Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" (10983 Views)

(PIC) See The First Aircraft That Landed In Nigeria / Police: ‘strange Aircraft’ That Flew Above Synagogue Belongs To Air Force / SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Harryjoshua4: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
“My name is Shadrack Mamzini from South Africa, a visitor to The SCOAN. Last Friday, I wanted to take some pictures of The Synagogue buildings. While I was taking the last picture, I saw a very big aircraft. It was something which was unusual in the way it looked. It did not look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane. My worry was that it was too low to the building. By the time the incident happened and the man of God spoke about what happened, I went back to check all the photos I had taken. I zoomed in on this picture where I saw the aircraft clearly. What I would like to confirm is what people saw in the security footage played on Emmanuel TV, that it was an aircraft. We saw it; we witnessed it. We thank God because the aircraft was captured in one of these pictures.

”This photograph was taken by Mr Shadrack Mamzini, a visitor to The SCOAN from South Africa, on Friday September 12th 2014. It shows in more detail the strange aircraft that flew multiple times over a building in The SCOAN before it tragically collapsed.

Tb Joshua Ministers

http://watchedtbjoshua./2014/09/17/a-south-african-scoan-visitor-saw-the-strange-aircraft-photo-prove/

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/09/17/photos-tb-joshua-shares-clearer-pics-strange-aircraft-caused-building-collapse/

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Taeewo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Firefire(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
P-TBJ, Let the expert investigate what happened, please keep your pictures.

Thank you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by eluquenson(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bloody liars
The day of reckoning is coming for him, continue God is watching.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why did the building not catch fire or explosion of some sort?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by wirinet(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
That plane does not look anywhere close to the building. If the plane is big enough to cause a whole building to colapse like a pack of cards, it will not look that small when taken from that angle. That singular flat picture cannot tell us much about the height at which the plane was flying.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by winar(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by nwaobitex: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmm
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
If there is a scientific reason for a plane hovering over a building to make it collapse then wake me up..until then this is just another tb fan trying to justify his pastors vague reasoning.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
So that was the building before it collapsed? Chai!
I hope the SA government bans its people from coming to TB Joshua's church to seek for fake miracles.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2014
All this story about mysterious flying 'aircraft' no make sense jor. its just been confirmed that this building didnt have any building permit and they were trying to add an additional 2 storey to the 4 storey already built. somebody must be held accountable.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Suarezilla(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2014
I don't understand how an airplane can cause a building to collapse..what about the numerous aircraft that hover where I live? Why hasn't my building collapsed too? Why haven't numerous building close to ikeja airport collapsed? A building can only collapse if its foundation is badly shaken which I THINK was the case...Just accept responsibility dear T.B and calm nerves down! Wish there was a way I cud directly get in contact with him..any of his followers in the house that has his fone numb? That man needs to stop embarassing himself!

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Maybe this man thinks we are foolish as his gullible members that have been brainwashed,and seatbelted.

What has an aircraft got to do with the collapse,except he's using that to distract attention for investigation.

Aircraft ko,witchcraft ni

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by najoke: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2014
i cant see anything STRANGE in this "STRANGE AIRCRAFT"

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Suarezilla: I don't understand how an airplane can cause a building to collapse..what about the numerous aircraft that hover where I live? Why hasn't my building collapsed too? Why haven't numerous building close to ikeja airport collapsed? A building can only collapse if its foundation is badly shaken which I THINK was the case...Just accept responsibility dear T.B and calm nerves down! Wish there was a way I cud directly get in contact with him..any of his followers in the house that has his fone numb? That man needs to stop embarassing himself!

