Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Get A Girlfriend When You Feel Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girlfriend When You Feel Lonely (583 Views)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend When You Feel Lonely by donyjohn: 1:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Guys seek out getting a girlfriend at different moments in their lives, and the reason for why they want to get a girlfriend can have a large effect on what kind of results that they get. Some guys seek out a girlfriend when life is going good for them and they want to have someone to share their life and have some fun with. Most men, though, tend to seek out a woman when they are lonely. When they feel like they need to have a female in their life to take away that lonely feeling.

Coming from that mindset is usually a bad way to go about it, simply because you are coming from a place where you really lack any kind of power. When you want to attract a woman just because you are lonely, you are either going to be very unsuccessful as most women tend to be put off by that aura, or you are just going to latch on to the first opportunity that comes along. Doesn't sound all that appealing when it is put that way, does it?

So, what can you do when you are lonely and you want to get a girlfriend?

Probably the first thing that I would suggest is to work on building up your social life, and I don't necessarily mean working on attracting women. Get a group of friends, it can be a mixed group of men and women, and start socializing more often. When you have a social connection like this, it can make that need to get a girlfriend evaporate pretty quickly. Plus, you are giving yourself a little more "power" which usually means that you won't make a bad decision and end up with the first woman who comes along.

Another suggestion I would make is to get busy. When your life is heading in the right direction and you are working towards personal goals that you might have, a funny thing tends to occur. You tend to instantly find that women want to pay more attention to you. You also find that you become a lot more picky when it comes to the women you date, simply because you know what you want and you know that she has to fit into that picture.

You also have to learn more about what actually will make a woman want to date you.

What most men think of in terms of what attracts a woman to a guy is actually way off base from the reality of it. Guys think that they need to have a certain amount of muscle, they think that they need to have a certain kind of job that knocks her socks off, or they assume that they need to have things that they can use to impress her. None of that really has to be the case, especially when you consider the fact that there are men who do have all of these "things" and they still have a hard time attracting women.

Now listen carefully -

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read - Click Here

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlbQ3KB1www

How To Hook Up With A Girl
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend When You Feel Lonely by Afrok(m): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Op it's U again? U'll soon run out of space for advert .

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Women Should Know About Men / The REAL Reason You’re Still Single / A Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.