Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Please I Need Golf3 And My Burget Is 200k.. Tnx - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Golf3 And My Burget Is 200k.. Tnx (2792 Views)

Golf3 Differences / Pls I Want To Know How Reliable Is Golf3 / How Much For Golf3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Golf3 And My Burget Is 200k.. Tnx by felixmadugba: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Ikenna take it easy naa.. Please just tell d amount I can save up and be a car owner so I can leave all dis hell shit.. I love ur advice thank u
Re: Please I Need Golf3 And My Burget Is 200k.. Tnx by felixmadugba: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Just golf3 oo.. Bucus I knw its nt problematic from wot d google told me tnx
Re: Please I Need Golf3 And My Burget Is 200k.. Tnx by Homguy(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Ikenna351:

The way you are going, you may end up regretting not entering a joint and blow the 200k on Nkwobi and the rest.

I could see that you have no clue what a car is. Do you think its some piece of metal you just put some liquid in fuel tank and drive on? Otherwise, I am trying to understand why you would think any car that cost 200k you like the look is game to you?

I attended the school you are in. I had a car too while I was there. I knew what it was to drive to lectures and not queue up struggling for bus. I knew what it was like to maintain a car as a student with pocket money. I knew what it was like struggling to keep a car and still keep your academics before you. Trust me, if what you after is to form big boy,then be ready to see those chics you want to impress, graduate and leave behind waka. Because by the time you spend all the pennies you have trying to keep up with that level by keeping a wrong cat for you on the road, you wont see even N200 extra to buy common handout.

What you need is not a car you can afford, at your level. What you need is a car you afford to keep on the road without affecting your mission in that school. You are now considering every car you see cost 200k. Have you even bothered to check about availability of parts in Awka? Or you prefer to be going to Onitsha for every single pin that will be needed to be replaced? Or you it never occurred to you that you will likely spend more than you purchased a car with your first 2-3 months of ownership? You think tokunbo car is new car, not to think of Nigerian used car at your budget?

Experience is the best teacher, anyway. Good luck.

Ikenna
Hard Truth! Op what you is a car that makes your life easier without digging a hole in your pocket. There would come times when you'll easily pick any car you want. But right now,settle your need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2002 RAV4 Issues / Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? / Best Budget Car For Rough Terrains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.