Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] (3503 Views)

When You Get Married To A Branch Manager-pix / See The Romantic Animal We Just Killed Now / The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
who says love cant be found anywhere?

Who can deny the heart of this sweet, great feeling, of eternal bliss encapsulating my fragile heart of sanctimonious benevolence ravaging my entire being with gargantuan Amor?

This is what i am feeling right now. Ever since i have been managing this cyber cafe, i have not felt this way for any one before.

He is the most handsome guy i have ever seen. He is gentle, talks with charisma, eyes like an angel, sonorous voice, he has everything.

When i first set eyes on on him i couldnt sleep well that night. He seldom come to browse, and i wished he could be come everyday.

But there is a problem. He has never ask me of my name. i resumed work late and saw him there. I pretended i was tired and had to rest near him. Twenty minutes later, he called me to scan a pix for him. After scanning i went to him to show him where the location of the pix was. His gentle hands brushed at my fair skin. It was so wonderful.

As a lady my pride is at stake if i ask him out myself. I am light in complexion, well curved [figure 8], and dress well.

Why is he not feeling me?
Why am i not drawn to him?

Please help me on how to get this guy. He is what i need.

Matured advise only.

Pix below

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ideee03(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
He might not have noticed you for some reasons-he probably did not come to your cafe looking for a babe,he might be in a relationship he's devoted to, you might not be his type of woman...the list is endless.

Na now i see the pinsure sef, this internet is damn slow.

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by DeBlunt: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
What if he ain't single?

If he's the guy in green, I think you should approach him asap grin

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by vizkiz: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
i wanna organize a special prayer for this girl...
amma pray and lay ma holy hands on you...all your liabilities will turn asset...praise God somebody! angry

Btw, i didn't read your post undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
ideee03: He might not have noticed you for some reasons-he probably did not come to your cafe looking for a babe,he might be in a relationship he's devoted to, you might not be his type of woman...the list is endless.
like you said, it may be probable that the mentioned words you stated might be true.

But what if he has feelings for me too?he might be single. He looked single too.
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Free Pesin hubby jhor. angry

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
ideee03: He might not have noticed you for some reasons-he probably did not come to your cafe looking for a babe,he might be in a relationship he's devoted to, you might not be his type of woman...the list is endless.

Na now i see the pinsure sef, this internet is damn slow.
i uploaded it late. Forgive my sluggishness.
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by DeBlunt: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: i wanna organize a special prayer for this girl...
amma pray and lay ma holy hands on you...all your liabilities will turn asset...praise God somebody! angry

Haleluja!!!!...your wireless anointing is so powerful grin

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: i wanna organize a special prayer for this girl...

it is plainly stated for matured minds. Oya go outside go play with sand and gongoni. tongue
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
DeBlunt: What if he ain't single?

please na....be serious
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by vizkiz: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: it is plainly stated for matured minds. Oya go outside go play with sand and gongoni. tongue

yes, the demon in her is already manifestng...I need the prayer band in here!!! angry
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Agybabe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Maybe he's doesn't do girls #ExclusivelyGuys.

Maybe he doesn't fancy you.

Maybe he has someone already.

Maybe he hasn't even noticed you.

Maybe you have a ring on any of your fingers.

Maybe he has been heart-broken before.

Maybe he thinks if he get's close, you might embarrass him.

Maybe he is shy.

Maybe you should just let him be.

Maybe you should start up a friendly conversation with him.

Maybe your look and his looks doesn't define your inner-most look.

And above all-
Maybe this thread wasn't necessary afterall!

6 Likes

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ramaju: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP, Your monica is why he has done nothing. If na you nko?
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by vizkiz: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
DeBlunt:

Haleluja!!!!...your wireless anointing is so powerful grin

#lays hand on him...receive!! angry
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by DeBlunt: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: please na....be serious

Ok.
First, you shouldn't make this a 'do or die' affair, cos the the guy might already be taken. I suggest you exhibit some awesome customer service skills towards him whenever he comes around.

Act smart and always flash him that two-seconds smile whenever he request your service. Most importantly, dont make yourself seem too available wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Baddestguyp(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
ehya, confess ur love to him
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability ah ah dis ur rel wahala don dey give me worry o
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by DeBlunt: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

Huh? angry

Please take it back angry

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Agybabe: Maybe he's doesn't do girls #ExclusivelyGuys.

Maybe he doesn't fancy you.

Maybe he has someone already.

Maybe he hasn't even noticed you.

Maybe you have a ring on any of your fingers.

Maybe he has been heart-broken before.

Maybe he thinks if he get's close, you might embarrass him.

Maybe he is shy.

Maybe you should just let him be.

Maybe you should start up a friendly conversation with him.

Maybe your look and his looks doesn't define your inner-most look.

And above all-
Maybe this thread wasn't necessary afterall!
agybabe....this thread is necessary. If it wasnt i wouldnt have created this topic.

Your lists is wonderful but i am afraid some might be right.

Please what is the way forward?
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: ehya, confess ur love to him
my reputation as a lady is at stake here.

Have you ever walk up to a guy and ask him out? If this is what you are advising me to do, how did you do yours?
Tanx
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Baddestguyp(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: my reputation as a lady is at stake here.

Have you ever walk up to a guy and ask him out? If this is what you are advising me to do, how did you do yours?
Tanx
wait wait wait I'm a guy o
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
DeBlunt:

Ok.
First, you shouldn't make this a 'do or die' affair, cos the the guy might already be taken. I suggest you exhibit some awesome customer service skills towards him whenever he comes around.

Act smart and always flash him that two-seconds smile whenever he request your service. Most importantly, dont make yourself seem too available wink grin
i will try. But is is not easy at all.
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay: Liability ah ah dis ur rel wahala don dey give me worry o
rozzay make you save me. Help your sister na
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: wait wait wait I'm a guy o
are you faking your gender all this while?

Smh
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

talk to the hands

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ideee03(f): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin
Liability: i uploaded it late. Forgive my sluggishness.
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ideee03(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin yeye
DeBlunt: What if he ain't single?

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ideee03(f): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hahaha, but you registered your gender as female
Baddestguyp: wait wait wait I'm a guy o
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by ideee03(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Then he might be shy, flash him some 'i like you' signs.
Liability: like you said, it may be probable that the mentioned words you stated might be true.

But what if he has feelings for me too?he might be single. He looked single too.
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Agybabe(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: agybabe....this thread is necessary. If it wasnt i wouldnt have created this topic.

Your lists is wonderful but i am afraid some might be right.

Please what is the way forward?
In my opinion. If you want to know if this was really meant to be.

Walk up to him and start up a friendly conversation with him.

Make him feel free to talk to you if he needs assistance in the cafe.

Don't give him that much of an attention so that he doesn't consider you "easy" like "one of those girls" who's seeking attention.

Don't show it to him that you are into him.

Get his number, don't over-call nor chat with him on social networks.

Let him think he's just a friend to you just like any regular customer, that you don't really want him.

From there, you could get to know if you are just lusting after him or not.

If he perceives you otherwise, he might just want to play along side and give you a "quickie".

I know it's not easy but try and relax!

My opinion!
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by 100Cents: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have been suspecting something.

This liability is not very well.

The write up is filled with lies.

How can a customer rub his dirty hands over a fair woman ugly skin in public ? shocked
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by chimerase2: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
De reason why he has not noticed u is becos u re pure and applied MGBEKE grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Young Girls / See The Scary Picture Of This Bride / Ladies, Guys, How True Are This Images? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.