Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" (11068 Views)

(PIC) See The First Aircraft That Landed In Nigeria / Police: ‘strange Aircraft’ That Flew Above Synagogue Belongs To Air Force / SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by gift01: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by kahanma(m): 5:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Koolmexxi(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Eldavido1:

you shouldn't pray for that, even if you don't believe in pastor TB, consider the economic benefit accrue to the country in terms of tourism and foreign exchange earnings. There where about 300 south Africans alone in scoan when the building collapsed. This is minus other nationals. We could channel this as a source of religious tourism.
The only economic benefits of this so-called religious tourism is d foreign exchange it earns for d church coffers and trust me dat is barely accounted for... I think d new slogan should b "Salvation is free but u gat to sow a seed for it/pay for it's propagation/submit your brains to tap into it. It's always strange how easily brainwashed most ppl are by religion these days. Though I haven't watched the clip yet, it still baffles me how their camera was on "Action mode" wen d building collapsed. More also looking @ d angle of d plane, isn't it obvious it's either preparing to land or jus taking off....?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by maclatunji: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2014
redsun: So south Africans are that deluded to be needing solutions in that kind of place? The life of typical Africans centres around Christianity and Islam,it is their beginning and end of all that exist, deliberately oblivious of what has been or anything outside those two entities. Like souls in limbos.

It is TB Joshua's PR team trying to create controversy where there is none. I am observing how Governor Fashola will handle this case of total disregard for building plans and quality control.

By now the entire Church with buildings without permit should have been shutdown.

I try to refrain from making comments about TB Joshua because I have known the man for a long time to be not worth my time in discussing.

However, with the current slowness of the Lagos State Government to do its job effectively here, I just wonder what the issue is.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by mekuzee1(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Its not wat caused d collapse dat is disturbing me, it is d increasing number of casualties...I hear its nw more dan 60..S.M.H

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by PapiWata: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Pastor Jaguda is DESPERATE to avoid criminal liability over his construction of a death-trap for his lemmings, using sub-standard building materials assembled by trained chimpanzees.

Now would be a very good time for the families of this nasty man's victims to launch a class-action lawsuit that will bankrupt the fraudulent business of systematic impoverishment that he has created and nurtured all these years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by otokx(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Time has a way of revealing the truth.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Eldavido1:

you shouldn't pray for that, even if you don't believe in pastor TB, consider the economic benefit accrue to the country in terms of tourism and foreign exchange earnings. There where about 300 south Africans alone in scoan when the building collapsed. This is minus other nationals. We could channel this as a source of religious tourism.
You're not serious. We are talking about almost 70 south africans who died in a foreign land and you're talking about making money from religious tourism? Abegi!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Why is LASG footdragging? The A-G of Lagos State and DPP should prosecute Mr. TB Joshua for Manslaughter and recklessness. Joshua should be held accountable for his action. Lagos State should do what they are paid to do , seal the place, arrest TB Joshua and charge him.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Eldavido1: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: You're not serious. We are talking about almost 70 south africans who died in a foreign land and you're talking about making money from religious tourism? Abegi!

So in your myopic mind, you've made a reasonable comment. You know what, I think the SA government should not only ban their citizens from coming to scoan but to the whole of Lagos state cause there are countless buildings collapsing in lagos and we don't know which one is gonna be next. Heck they can ban them coming to the goddam country nigeria cause bombs are flying all over the place and terrorist are butchering their citizens or maybe ebola should be a more plausible reason. I didn't hear you say FG should ban Nigerians from going to scoan or maybe in your myopic mind Nigerians didn't die in that building too.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Eldavido1:

So in your myopic mind, you've made a reasonable comment. You know what, I think the SA government should not only ban their citizens from coming to scoan but to the whole of Lagos state cause there are countless buildings collapsing in lagos and we don't know which one is gonna be next. Heck they can ban them coming to the goddam country nigeria cause bombs are flying all over the place and terrorist are butchering their citizens or maybe ebola should be a more plausible reason. I didn't hear you say FG should ban Nigerians from going to scoan or maybe in your myopic mind Nigerians didn't die in that building too.
OK
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Ngwakwe: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: Am I to believe you are being sarcastic? undecided

He meant every bit of what you read in that comment.