I believe the aircraft was on a surveilance to confirm when the building sinks. If you watch the video clip, you'll realize that the whole building just went down under 5 seconds. It doesn't look like a normal collapse.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Ekiseme(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Nonsense
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by redsun(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2014
So south Africans are that deluded to be needing solutions in that kind of place? The life of typical Africans centres around Christianity and Islam,it is their beginning and end of all that exist, deliberately oblivious of what has been or anything outside those two entities. Like souls in limbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Suarezilla(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo:

I believe the aircraft was on a surveilance to confirm when the building sinks. If you watch the video clip, you'll realize that the whole building just went down under 5 seconds. It doesn't look like a normal collapse.
What r u implying? That the guys flying the aircraft knew the building was going to collapse? It reminded me of 9/11..it went down in same fashion but take it anywhr bro..that building collapse was as natural to me as it can ever be..period!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by joseph1832(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2014
I believe its becoming very lucid this pastor doesn't have any concrete reason to attest for the collapsed building. Rather than make amend by sharing a bag of rice to people who lost their families, he decides to go all Nigerian and give flimsy excuses just like the federal government of Nigeria. Pastor T.B joshua, Nigerians are not as gullible as you think. You should know the Lagos state government is not the federal government.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo:

Am I to believe you are being sarcastic? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Pamcrest(f): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls what is strange in an aircraft engaging in its landing maneuvers, and following the designated flight path over an area in close proximity to d airport. Suddenly this aircraft is accused of felling a building. I watched d clip released by TBJ....several aircrafts of varying sizes were shown passing along d same route and heading towards one direction.....d airport for landing. The clip also showed residents walking along d road and going about their business unperturbed because they are used to having aircrafts flying over their area daily.

TBJ just wants to use this diversionary tactic to cover up d fact that this building was originally a two storey building which was now being raised to a six storey building without proper building assessment or approval, coupled with substandard materials. In d clip, d building imploded, it just gave way at a go. If it was a bomb there would have been an explosion.

So tell yr story to d marines, TBJ.....u have d blood of innocent victims on yr hands n d law must be allowed to take its course!
It was also yr false claim that brought Patrick Sawyer n Ebola into our country.

My humble submission

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Can they bring down the building by themselves to get international attention in other to get much world publicity? . Why everything coincidence these days ? Even the way the building goes down is strange and similar to how bank of industry was brought down by bomb experts. There is nothing this people cant do to get attention.

My conspiracy theory.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by sheniqua: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2014
The most annoying aspect is how heartless this TB and his followers are
Scores of real human beings died here
Not a word of comfort to the families of the 80 plus people that perished in this tragedy
They are more concerned about making themselves the victims of boko haram and strange aircrafts
I wish the families can come together,find a powerful lawyer and sue this man for housing people in a building that had no permit for the number of floors it had.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by MeAboki(m): 2:18am On Sep 18, 2014
joseph1832: I believe its becoming very lucid this pastor doesn't have any concrete reason to attest for the collapsed building. Rather than make amend by sharing a bag of rice to people who lost their families, he decides to go all Nigerian and give flimsy excuses just like the federal government of Nigeria. Pastor T.B joshua, Nigerians are not as gullible as you think. You should know the Lagos state government is not the federal government.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by wheesin(m): 3:31am On Sep 18, 2014
this tory don tire me self.. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Aydesmond(m): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2014
yeowwwww
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by kobonaire(m): 3:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Nothing unusual about that ... it looks like a plane.
Maybe the only thing "unusual" is that the plane may have been flown by Capt Lucifer wink

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Aydesmond(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: brainpower( m),
tonitone1 (m), EKONGKING , Aydesmond
(m), ok01 , Ofonagoro (m), kobonaire (m)
and 1 guest(s)

una no dey sleep
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Eldavido1: 4:18am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: So that was the building before it collapsed? Chai!
I hope the SA government bans its people from coming to TB Joshua's church to seek for fake miracles.

you shouldn't pray for that, even if you don't believe in pastor TB, consider the economic benefit accrue to the country in terms of tourism and foreign exchange earnings. There where about 300 south Africans alone in scoan when the building collapsed. This is minus other nationals. We could channel this as a source of religious tourism.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by kobonaire(m): 4:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Aydesmond: Viewing this topic: NLers .....una no dey sleep
NL is 24 x 7 and global .... there are even some nairalanders posting from North Korea cool
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by kobonaire(m): 4:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo: I believe the aircraft was on a surveilance to confirm when the building sinks. If you watch the video clip, you'll realize that the whole building just went down under 5 seconds. It doesn't look like a normal collapse.
Why was a plane used for "surveillance"? Even an individual on an ordinary bicycle would have sufficed.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Dahmum(f): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Only God #knowstheTRUTH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / APC Names Oyegun Chairman Of South-South Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.