Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is Tinubu Dead??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Dead??? (3605 Views)

What Is Tinubu Doing In This Picture? / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Dead??? by joanne1(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls can sme1 confirm dis rumour

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Kash007(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
He is very much alive.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by webpower84: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
yes, hope you're happy now. NEVER wish anyone dead
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
na ur papa go die.

7 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by egbaguy: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
OP..........i heard your miserable father just died now. Can u plz confirm?

8 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
I saw a headline debunking it on TVC ystday shaa.

Wish him no death cus i dont deal on coffins
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014
It's not a bad thing if he dies. It's not like he'll live forever anyway.

Don't know why you mortals get jittery and emotional whenever death is mentioned.

You and I will one day as well.

9 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Tinubu won't see 2015

His soul lease to the Devil matures in october-the month of the black scorpion

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Mogidi: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2014
joanne1: Pls can sme1 confirm dis rumour

I've also heard the news/rumour.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Tinubu rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by viyon02: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014
when a talking drum is at it loudest, then a tear is about to happen.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by G12(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is dis news or rumour?
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Amanwulu1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
G12: Is dis news or rumour?
rumor, if news there would b no need for d question.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Telled51: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tinubu is very much alive hail and hearty I was at a function with him on Saturday in London he looked better than money and was counselled and spoken to by many who sought wisdom and definition of how our dear nation will progress and change when APC wins the general election in 2015
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by bcomputer101: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dear OP,

I feel your pain. Very soon it wont be business as usual after 2015 election. Doctors told us that people consuming large quantities of Ogogoro are the ones likely to be demented.

Brainless child like you should face the firing squad for idiocy and foolishness.

Just tell me, why are you advertising your ignorance here?
Stray sp3rms like you are the reason condoms should be free and abortion legalized in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by felifeli: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Telled51: Tinubu is very much alive hail and hearty [size=16pt]I was at a function with him on Saturday in London [/size]he looked better than money and was counselled and spoken to by many who sought wisdom and definition of how our dear nation will progress and change when APC wins the general election in 2015

Today is Thursday - 5 days after . It does not take more than a minute for someone to die o.
Anyway I wish him long life like I wish myself .
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by poiZon: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Telled51: Tinubu is very much alive hail and hearty I was at a function with him on Saturday in London he looked better than money and was counselled and spoken to by many who sought wisdom and definition of how our dear nation will progress and change when APC wins the general election in 2015

pictURES OR U knw now.

rip eBOLA!
God bless nigeria for gettng rid of eBola.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why dont u ask if that fedora hat wearing slowpoke is dead with his deafening silence to all these shame this nation is plunging into?
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by desgiezd(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: Tinubu won't see 2015
His soul lease to the Devil matures in october-the month of the black scorpion

RevDesmondJuju: Tinubu rot in hell

What you wish for Tinubu shall be your portion. If you wish for him good health, good health shall be your portion. If you wish for him good riches, good riches shall be your portion. If you wish for him suffering, suffering shall be your portion. If you wish for him an eternity in hell fire, eternity in hell fire shall be your portion.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
desgiezd:
What you wish for Tinubu shall be your portion. If you wish for him good health, good health shall be your portion. If you wish for him good riches, good riches shall be your portion. If you wish for him suffering, suffering shall be your portion. If you wish for him an eternity in hell fire, eternity in hell fire shall be your portion.

self soothing words of weaklings.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by chinasaekperem3: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes, he's dead, I got this from a very reliable source.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by desgiezd(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
self soothing words of weaklings.

Whatever you wish for Tinubu and any other person shall equally be your portion. If your heart is clean then you wouldnt be afraid to say "Amen"

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by KnowAll(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes he is dead, i just killed him lipsrsealed i beg no tell anybody!
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
desgiezd:

Whatever you wish for Tinubu and any other person shall equally be your portion. If your heart is clean then you wouldnt be afraid to say "Amen"

I wish him death by a thousand stings. Is that my portion mr empty words? mtcheeew.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

buy a wheel barrow and enter market. You soon get a job.

You sound like a xtian.
Re: Is Tinubu Dead??? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tinubu dey kampe

1 Like

(1)

Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! / Desperation! Tinubu's Inlaw Contest In Two States (Pics) / AMAZING Photos That Show Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.