Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady (1144 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2014
For most girls, their biggest dream is that perfect proposal from Mr. right. Sadly, most guys lack the creativity and are not romantic enough to do it right. Most girls do not like the usual and over flogged scenario of getting down on one knee with a rose in hand and then popping the question. Here are some few tips...

1. BE YOURSELF. This is the first rule that should be in every guy's mind. Do not over do your proposal. Keep it very simple and sweet. Be creative and be yourself. Be who you are, and in your own special way, say those three magical words.

2. PLACE WHERE YOU FIRST MET. Take her to the place where you met each other for the first time, recreate the same scenario and then propose to her. It will definitely move her and get embossed on her memory for a long time. A very romantic way to propose.

3. A SPECIAL DAY. What better way to propose to the woman of your dreams than on Val's day, Xmas day, Eid day and so on. But to make it extra special, proposing on her birthday would be epic. Or even the day and time you first went out on your first date or a day you both did something very special. These dates should always be kept by every guy cos remembering them is always special to your lady.

4. DURING A MOVIE BREAK. A very romantic and easy way to propose to your beloved. Edit and compile a short lovely movie which pops the special question during the interval. It'll be amazing seeing her reaction.

5. T SHIRT PROPOSAL. Get a t shirt with the three golden words written on it. Cover it with a jacket and take her to the park or her favorite place. Get down on your knees and reveal your special shirt to her.

6. PICNIC IN THE PARK. An excellent way of proposing to the woman you love. Plan a perfect picnic, a nice and beautiful scene. Green hills and valleys and your loved one lying on your chest. Get chocolates covered in strawberry for your picnic, buy a bottle of champagne...stick the ring with the chocolate and cover it with strawberry. You can make it more beautiful by singing a love song for your loved one.

7. RADIO PROPOSAL. Every girl loves a brave guy who dares. Every girl would love the guy who would have the guts to propose to her while thousands of people are listening over the airwaves. If you know she listens to a particular station at a particular time, making a dedication would work magic for you. Call the radio station before hand, one you are very sure she would be tuning into. What would you say on the radio? That would be clearly up to you. Dedicate her best love song to her, then have them read out the proposal after the song. I bet you she wont be able to say no.

8. BANNER PROPOSAL. Manchester United fans...remember the infamous banner that flew over Old Trafford with the inscription ''Moyes out?'' Well, imagine if that was a proposal to a lady, with the whole world watching. It mustn't necessarily be that big, a banner at her work place, her apartment etc. would do the trick. Just find creative wys to make it sweet.

9. CANDLE LIT DINNER. One of the oldest and still not a bad way to propose to a loved one. The dim lights of the candles, the soft tunes of the love songs over the CD player, the food(preferably cooked by you)usually does wonders. The mood is usually are very romantic one and also an amazing way to ask those magical words. ''Will you marry me?'' kiss kiss
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by cybrninja(m): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2014
easier said than done cry

2 Likes

Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by nanazeez(f): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
OP. For dis nija? I think u are watching too much white films. Only d celebs make such proposals
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Very romantic I must confess..thumps up op
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
..hmmm....Nice write-up....

I always love the old ways...Candle light, under the moon, on a tall building or camping, nice scent around, red roses, cool and soft music, wine...

I can go on and on....

2 Likes

Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Tymax(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ..hmmm....Nice write-up....

I always love the old ways...Candle light, under the moon, on a tall building or camping, nice scent around, red roses, cool and soft music, wine...

I can go on and on....
cheesy Roof top proposal? Tall building? Hehehe You'd better say yes o. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy Roof top proposal? Tall building? Hehehe You'd better say yes o. grin

...lol...

Sure now....

For me and the guy to reach that level in the relationship....Its a must for me to say 'yes'.....
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Tymax(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

...lol...

Sure now....

For me and the guy to reach that level in the relationship....Its a must for me to say 'yes'.....
Hmmm, interesting. Romance novel don full your head.
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm, interesting. Romance novel don full your head.

hehehehehe.....Its good to be romantic now....

[Whispers into his ears] You know, you gats to prepare...
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by utenwuson: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Wats d meaning of romantic
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Mimienudles(f): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Oh my heart! I ken't help but imagine
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
nanazeez: OP. For dis nija? I think u are watching too much white films. Only d celebs make such proposals
Haba bobo! Those things up there, almost any guy can do. Nothing should be too big for sum1 u claim to love u know. wink
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ..hmmm....Nice write-up....

I can go on and on....
wink wink
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Mimienudles: Oh my heart! I ken't help but imagine
Keep @ it, you will definitely get what you wish for cheesy
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by lawrenceunaa: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2014
the only one i can do now is the T-shirt own cheesy

But op e no easy ooo me go find one romantic park where no one would be stairing shocked
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
lawrenceunaa: the only one i can do now is the T-shirt own cheesy

But op e no easy ooo me go find one romantic park where no one would be stairing shocked
Hehehee...still sexy grin

U can even write the write-up with a marker or something. It doesn't take much u knw. Besides am sure when its time, u would be able to do almost, if not all. And, even if they want to stare, let them stare.
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
So you know all this yet you proposed to me at mama obiora's bukka. undecided
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by zicoraads: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: So you know all this yet you proposed to me at mama obiora's bukka. undecided
Lol..u mistake me for someone else love grin

I intentionally skipped the one I have in mind for you...the summit of the Eiffel tower..go down on one knee, and with the whole of Paris beneath us...pop the question. And thrafter, take u round the country side for an amazing and unforgettable xperience. Yea...I love u like that. kiss kiss

By the way, I love ur gown and the hairdo. Its beautiful! U look amazing kiss
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
zicoraads: Lol..u mistake me for someone else love grin

I intentionally skipped the one I have in mind for you...the summit of the Eiffel tower..go down on one knee, and with the whole of Paris beneath us...pop the question. And thrafter, take u round the country side for an amazing and unforgettable xperience. Yea...I love u like that. kiss kiss

Thanks love. kiss

I sure mistook you for another person because you've always had Paris in mind since last year. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by kareenQueen: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
zicoraads: Lol..u mistake me for someone else love grin

I intentionally skipped the one I have in mind for you... the summit of the Eiffel tower..go down on one knee, and with the whole of Paris beneath us...pop the question. And thrafter, take u round the country side for an amazing and unforgettable xperience. Yea...I love u like that. kiss kiss

wow... shocked
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Mimienudles(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
zicoraads: Keep @ it, you will definitely get what you wish for cheesy
Thank you!
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by lawrenceunaa: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
zicoraads: Hehehee...still sexy grin

U can even write the write-up with a marker or something. It doesn't take much u knw. Besides am sure when its time, u would be able to do almost, if not all. And, even if they want to stare, let them stare.
na with time
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by daveP(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Movies....... And novels.........hmm
Sitting@ in a boat, @ d beach
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2014
too much Movies...
Re: Most Amazing Ways To Propose To A Lady by constance500: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Fast Lane in Nigeria :
buy her a range rover HSE then make your proposal.. If she says no make I baf n@ked angry grin

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Biggest Myths About S*x And Side-chicks: A Different View / Things You Don't Know About Menstruation. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Is She Right To Marry Without His Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.