Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba (3541 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Beazy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol...it sounds funny thO

1 Share

Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by MrCork: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beazy: Lol...it sounds funny thO

...was funny?......r u light skin? angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by susanbussy(f): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol she's gat some anger management issue and needs to be in a hospital. ......that's so uncalled for in a public place.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Tallesty1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
If nah man do this eehhh!

But the guy fall my hand big time sha.
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Beazy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: If nah man do this eehhh!

Ow did the guy fell ur hand?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Beazy(f): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: If nah man do this eehhh!

Ow did the guy fell ur hand?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Tallesty1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beazy: Ow did the guy fell ur hand?
By allowing a woman to drag and embarrass him like that
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
lol... dis is funny sha, bt wait o is dat guy realy a man weh woman go dey drag u? hin no dey eat ne
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Samanther(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
lmao! see me see wahala eh, wat actually conspired btw them?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by NuellettY: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2014
If it were to be the guy that dragged her to the floor like that, people would have crucified him

Doesn't He know how to Respect Ladies?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by nikkypearl(f): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Now this is ridiculous! grin
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Truth234(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Can you hear the ladies, ridiculous, this is funny. Imagine if it was the guy dragging the lady. Na war!
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by johnstar(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2014
wr him dey drag d boi go, abi dm 1 entr yaba left
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by koikoi2(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
All I can see is a guy and a girl pretending to be fighting and arranged someone to take pictures. They can't f**l me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by kheart(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2014
omo see yawa, dis is d reason why i cant marry macholadies
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by dmcdad: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Truth234: Can you hear the ladies, ridiculous, this is funny. Imagine if it was the guy dragging the lady. Na war!
We for no hear word. That time one of them go come write epistle give us for NL.

But this is jist... bizarre and startling. Seeing those images made alot run through my head. Like: what must have conspired between them? how come the guy was the victim? how possible is it that a woman would be able to drag a full-grown man just like that? and wait ooooooo, the guy na mumu ni?

Wonders shall never end. Smh
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by TRADELYN: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin
Common...this naa Nollywood movie Oooo shocked
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Kunleskey(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Her love is killing him softly,no mind the guy jare...or he broke her heart.
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2014
The third one is funny grin
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Exjoker(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Staged...
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by nwaobitex: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
lolx grin
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by labongua: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014

See that waka pass guy in red. Must have looked magical to him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by mabeni(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2014
planned work!
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by modskiller(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Lolz, the babe get liver sha!!!
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by polz(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Samanther: lmao! see me see wahala eh, wat actually conspired btw them?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by polz(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Na make-believe joor undecided

Hu snap d fourth pix?
Nd y?
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by zeezoom: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
smileyits just a show for the the camera
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by lawrenceunaa: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
thet guy is eitheer under a spell or his balls has been ripped off tongue cheesy
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Raypawer(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
lol... na man b dat
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Raypawer(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
lol... na man b dat

MrCork:
...was funny?......r u light skin? angry

she fit d cat fish oh!
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
It's an Advert. Similar thing has been done in China and other parts of the world.
Re: Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba by blank(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Copy and paste things from Linda's blog.

Article not written by me...it's promo piece. Enjoy...

Lol. Ok bro I think she’s had enough; you can just take a girl to the mall on a date and all you do is bury your head on your phone chatting the moment away I mean c’mon which Lagos babe wouldn’t snap? Me I will snap o, seriously. This spy shot of a thug-of-war between two supposedly lovebirds have been trending online for a while now.

Those who really know the full story said that the not-so-fortunate dude owe his girl friend a long overdue explanation for his divided attention and mischievous laughter while chatting on his phone.

His girlfriend who had endured the excruciating wait for some quality time from her man had begun to share her moments from a movie they had seen at a cinema when her man switched to his Palmchat mode (eyes fixed on the phone screen and fingers punching letters from the phone’s key pad). The poor girl demanded for the attention she deserved politely at first…you heard that, politely.
The dude apologized and put his cell phone on sleep mode while his girl resumed her talking. In less than 5 minutes our guy pulled out his phone while his babe was looking him straight in the eyes, flicked the cell phone’s function button and returned to his Palmchat mode; this time sending several loud chuckles to whoever he was chatting up. This was when all hell broke loose.

Angry babe demands an explanation
The story the way we heard it, continued with an obviously angry babe asking her man for some explanation for the gross negligence: “Guy, howfar who be dis person you dey chat sef wey make you no send me?” Our sources told us that our boy shushed his girl so that he could finish chatting whoever he was chatting on Palmchat without disturbance. That was when our babe threw all mannerism to the air and went ballistic, pulling for the cell phone. Our boy tried to hold onto his property but dis laby na iron laby… she pulled our poor boy along the Yaba bus stop while passers-by enjoyed some interesting drama unfolding before eyes.

It doesn’t always have to be this way
I agree that mobile social platforms can be quite an interesting experience especially with Nigeria’s trending platform, Palmchat overrunning the young and hearty right now (for more info on Palmchat, visit www.facebook.com/palmchatNow or microsite; www.palmchatnow.com). I think in spite of our love for these platforms we can still find that balance to give attention to whom attention is due or we shall end having more of this bizarre yet so hilarious spy shots overrunning the web. For now, I think I will savor this viral, is just crazy…see at that look on her face while in the bus…Lol.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/09/photos-angry-babe-drags-boyfriend-on.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? / Counter Thread: Ladies, Which Is Your Type.?? / What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.