Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Good Girls & Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girls & Bad Guys (610 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girls & Bad Guys by Neatboy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
GOOD GIRLS & BAD GUYS

Why do most good girls love bad guys and bad guys end up ruining good girls?

I've asked lots of ladies this same
question. I giggled at some answers and chuckled at some. I laught at some and wept at many. Bellow were their
answers:

First Lady: It's nature.

Second Lady: That's how God wants it.

Third Lady: I don't just know why but I've been in such situation before.

Fourth Lady: It's true but I don't really have an answer.

Fifth Lady: Good girls fall in love with them because the bad guys don't pretend.

Sixth Lady: Bad guys can protect us.

Seventh Lady: I wish that I can turn back the hands of time.

Analyses: I'm of the school of thought that so much believe that man is indeed a free moral agent. We attract most of the things that happen to us, both good and evil.

The fact is just that most of these so called good girls are foolish, feeble-minded, and gullible. The religious ones wear scarfs on their heads and bury their ears and totally ignore the voice of reasoning. They go to church everydayand still fall victim everyday. But, they would have been jagged so many times
by Kingkongs (bad guys) before they finally find solace.

I just want to wrong their postulations.
First, no scientist, no Sociologist or Socio-anthropol ogist had ever proven that nature plays prank on good girls. It's crystal clear that good girls play prank on
themselves.

Second: God can not wish you bad.
The Bible says: Listen! Wisdom is calling out in the streets and market place, calling loud at the city gates and wherever people come together. Prov 1:20. As Christians you ought to learn
from the mistakes of the foolish not vice versa. Wisdom is everywhere waiting for you to grab him. God has made wisdom
available for all who wants it. But first, you must desire it, crave for it and go get it.

Third, you must not learn from your own mistake. Wisdom is everywhere just like the Bible says. So, you can learn even from your own mother's mistakes. But
it's pure lie if you say you don't know why. The answer is wisdom, and you lack so much of it.

Fourth, alot of humans know that they're on the wrong track. Alot of people know that they are going astray yet they don't see anything wrong with it. That thing that kills attracts most. We all WANT someone around us but we all NEED the Word of God to make up everything around us.

Fifth, If the bad guys look so real to you why didn't you end up with him? Or, if you've ended up with him then why are you always complaining that you didn't know that he's like this or like that? It means that he was neither real nor fake (confused). You knew that he was bad but you were too foolish to tell yourself the truth. You thought you could change him? You be God?

Sixth, can these bad guys actually protect you? In what area can they protect you? You want to turn him to Spatacus? If you really want a Spatacus please prepare for so many orgy. And don't complain when he abuses you cause your brothers aren't gladiators. Your protection can
only come from the Lord who madeheaven and earth.

Seventh, you can't turn back the hands of time cause you can't get your virginity back. You can't turn back the hands of time cause if it was possible you could still be foolish. Time like they say heals, but God the creator of time forgives and renews. Come to Him
Re: Good Girls & Bad Guys by laurenjones: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Neatboy: GOOD GIRLS & BAD GUYS

Why do most good girls love bad guys and bad guys end up ruining good girls?

I've asked lots of ladies this same
question. I giggled at some answers and chuckled at some. I laught at some and wept at many. Bellow were their
answers:

First Lady: It's nature.

Second Lady: That's how God wants it.

Third Lady: I don't just know why but I've been in such situation before.

Fourth Lady: It's true but I don't really have an answer.

Fifth Lady: Good girls fall in love with them because the bad guys don't pretend.

Sixth Lady: Bad guys can protect us.

Seventh Lady: I wish that I can turn back the hands of time.

Analyses: I'm of the school of thought that so much believe that man is indeed a free moral agent. We attract most of the things that happen to us, both good and evil.

The fact is just that most of these so called good girls are foolish, feeble-minded, and gullible. The religious ones wear scarfs on their heads and bury their ears and totally ignore the voice of reasoning. They go to church everydayand still fall victim everyday. But, they would have been jagged so many times
by Kingkongs (bad guys) before they finally find solace.

I just want to wrong their postulations.
First, no scientist, no Sociologist or Socio-anthropol ogist had ever proven that nature plays prank on good girls. It's crystal clear that good girls play prank on
themselves.

Second: God can not wish you bad.
The Bible says: Listen! Wisdom is calling out in the streets and market place, calling loud at the city gates and wherever people come together. Prov 1:20. As Christians you ought to learn
from the mistakes of the foolish not vice versa. Wisdom is everywhere waiting for you to grab him. God has made wisdom
available for all who wants it. But first, you must desire it, crave for it and go get it.

Third, you must not learn from your own mistake. Wisdom is everywhere just like the Bible says. So, you can learn even from your own mother's mistakes. But
it's pure lie if you say you don't know why. The answer is wisdom, and you lack so much of it.

Fourth, alot of humans know that they're on the wrong track. Alot of people know that they are going astray yet they don't see anything wrong with it. That thing that kills attracts most. We all WANT someone around us but we all NEED the Word of God to make up everything around us.

Fifth, If the bad guys look so real to you why didn't you end up with him? Or, if you've ended up with him then why are you always complaining that you didn't know that he's like this or like that? It means that he was neither real nor fake (confused). You knew that he was bad but you were too foolish to tell yourself the truth. You thought you could change him? You be God?

Sixth, can these bad guys actually protect you? In what area can they protect you? You want to turn him to Spatacus? If you really want a Spatacus please prepare for so many orgy. And don't complain when he abuses you cause your brothers aren't gladiators. Your protection can
only come from the Lord who madeheaven and earth.

Seventh, you can't turn back the hands of time cause you can't get your virginity back. You can't turn back the hands of time cause if it was possible you could still be foolish. Time like they say heals, but God the creator of time forgives and renews. Come to Him

copy & paste cry
Re: Good Girls & Bad Guys by Neatboy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
That is what you've just done.

Learn to appreciate, even when you can't do same.
Re: Good Girls & Bad Guys by Neatboy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
And if you've read this article somewhere else bring it up and I'll stop using nairaland. Otaaje!
Re: Good Girls & Bad Guys by Mimienudles(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
I believe a good guy will find me, I am not perfect but I know I am good

(1) (Reply)

The Single Girls Handbook By Patti Stanger / Easiest Way 2 Knw If He/she Loves U. / Say Something Nice To Your Guy/girl Crush This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.