Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

If There's Money On The Ground, And Nobody Is About, What Would You Do With It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There's Money On The Ground, And Nobody Is About, What Would You Do With It? (387 Views)

(pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... / Meet The Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World;there's Money In The House Of God! / What Did Jesus Write On The Ground? (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If There's Money On The Ground, And Nobody Is About, What Would You Do With It? by mumumugu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
If there's money on the ground, and nobody is about, what would you do with it?

What if its a large amount of money such as a hundred thousand naira.

No sign of identification.

If u leave it someone else may steal it

if u pick it ,will u spend it?

Or give it to charity

or to police who will steal spend it?

If there is no identification and I’m in a place of business or government, I inform the manager but retain the item.I usually go to the manager and simply state that I’ve found a small amount of cash and would like to return it to its rightful owner. I offer to leave my contact information there. Idon’tturn over the money to the person at the counter because that money is often pocketed. I then wait and see if anyone contacts me and can identify the exact amount lost. If someone does, then I’ll happily return it to them. If I don’t hear from anyone in thirty days, I keep the money.

If there is no identification and I’m in a public place, like a sidewalk or a park, I pocket the money.There is no simple or effective way to return the money in this situation because there is no effective “lost and found” for someone to seek the item. If someone has lost cash in such a situation, I view it as irresponsibility and feel no guilt about pocketing it. Of course, if someone returns while I’m still there and is searching for the money, I’ll ask them what they’re looking for and if they tell me, then I’ll give them the money that I found

(1) (Reply)

Devotional : The Good Shepherd / Ahrar Warns Britain To Treat Muslims With ‘respect’ / Let’s Live In The Glory Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.