Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? (3926 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by ernie4life(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
color

leg build up( I don't like ting legs nor over fat legs)
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
his cute lil face n smile

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by computerboy: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Dayhorla:
shocked

what? Life's all about preferences
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
sosalekins: Her ears and nose.. Big turn on!
and what purpose will d ear and nose serve Hilarious cheesy
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by jaykaylegend(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: His height
since i saw ur picture ehn..

You automatically became my first ever nairaland crush
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
computerboy:

what? Life's all about preferences
Yes but big eyeballs?
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by computerboy: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayhorla:
Yes but big eyeballs?

It's very romantic nah or haven't you noticed?
Their winks na one million grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Segunj8(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lepa all d way, moderate front nd back wif fyn face.. Dats all.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
computerboy:

It's very romantic nah or haven't you noticed?
Their winks na one million grin
I see grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Hollyb(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
his face, height, complexion and dressing
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by johnp2(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
height and her shape
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by yeamesee(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tall and slim
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by iamord(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Hollyb: his face, height, complexion and dressing

*clears throat* I think I best fit your description
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by computerboy: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Dayhorla:
I see grin

Do you have big eye balls?? If yes, send me a pm wink
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 19, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Her Ukwu and Boobii. grin grin

But the first thing i notice in a lady is her eye sha.... All em girls with after4 eyes is a No! No!! No!!! for me. no matter as them fine or Ukwu/bobiily endowed
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by englishmart(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Her Ukwu and Boobii. grin grin

But the first thing i notice in a lady is her eye sha.... All em girls with after4 eyes is a No! No!! No!!! for me. no matter as them fine or Ukwu/bobiily endowed
if her eyes no red, that means she be arjebo.. Her voice/accents matter some lot. bosom and ukwu no be good factor for me.. She has to be straight and cute. Abi how you see am?
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Slimmyness and Intelligence-I love slim,petit and portable ladies. Another major turn on is Intelligence and good oratory skills. Most ladies aren't intelligent and can't speak well. I refer to them as brainless beauties!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2014
My height i tink
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Charles4075(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Op, I like them chubby. Chubby ladies rock and they cuddle better. Just my own opinion ohh. Abeg make nobody quote me ohhh

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2014
englishmart: if her eyes no red, that means she be arjebo.. Her voice/accents matter some lot. bosom and ukwu no be good factor for me.. She has to be straight and cute. Abi how you see am?
U are on point too bro.

But what of a situation where U havnt heard her voice or saw her walking nko. Dats why my ogaTeeo asked what FIRST attracts U to.... To be sincere with U, the first thing men notices abt girls is their eye then when the eye aint looking we bring it down to the breaastgringrin.

Hwfa na?? Its been a while. Na xo U dey always go hide but once them mention Ukwu u go jump outcheesy Bad Guygrin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Charles4075: Op, I like them chubby. Chubby ladies rock and they cuddle better. Just my own opinion ohh. Abeg make nobody quote me ohhh

You're a better sumbody. .. Chop knuckle
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Charles4075(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
teeo:

You're a better sumbody. .. Chop knuckle
. I salute you sir
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
computerboy:

Do you have big eye balls?? If yes, send me a pm wink
I don't and am grateful for dat
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Hollyb(f): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

*clears throat* I think I best fit your description
Lols

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by computerboy: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Dayhorla:
I don't and am grateful for dat

L grin L. ..... funny girl
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by lasheez(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Head:Lots of hair good enough for an african,smiles gracefully which goes with her beautiful white eyes and face.
Upper body:Moderate bussom,nice and very clean nails,athletic female body top.
Lower body:Moderate behind,not too serious curve,and walks smartly
Finally dresses neatly with the right colour combination.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by gsalvatore: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sharp Skin/Dentition and Tight dress Sense.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
her beauty and. big boobs...

boobs for night pillow.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
i like em slim curvy beautiful ladies wit huge tits...it feels natural.

i like natural ladies...so much dislike make-upi--fakishhhhhhh!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Charlesberry(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chubby galz turn me on, her eyes, mouth(small mouth oh) hehehe , fyn leg n hips too. Most especially her eyes n ggrt smile. Damn I go kolo be dat lol grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by starbulk214: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
i dont give a damm so long as shez got pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex / Health Benefit Of Eating Bananas / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.