain the spate of bombings and destruction of their land and economy so far as it does not affect us in our comfort in Anambra!

We are cool with the northerners bombing the northern region! cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
infinitty: kwankwaso and sanusi have determined to make kano state a terror state. Lets not forget so soon that it only in kano that we experienced about five different bomb blasts under 24 hours some time ago, all these blasts started shortly after sanusi became the emir of kano. Now kwankwaso is warming up to contest for presidency under APC platform. So that all part of Nigeria will be proned to bomb blast should he become the president(very impossible)
Hahahahahah!!! Tell Oritsejafor and his partners in terror that the horse has already bolted out the stables and the jury is out!! Too late for them!! Nigerians will not be distracted!!!

Marylin Ogar, where are you!!!!?? Bring out your vuvuzela oo!! A bomb just went off after a gun runner, in the person of the TAN CAN president, was exposed yesterday by the people's police, SaharaReporters!!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
chiebuka600: Not Again!!

Don't you have something better to say?

People are crying....and na Beyonce wey dey your mind.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Jbluv55(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
It shall be well. May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: The north should maintain the spate of bombings and destruction of their land and economy so far as it does not affect me in my comfort in Anambra!

We are cool with the northerners bombing the northern region! cool cool
the bold comment proves you are a boko haram sympathizer if you support boko haram bombing the north. It is comments like this that made Ihejirika to be labelled a boko haram sponsor. You need to watch your tongue nwoke m!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Mubby4luv(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Innalillahi wa Innaillahi rajiun.. Hasbunalla wa nimal wakil

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by crown777(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Another cover up plot!!! Killing of innocent youths to divert our attention. It's not going to work again Gej, Can president aka 50 cent and the rest of Gunit should pls tell us the true story about the money that was intercepted by South African authority. Naija youths Wake Up

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by deflover(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
slowly this fraud called nigeria is coming to an end.......we will go our separate ways soon if this is how the North wants to keep making this nation a nation of bombs angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by wiringdpt(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Boko Haram again
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
MightySparrow: SATAN LIVES IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA

You know Old Nick?

Well.......how does he look like, what does he eat for dinner, and what DSTV channel does he recommend?

Oh well...best to talk about one's acquaintances....rather than talk about the bad security situation in the country.

Tsk tsk....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Oritsejafor the gunrunner busted yesterday, bomb goes off today!!! Do the math!!

Believenotyou
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Arysexy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: the bold comment proves you are a boko haram sympathizer if you support boko haram bombing the north. It is comments like this that made Ihejirika to be labelled a boko haram sponsor. You need to watch your tongue nwoke m!

special adviser on APC matters NL chapter, were u not among those that accused ihejirika of sponsoring boko? soro muo gbuo mmadu, soro mmadu bia uno onwu.

Kedu ebe ikwu?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by persius555(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
BH cold terror cells have been re-activated. Their war is becoming propaganda in nature as the day goes by. All citizens and agencies must be @ alert. BH is trying at all cost to sustain relevance as they lose foot zombies at the war front. NA must not let them take over maiduguri ,as letting them will grant them access to a base where they can launch more attacks on relatively peaceful states in the north and off course forcefully conscript young civillians into foot soldiers. This war can only be brought to an end on the battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by August21(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Oritsejafor the gunrunner busted yesterday, bomb goes off today!!! Do the math!!
this guy is very correct...Anytime somthing dat wud gv us a lead to find out who is sponsoring dis evil men comes up that's wen dey allow Boko haram to kill Innocent citizens in order to cover up nd cause a distraction. In Present day Nigeria Any one is a suspect whether he is ur father or my father, your imam or my imam, your brother or my brother...I speak for only myself now cause no 1 has bn able to unravel d sponsors of dis group. RIP to dose who lost their lives!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
deflover: slowly this fraud called nigeria is coming to an end.......we will go our separate ways soon if this is how the North wants to keep making this nation a nation of bombs angry angry angry angry

You would be better off hoping the North defeats Boko before then....because having a bunch of crazy people like Boko as yer neighbours is akin to anarchy at your gates.

I guess we just need to fund the army....and to change our tactics in the war against Boko.

The UK was bombed by IRA separatists....and the Good Friday agreement resulted. Today...there are no IRA bombs in the UK.

Matured minds ,when faced with problems, work out solutions.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Wait. Are you for or against GEJ? May those behind these bomb blasts never see peace in their blastful life. angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oneeast: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmm! Hun, if the solution to BH is to allow it destroy the entire north and subsequently destroy itself..I think that will be a cool news for us here in Anambra! cool

The north created the monster that is ravaging it they should also stop the monster by themselves. Boko Haram is a northern affair, it does not concern us, so far as they do not cross the Onitsha Niger Bridge with their madness!

GEJ till 2019!

berem: the bold comment proves you are a boko haram sympathizer if you support boko haram bombing the north. It is comments like this that made Ihejirika to be labelled a boko haram sponsor. You need to watch your tongue nwoke m!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
We are still observing to know really what is going on.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy:

special adviser on APC matters NL chapter, were u not among those that accused ihejirika of sponsoring boko? soro muo gbuo mmadu, soro mmadu bia uno onwu.

Kedu ebe ikwu?
prove it from my comments where I accused Ihejirika or you STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by ndidibabe(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Frankenstein: I pity the northerners. They don't know what they're in for yet.
You should pity all Nigerians because by the time these Morons finish bombing the north, they will also visit other parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by JurassicPark: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014

"What mathematics is here to be does?!" grin

Please do the maths on a sheet of paper for us to see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.