Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" (10985 Views)

(PIC) See The First Aircraft That Landed In Nigeria / Police: ‘strange Aircraft’ That Flew Above Synagogue Belongs To Air Force / SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by skullz: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians. Get a map, check the distance from SCOAN to the the nearest airport which happens to be MMIA, it is not rocket science to know that large aircrafts would surely be seen around SCOAN.
If your building is strong enough to withstand the resonance is entirely your business

[img]http://pic.twitter.com/tA4wZnueKC[/img]

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Keneking: Why did the building not catch fire or explosion of some sort?
leave the mofos...plane this plane that. We ain't gonna hear another word again.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by allisonluvsu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
God help us
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by BOAR: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
If buildings collapse is due to aircraft proximity to those buildings, there would be no building standing in Idi-Mangoro down to Punch Estate.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by DollyParton1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
skullz: Nigerians. Get a map, check the distance from SCOAN to the the nearest airport which happens to be MMIA, it is not rocket science to know that large aircrafts would surely be seen around SCOAN.

[img]http://pic.twitter.com/tA4wZnueKC[/img]
Its the enemies of T.B Joshua and SCOAN behind it. The evil spirits flew their UFO closely to that building and dropped off the spirit/agents in charge of collapsing buildings. Plus am sure satan is the one in the cockpit. EEEEMMANUEEEEEEEEEL

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by akoaki(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Allow them to continue doing what they know how to do best:spewing rubbish and confusing their listeners. Their day of reckoning is near. After investigation and prosecution of all negligent parties, these criminals will be put in the right place they belong. Am happy this incident happened in lagos state that has a relatively stable judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by skullz: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
Its the enemies of T.B Joshua and SCOAN behind it. The evil spirits flew their UFO closely to that building and dropped off the spirit/agents in charge of collapsing buildings. Plus am sure satan is the one in the cockpit. EEEEMMANUEEEEEEEEEL
grin grin cheesy Satan don become certified professional pilot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: So that was the building before it collapsed? Chai!
I hope the SA government bans its people from coming to TB Joshua's church to seek for fake miracles.

No, they must go beyond that and prosecute this con man, although we will be losing some FX in the process but this church scam needs to end.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua: The most annoying aspect is how heartless this TB and his followers are
Scores of real human beings died here
Not a word of comfort to the families of the 80 plus people that perished in this tragedy
They are more concerned about making themselves the victims of boko haram and strange aircrafts
I wish the families can come together,find a powerful lawyer and sue this man for housing people in a building that had no permit for the number of floors it had.

Who told you there was no word of comfort...check his FB page
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by semitunde: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pamcrest: Pls what is strange in an aircraft engaging in its landing maneuvers, and following the designated flight path over an area in close proximity to d airport. Suddenly this aircraft is accused of felling a building. I watched d clip released by TBJ....several aircrafts of varying sizes were shown passing along d same route and heading towards one direction.....d airport for landing. The clip also showed residents walking along d road and going about their business unperturbed because they are used to having aircrafts flying over their area daily.

TBJ just wants to use this diversionary tactic to cover up d fact that this building was originally a two storey building which was now being raised to a six storey building without proper building assessment or approval, coupled with substandard materials. In d clip, d building imploded, it just gave way at a go. If it was a bomb there would have been an explosion.

So tell yr story to d marines, TBJ.....u have d blood of innocent victims on yr hands n d law must be allowed to take its course!
It was also yr false claim that brought Patrick Sawyer n Ebola into our country.

My humble submission

Well, technically you can have implosions using small explotions or "bombs, professional demolition experts do this all the time.

Not holding forth for the preacher though.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by lyntiffany(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: So that was the building before it collapsed? Chai!
I hope the SA government bans its people from coming to TB Joshua's church to seek for fake miracles.
berem pls don't be offended, how do you know that the miracles performed by T.B is fake? pls do not pick offence cause I really wanna know.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
thats the NAF C130 military aircraft....it takes off at low altitude...off cos its engine noise alone can cause that building to collapse..nothing unusual there ..from the pic. that aircraft is below 1000 meters.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Tonyosas101(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pamcrest: Pls what is strange in an aircraft engaging in its landing maneuvers, and following the designated flight path over an area in close proximity to d airport. Suddenly this aircraft is accused of felling a building. I watched d clip released by TBJ....several aircrafts of varying sizes were shown passing along d same route and heading towards one direction.....d airport for landing. The clip also showed residents walking along d road and going about their business unperturbed because they are used to having aircrafts flying over their area daily.

