Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do (1249 Views)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by amoscollin(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Good day nairaland,hv been in a relationship for a while with a lady.Right from the time we knew eachother, hv been spending lavishly on her but the unfortunate thing is that she has never allowed me to beep her .Have used all strategies but none of them worked. Plz what should I do?Should I give her sleeping pill or what exactly do I do?Plz no insultive comments
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Fabdedon(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Gods time is the best! grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Oluwatosean(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2015
wait
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
She ft be another guy $ex t0y grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
That lady deserves an award!

#Another one bites the dust!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Hazardd(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
allows it to happen naturally..
is like the girl is seeing you as desperate dude

Konji na bastard.lol

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by eistien(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Spend more, she will yield
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
chai owo wo'gbo,if u give her sleeping pills to sleep her i will personally jail u,my eyes are on u angry
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
bro just chill,she's getting it else where.
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Olukokosir(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
division of labor... u dey spend nd anoda dude dey bleep her

3 Likes

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Sleeping pill ko,snoring pill ni.mtchewwwwu
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Some men tho angry
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by teewai3(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
sleeping pill? dats rape!!!
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by StealthyMe(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Raw Advice - Spend your money on olosho and bleep her to the best of your satisfaction undecided

But must spending on a lady be synonymous to bleeping her?

The girl sef ehn...she can receive but cannot give sad

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Ab025(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
for now, stop spending money on her and see her reaction.

btw stop moaning about how she isn't giving y sex, if you really need it and she is refusing you, go and get it outside bt dnt break up with her. just stop ur santa attitude towards her for now....afterall, Xmas is over!!

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Sunkyphil(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
StealthyMe:
Raw Advice - Spend your money on olosho and bleep her to the best of your satisfaction undecided

GBAAM!!!

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Patient bro. Patient!!! Na small small they dey use catch monkey. Here is a tested and trusted method. Show her a lot of care and act like sex is the last thing on ur mind. Win her heart 1st,and you can win her pussy - even if she's a virgin. And when you hit her once,the struggle is over. Btw,DON'T EVER make sex to a girl without her consent. Never ever contemplate that. U feel me?

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by dechandel(f): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
Gods time is the best! grin
You are right grin

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Tarteenah: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP! Is it the girl u asked out for 8months plus or the one with a crazy father? angry grin !!! When u tell us which, we can give you an advice!
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by holusormi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
StealthyMe:

Best advise so far ,, oloshos saving us since 1902 ,,, grin ,,, although my new year resolution is to quit that habit and focus on one hole only ,, it's jan 3 and already am as bored as fvck !!! Smh for me and for other oloshos addicted niggers like me !! undecided

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
guy be patient. have u not heard? the patient dog eats the fattest bone. n while u r waiting pls up ur spending.

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by wunmi590(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Evn if u gve her sleepin pills, hw do u wnt 2 enjy it? U go dey sleep wit dead body abi? cheesy
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by SHAGIRD: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you are convinced she loves u and aren't bleeping another dude, shun sex fr now, otherwise quit wasting resources on her...
Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by StealthyMe(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
holusormi:

Best advise so far ,, oloshos saving us since 1902 ,,, grin ,,, although my new year resolution is to quit that habit and focus on one hole only ,, it's jan 3 and already am as bored as fvck !!! Smh for me and for other oloshos addicted niggers like me !! undecided

Na so e dey be oo when trying to quit something u're addicted to
Na determination be the key cheesy

1 Like

Re: My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:
guy be patient. have u not heard? the patient dog eats the fattest bone. n while u r waiting pls up ur spending.
outdated proverb..here is the latest..
The patient dog eat d fattest bone,while the smart one has eaten up the meat..
Eating a soup full of vegatable is better off than eating it when d vegetable is gone with only the soup water left..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother / 9 Relationship Stages That All Couples Experience / 6 Things You Must Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.