Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man (1249 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man / Is It True That A Woman Shouldn’t Pursue A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by adrelanine: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
1.It’s not your job When a man likes you, it’s obvious…his ____ gets hard
2.It takes the FUN out of the GAME[/b]Friends. Courtship. Dating…and so on and so forth. Know how to play. You can’t court him!
[b]3
.It makes you look easy breezy – When dating, no one wants to be LOW HANGING FRUIT or DESPERATE
4.I’m GOING to Bleep HER – Runs through his head…is that what you want? TO GET DISRESPECTED…
5.Don’t Turn Into Halle Berry – David Justice (Love Note), Eric Benet (Backstage Stalking), Gabriel Aubry (Rascist Rundown)
6.You’re too Good for that – Why would you have to pursue what’s falling at your feet and leaving a trail of tears…don’t settle for a man you have to Jock like Jay-Z
7.Better things to do – Like getting courted by people that LOVE & Deserve you More
8.Love don’t Hate – But don’t wait, if he’s not making moves…fill up your time with someone that is.........
9.Divine Order – If he’s not asking you out…there is a REAL Reason: Gay, Taken, STD…Come on now!
10.Finally: You Don’t Hit on Men, They hit on You – If a man likes you, loves you, and wants more of you…he will drink your bath water, move heaven and earth until angels sing…don’t hate the player hate the game

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by adrelanine: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
SMH
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Donfamous(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
U wrote something and u're still shaking ur head. Definitely its crap

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Moblord(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
True Sha but Green light tactics are allowed gringringringrin
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by lawrenceunaa: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
smh for ladies that chase men tongue

their green light don finish baa cheesy

Is the guy picks and drop them, they will say guys treats them like braids style 'pick and drop' wink

If the guy u want dont want u then let him be or else.... shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
adrelanine: SMH
undecided
Donfamous: U wrote something and u're still shaking ur head. Definitely its crap
i wonder o
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Faun(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Typical of women.
Demanding 'equality' when it comes to the beneficial things, but reverting to 12th century logic when it comes to issues that require hardwork or courage, because they're generally spineless by nature.
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by jmoore(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Donfamous: U wrote something and u're still shaking ur head. Definitely its crap
grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by 100Cents: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Help me define CRAP..
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin
God we need REAL men in Nigeria!

@op your brain needs serious upgrading and formatting grin
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by Emmaesty(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Point taken
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by adrelanine: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
mr man its my head na.. Its crap or no crap.. That's left to you
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man by dmcdad: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Meaningless reasons... It would have been fair if the reasons backing each point were sensible enough. But as it is, it doesn't make much sense. The quality of the points outlined is is very poor. Try harder next time.

(1) (Reply)

sorry changes / Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband / My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.