TBJ just wants to use this diversionary tactic to cover up d fact that this building was originally a two storey building which was now being raised to a six storey building without proper building assessment or approval, coupled with substandard materials. In d clip, d building imploded, it just gave way at a go. If it was a bomb there would have been an explosion.

So tell yr story to d marines, TBJ.....u have d blood of innocent victims on yr hands n d law must be allowed to take its course!
It was also yr false claim that brought Patrick Sawyer n Ebola into our country.

My humble submission

Nice observation
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by sheniqua: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

Who told you there was no word of comfort...check his FB page

So the family of the deceased will read these series of nonsense they put out then forward March to his FB page?
Imagine it was your father or mother,sister or brother that died in this tragedy then you open the pages of the newspaper and all the pastor and his handlers are keen on talking about is how boko haram,the devil,a strange aircraft and Nigerians want to spoil their image.
What nonsense!
What image does he have?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: P-TBJ, Let the expert investigate what happened, please keep your pictures.

Thank you.

What expert? How many plane-related accidents' reports have you heard of in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abagworo:

I believe the aircraft was on a surveilance to confirm when the building sinks. If you watch the video clip, you'll realize that the whole building just went down under 5 seconds. It doesn't look like a normal collapse.

And how does a normal collapse look like? Heck, is a collapse ever normal??
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

So the family of the deceased will read these series of nonsense they put out then forward March to his FB page?
Imagine it was your father or mother,sister or brother that died in this tragedy then you open the pages of the newspaper and all the pastor and his handlers are keen on talking about is how boko haram,the devil,a strange aircraft and Nigerians want to spoil their image.
What nonsense!
What image does he have?

U think he won't personally reach out to the families too abi.... You want him to call u and tell u DAT too right... Dz is some1 DAT donates so much to tragedy victims worldwide, how would you think he won't do that 4 his own ppl....
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by sheniqua: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

U think he won't personally reach out to the families too abi.... You want him to call u and tell u DAT too right... Dz is some1 DAT donates so much to tragedy victims worldwide, how would you think he won't do that 4 his own ppl....

I believe I have made my point already
We are done with this
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

I believe I have made my point already
We are done with this
Ur points are irrelevant.. Nairaland is as far as it will ever get
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by kennykg(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
I looked at this pictures closely and
1 what is strange about the plane
2 can you tell us how low it was flying
3 did the building explode or burned
4 how low can a plane be to cause a building to collapse
5 was any shell or strange object found at the site
6 why is it only the south African government making it seem like only south Africans where in the buildings
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by sheniqua: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
Ur points are irrelevant.. Nairaland is as far as it will ever get

If it were so your prophet will not be crying all over the papers with his lieutenants unleashed to launder the image
He can only deceive those who are unaware of his occultic leanings and falsehood
I hope and pray your eyes are opened to the fraud before it is too late
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

If it were so your prophet will not be crying all over the papers with his lieutenants unleashed to launder the image
He can only deceive those who are unaware of his occultic leanings and falsehood
I hope and pray your eyes are opened to the fraud before it is too late

he can't be crying... he z used to non chalants like you spreading false rumours about him since he started....rumours of which many of u r confused sef..some say he used juju, some say he pays ppl to pretend to be healed and delivered, which 1 are u of d confused bunch... the more you speak Ill of him, the stronger he grows, over d years his criticism grew, over d years, his ministry multiplied...... overflow crowd... Emmanuel TV now one of d most watched worldwide.... so keep up with d criticism, no true child of God can do without it.... even Jesus could not.. imaging majority if not all the crowd shouting for a thieve and murderer to be released instead of Christ, DAT was how much der hated him... at a point der labelled him the devil...... even Paul said you can't be friends with God, and be friends with d world...... you are d 1 in need of prayers, not hearing 4r God but spreading lies as facts
Re: TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" by Pamcrest(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
semitunde:

Well, technically you can have implosions using small explotions or "bombs, professional demolition experts do this all the time.

Not holding forth for the preacher though.

Yes, in a planned demolition, small IED can be used for d structure to implode but d "bomb" will be planted within d building, not dropped from d sky like TBJ is inferring. In his clip, it is obvious that d foundation gave way simply because of d added weight of d bld.
My humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrin Advises Adeosun To To Halt The Payment Of Reps Running Cost / Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings / Post Debate Poll: Should Fuel Subsidy Be Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.