He is an expert in establishing Conspiracy theories on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He meant every bit of what you read in that comment.

He is an expert in establishing Conspiracy theories on Nairaland.
I am really shocked at that comment honestly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Mckennedy: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Ain't there other building around, Why synagogue LASG should investigate him.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Keneking: Why did the building not catch fire or explosion of some sort?
because the plane threw an 'inexplosive' bomb grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Is there any known chemical that can bring down structures

Engineering graduates+others plz shed lite

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Looks like a C130 banking for final approach to MMA.

But then again it can be shopped pic by TB Joshua's media fakes give that they can fake miracle healings what is shopping an aircraft in the background.

TB Joshua you dunce, you don't own the airspace over your fake shrine.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by datmix(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
NAF aircraft flying below radar.. I believe it has nothing to do with the church...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by PapiWata: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: Looks like a C130 banking for final approach to MMA.

But then again it can be shopped pic by TB Joshua's media fakes give that they can fake miracle healings what is shopping an aircraft in the background.

TB Joshua you dunce, you don't own the airspace over your fake shrine.

Desmond Juju I LOVE that name man. I'm gonna use it in another forum, and send you royalties whenever I can.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
PapiWata:

Desmond Juju I LOVE that name man. I'm gonna use it in another forum, and send you royalties whenever I can.

They BANNED ChiefJusticeFuckAss so I had to create this. If the Reverend gets banned, my next will be BackDatAssUp!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by PapiWata: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

They BANNED ChiefJusticeFuckAss so I had to create this. If the Reverend gets banned, my next will be BackDatAssUp!

You's da man ha ha ha.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Dammie5(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Keneking: Why did the building not catch fire or explosion of some sort?
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by cirmuell(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2014
saytan: If there is a scientific reason for a plane hovering over a building to make it collapse then wake me up..until then this is just another tb fan trying to justify his pastors vague reasoning.
lmao, maybe resonance, but this is a small plane.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
. . .And there ladies and gentlemen, is a very fine product of Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by 7lives: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
I have watched the video clip of this incident repeatedly and my conclusion is that there is something fishy about the way that building went down.
The scenario reminds me of the world trade center, if only we have good forensic experts in this country, the speculation about what went down will be settled easily.
We saw the camera angle of this side but we are unable to see the camera angle of the other side of that building and what I saw was an helicopter moving to and fro right above the building so yes I agree with TB Joshua linking that incident with terrorism.
I personally believed that the security of SCOAN was compromised or should I said its carelessness on the part of the securities in SCOAN 'cause the way that building went down actually imply that the bomb is probably in the building and the helicopter crew only came to confirm if all is set before detonating the bombs in the building.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by LOVEGINO(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
TB shame me for dis comment!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by leggo: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
This building did NOT collapse

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by obailala(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Looks like an Airforce C130 making a final manoeuvre to land at MMA. I cannot see what is so strange about this.

The way Nigerians have to think so primitive even with all our education is beyond me. A building without a proper foundation and without a firm structure is simply a disaster waiting to happen. Depending on how weak it is, it would require a little vibration on the foundation to bring such a structure down.

The vibrations produced by the military aircraft hovering about several times while waiting for final clearance to land at MMA was simply what tipped the scale and brought the weak building down like a pack of cards. As usual in the typical Nigerian spirit, instead of calling for the architect, the builder or the proprietor who went ahead to erect an improper non-approved structure, Nigerians will begin to call for the head of the pilot.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by experimentist: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
The haircraft should be arrested asaply cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / TIMELINE: Bad Fuel, Foul Fuel, Off-Spec — Nigeria’s History With Bad Petrol / Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.