Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] (2471 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, 6 Sure Ways To Know She Is Definitely Cheating On You (must See) / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Iceking1(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Have you ever wondered why the
women you date always turn out to
be annoying or weird in some way?
Have you ever thought that perhaps
you have been choosing the wrong type of women? Below is a list of ten
different types of women you
should avoid, according to an article
I just came across. Read carefully
and see if you can learn one or two
things.

(1.) The Chatterbox This is the woman who never shuts
up, barely stopping to breathe.
Seemingly only concerned about
what is going on in her life, she
always has to make a comment about
everything and dominates conversations.

(2.) The Desperate Chick This type of woman will seem
fantastic at first, until she starts
talking about your wedding
location, how many kids she wants
and the name of your future dog–
right after the first date! When a woman advances WAY faster than
normal, watch out. She NEEDS a man
so bad that she’s willing to put
anybody in that slot, even the
homeless guy on the corner.

(3.) The Overly-Critical Woman Anything you do for this type of
woman is simply not good enough.
Nothing seems to work unless it is
done according to her standards.
Anything that is said by anyone will
be quickly taken out of context to become some sort of insult or some
reason to wage war against the
world. This type of woman has plenty of
emotional baggage and will make you
an angry and bitter person as there
will be nothing but misery with her.

(4.) The Bimbo This type of woman can’t obtain a
GED but has managed to secure a PhD
in the science of the bedroom. This is
an intellectually challenged woman
who looks great but, in all honesty,
shouldn’t open her mouth. Her skills are unquestionably only
rooted in the physical realm and
unless you’re just after one-night
stands, you do not want to bring a
s****d girl home to meet Mom and
Dad. The majority of girls you see on the streets everyday fall into this
category,

(5.) The High Maintenance Chick If this type of woman breaks a nail,
she expects you to drop everything
you’re doing to drive her to the salon
immediately. Her daddy always told
her she was a princess and she
expects to be treated like one at all times. She has expensive taste and expects
you to shower her with only the best
things and take her out to posh
places on a regular basis. If you
don’t have a lot of money and a
penchant for luxury, don’t even bother.

(6.) The Clingy Girl This woman is a nuisance who can’t
go anywhere or do anything without
the company of her man. She’ll adopt
your interests, calls 20 times a day
and fly off the handle anytime
she’s not around to monitor your behavior. This type of woman will smother any
chance of you missing her by
insisting that you spend every
waking moment with her, refusing
to let you go out with the boys or
spend any significant amount of time with anyone else.
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by okonja(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by TRADELYN: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin

If guys stick to this list, I can bet you say naa when they reach heaven dey go marry Ooo shocked shocked shocked

*Researching...*
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Burger01(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Hian! Na which type of women I go date now? All naija women are what you described Op. angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Zarama7(f): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Every girl falls in at least one category

1 Like

Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by polz(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2014
If we shuldn't date any of dis, u'r practicly saying...

Don't date a nigeria lady undecided
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by polz(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Zarama7: Every girl falls in at least one category
So wt category do yu fall?? grin
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by lulu1986(f): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Burger01: Hian! Na which type of women I go date now? All naija women are what you described Op. angry
hahahaha. go out of naija..
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Burger01: Hian! Na which type of women I go date now? All naija women are what you described Op. angry
so you don date all 9ja girls? Bros u strong o shocked
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
You're right sha. I think the op can stay without girls sha.
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by lawrenceunaa: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2014
all ladies possess this attitude partly or in full shocked
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Zarama7(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2014
polz:
So wt category do yu fall?? ;iD
All
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by polz(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Zarama7:
All
Then u d lady of my dreams grin
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Adeoba10(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Just like dis (after one) lady I met during my service year, d following week, dis girl started talking about marriage, choiiii!!! Na im I turn to Usain Bolt, shey na 19800, I go take do wedding....
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by ahkenaten(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
i really dont like ladies that talk much really...i like them a bit reserved

anyway it doesn't matter

#notime cheesy
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Moblord(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
How about u?
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Jerrick(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
missberrypop5: You're right sha. I think the op can stay without girls sha.
ehn... Whats there Will he die or self distruct? undecided
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by ronald4lif(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
I would avoid the overly nagging woman to either of these, can't deal!
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Zarama7(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
polz:
Then u d lady of my dreams grin

OK, in your dreams
Moblord: How about u?

All the above, use your imagination
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Zarama7(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: ehn... Whats there Will he die or self distruct? undecided
R u gay?
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Jerrick(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Zarama7:
R u gay?
Come to my room and confirm that. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by McDawson(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: Come to my room and confirm that. undecided
grin
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Zarama7(f): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Jerrick: Come to my room and confirm that. undecided
I wish I could hun, maybe in another life kiss
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Jerrick(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Zarama7:
I wish I could hun, maybe in another life kiss
Lol.
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by kolubo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
It's very difficult to find a lady that would not show one or two of these traits u listed. Turning my semovita dey go joor!
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Welrez(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
If you base your relationship on the lists on Nairaland, get ready to marry in heaven or hell.
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
missberrypop5: so you don date all 9ja girls? Bros u strong o shocked
I wonder o... #plus what's going on now? wink
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I wonder o... #plus what's going on now? wink
everything is ok o. Lol, i'm having problems loggin in on fb. How was the match grin grin
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
missberrypop5: everything is ok o. Lol, i'm having problems loggin in on fb. How was the match grin grin
I see... Let me send u a PM..
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I see... Let me send u a PM..
ok.
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by polz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
kolubo: It's very difficult to find a lady that would not show one or two of these traits u listed. Turning my semovita dey go joor!
Na semo u dy kal semovita?? undecided
Re: Guys !! 6 Types Of Women You Should Never Date [must Read] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
missberrypop5: ok.
done..Check

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant / Please Rate My Bestfriend(bestie) / Why Masturbati0n Is Bad For You And How To Stop It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.