Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex (3916 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex / When A Girl Keep Saying No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by WhyDem: 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
I met this girl some months ago and am tired of her repeating that sex blasphemy word of hers.
When we met she told me she was a virgin okay fine,we went on.There was a particular night i came back from school,she was the only one at home,so we had it all with us,we had sex but i couldnt really admit she's a virgin coz there was no light so i didnt see any blood or...though her under was so tight,went through hell before i finally got to the promise land.
That asides,some months later i was on hols and she later came back 4rm traveling.we met,had a deep romance but she said no sex that day,okay fine.The next day we met and we had it three times though she was claiming to be a virgin bt i knew what i wanted so i calm her down,the next day the same thing and we had it for like 7days in the same section.
Months later,i came back home and she came to visit me that night,we had it again but we took standing. Two days later she came we had fun and while still on bed having it,she said it again 'must u disvirgin me' like i thought abt it but i dont just get it,whats wrong?,does she think have not been dazzle-dumping my glowing white creamy icey into her downstairs,she gat me thinking
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by xpac01(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
My brother eh, what you wan make me talk??

4 Likes

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
meaningless story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by deltagirls99(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2015
WhyDem:
I met this girl some months ago and am tired of her repeating that sex blasphemy word of hers.
When we met she told me she was a virgin okay fine,we went on.There was a particular night i came back from school,she was the only one at home,so we had it all with us,we had sex but i couldnt really admit she's a virgin coz there was no light so i didnt see any blood or...though her under was so tight,went through hell before i finally got to the promise land.
That asides,some months later i was on hols and she later came back 4rm traveling.we met,had a deep romance but she said no sex that day,okay fine.The next day we met and we had it three times though she was claiming to be a virgin bt i knew what i wanted so i calm her down,the next day the same thing and we had it for like 7days in the same section.
Months later,i came back home and she came to visit me that night,we had it again but we took standing. Two days later she came we had fun and while still on bed having it,she said it again 'must u disvirgin me' like i thought abt it but i dont just get it,whats wrong?,does she think have not been dazzle-dumping my glowing white creamy icey into her
downstairs,she gat me thinking

Bitche aren't loyal.

Been there before
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2015
You're dating quadruplets.

8 Likes

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Enegod(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2015
WhyDem:
Months later,i came back home and she came to visit me that night,we had it again but we took standing. Two days later she came we had fun and while still on bed having it,she said it again 'must u disvirgin me' like i thought abt it but i dont just get it,whats wrong?,does she think have not been dazzle-dumping my glowing white creamy icey into her downstairs,she gat me thinking

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2015
Hahaha,,,,,this girl funny o
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by DahtzFestjayz: 5:29pm On May 23, 2015
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by podosci(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2015
Mayb your Penis is not really penetrating her that's why after every sexual relation she still feels she is a virgin. You need to do your Job has a man and stop making her feel like a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2015
Continue "dazzle-dumping". The creator is busy fixing the nose and ears of the twins she will have FOR U undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
sips my boiled Mary where is Jane.
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
sips my boild Mary where is Jane.
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by ritzytbabs(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
Dumb story buh probably she changes kitten...she may have a spare kit at home you know...jst saying
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by mytime24(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:
You're dating quadruplets.
grin

2 Likes

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Dopefiend(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2015
She is a vampire-virgin lol. Her hymen grows back after sex.

Cc true blood

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by adextetoo(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
you can't definitely say; maybe the hymen grows back prompto immediately after you eject your sorry pri.ck
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
o.k
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by naijainfogalery: 7:44pm On May 23, 2015
That girl must have been sleeping with everyone that she has forgotten that you guys have had it several times, OP you must really be a learner, that thing aint tight there, she must have placed her legs to make it seems so,

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by KAPOVee: 11:06pm On May 23, 2015
Before I comment

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Timoleon(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2015
well, i might be wrong.... i think shes not aware of her vocabulary flaw....she probably just assumes every sex means to be disvirgined, unkown to her dat only d first one counts....

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2015
Lol since you guys are having it in the dark maybe you penetrating the wrong hole
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On May 24, 2015
Op you must have been hiting the wrong way all this while.
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by pTomz(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
U don jam heamaphrodite, mayb u've bin busy in d arss(tyt arss) grin...wait, u no get gen? undecided
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Gudiza(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
ma nigga!

keep dazzling and bamboozling dat buzzy cos if there one thing I'd like to witness in my lifetime, it's a rehash of 'the mystery of virgin birth' undecided

1 Like

Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2015
Probably there's been no penetration
Re: How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex by virud: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
whydem..... she mean say you b okobo.. she no count you join... say u no b man at al... na. because say u never break her waist... in other words... you're sexually not in existence... you're sexually dead as far as she's concerned... she is mourning you already! it's a pity!

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? / Should I Call Him First? / Why Do Girls Think Taller Guys Have Longer D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.