Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. (2507 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by fairheven: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: Women are considered weaker sex in the society. Hence the reason why a man won't slap back or his actions being condemned by the public if he does so. The truth is most women abuse this privilege and go ahead to slap a man....Most times the man is usually older than them. However in civilised countries like America. It is considered an assault for a woman to slap a man. in otherwords the man can successfully sue her. slapping a person across the face qualifies as an assault (technically, a battery), since it is an offensive touching. Makes no difference if the assailant is a man or woman.
Bro,am a lady,my sex is weaker,I beg let me slap you small grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by vizkiz: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm disappointed bro.

Young boys woman wrappering since 900AD

its not about woman rapping bro...imagine a dude beating your sister undecided

Btw, i was just saying why will a lady even slap me in the first place when i know i don't do sh*t
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz:

its not about woman rapping bro...imagine a dude beating your sister undecided

Btw, i was just saying why will a lady even slap me in the first place when i know i don't do sh*t

Why should my sister slap a dude?
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Lovexme(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't know how I would react if a woman/girl/lady slaps me across my face, though, it depends on the occasion, or scenario.

I'm not an advocate of laying hands on women, but some do ask for it.

Some things are better left unimagined.. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by djeezy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Bro,am a lady,my sex is weaker,I beg let me slap you small grin grin
smh.....Okay but start with your husband.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
MabraO:

U watch too much foreign romance movies

No try am with me or some other guys sha
Cos d outcome no go good
I never said I wanted to try anything with you..we don't need thugs and touts here angry
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MabraO: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
I never said I wanted to try anything with you..we don't need thugs and touts here angry

Ok oh
Market woman
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: Women are considered weaker sex in the society. Hence the reason why a man won't slap back or his actions being condemned by the public if he does so. The truth is most women abuse this privilege and go ahead to slap a man....Most times the man is usually older than them. However in civilised countries like America. It is considered an assault for a woman to slap a man. in otherwords the man can successfully sue her. slapping a person across the face qualifies as an assault (technically, a battery), since it is an offensive touching. Makes no difference if the assailant is a man or woman.
Exactly.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
MabraO:

Ok oh
Market woman
It will be nice if u don't quote me again. You don't belong here.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MabraO: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
It will be nice if u don't quote me again. You don't belong here.

Who cares undecided
Even Seun can't tell me where I belong
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Suarezilla(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
It is better for a woman that a guy does not react with the anger of being slapped by a woman,if not na 911 go be the woman case....I for a person wud never raise a hand to return a slap ONLY if it comes from my woman...I don't think I can take that from a stranger..No way!
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by poiZon: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Humblebloke: believe me...any woman ll b scared to hit me òn d face...

y00

NA so ur face dey, UCHE FACE.......
bros u r innit.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Oahray: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: Only a beast will beat a woman...btw a lady can't just slap your face if you did nothing undecided
warris dis one saying? Did nothing? Is there anyone alive who does nothing? Even breathing is something, as is talking. Some ladies can and will slap without real provocation because they feel they'd get away with it. Sadly, they usually do.

There's no excuse for violence, regardless of gender. The society teaches boys to just walk away when provoked by a girl. Why does the same society teach girls that they can get away with slapping guys?
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by dmcdad: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: Only a beast will beat a woman...btw a lady can't just slap your face if you did nothing undecided
So because a guy does something then its safe for a woman to slap him? Does that mean it's safe to slap a woman if she does something too? Because if it ain't right for a guy to slap a lady irrespective of what must have transpired, I think same could be said of the opposite too.

I don't subscribe to violence whatsoever, infact I would be the last to lay a finger to any girl I would date or marry as the case maybe. But then, I would also expect that in her entire life and the life to come, she never tries such too.

Therefore, if it's wrong for a guy to do, then it's also wrong for a girl to do and even worse.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by snakebeat: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
If a female soldier should slap me, I 'll return it back and runaway, let alone bloody civilian....na RIP go be her case....do unto others what u will do to yourself. If u don't want 2 be slapped, don't slap Anyone....simple!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MrCork: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli: I mean I've seen this on numerous occassions whereby a guy will offend a lady and what will follow will be a dirty slap. Most times, the lady goes untouched with the guy just looking like a m0r0n. I was at the bank yesterday and this guy walked up to a lady he's never met before. I heard their conversation and the only thing he said was "can I get your number ?". The lady just looked at him and gave him a dirty slap. He stood there dumb founded not knowing what to do with his mouth opened probably due to a huge surprise at what he had received. Everyone who saw him outside the bank kept asking why he allowed the lady to go scot free without a scratch. I've never slapped a guy before but any guy that goes through such shouldn't just stand and look like a m0r0n with saliva drooling down their mouth.

....correction....real men reply wita back hand slap.....g@y guys walk away coz they r weak...pirrrriod! angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MrCork: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
UrennaNkoli: I mean I've seen this on numerous occassions whereby a guy will offend a lady and what will follow will be a dirty slap. Most times, the lady goes untouched with the guy just looking like a m0r0n. I was at the bank yesterday and this guy walked up to a lady he's never met before. I heard their conversation and the only thing he said was "can I get your number ?". The lady just looked at him and gave him a dirty slap. He stood there dumb founded not knowing what to do with his mouth opened probably due to a huge surprise at what he had received. Everyone who saw him outside the bank kept asking why he allowed the lady to go scot free without a scratch. I've never slapped a guy before but any guy that goes through such shouldn't just stand and look like a m0r0n with saliva drooling down their mouth.

..r u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by philantoxx(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
coz most remember d horror experience mom passed tru.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Chilug(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Only a frustrated woman will slap a guy, maybe after her heartbreak she assumed that every guy is the same like ladies will always say. So she choose to take her own to d extreme. And to every woman that will slap a guy just to prove a point what ever that point is, well, goodluck with that.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2014
Guy u bad grin
lawrenceunaa: real guys don't hit ladies cos it goes againt newtons third law of motion. When lady hits u and u retaliate , am 90% sure that u will hit her more than she did to you grin but I did say u should stand like a slowpoke ooo grin if she slaps you turn the table my constructing a humiliate sentence thus ' so u slapped me cos i didn't yield to ur sexual advances' cheesy finish less expensive , no physical casualty wink
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by chinnyonwu(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
hang on? I get a slap for asking for number? id hit her back. Bleep what real men should do
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by lequatee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oahray: warris dis one saying? Did nothing? Is there anyone alive who does nothing? Even breathing is something, as is talking. Some ladies can and will slap without real provocation because they feel they'd get away with it. Sadly, they usually do.

There's no excuse for violence, regardless of gender. The society teaches boys to just walk away when provoked by a girl. Why does the same society teach girls that they can get away with slapping guys?

you'v been making sense even before the days of John the Baptist. i'v been watching you.
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

..r u light skin? angry
Why the funny question?..
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by MrCork: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
Why the funny question?..

...sweery will u pluuse grow up and stop actin like a Nigerian for once?...mus u people always ansa a question wit a question?...

...simple question...r u light skin?
angry
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by Brite02(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
lol at the thread.
never love hitting ladies/woman/girls.
sorry darling, if you commit this on me i may not know what i will do until after the deeds have been done.

lol i will reply her immediately cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. by dre11(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
I was once slapped by a girl in class in school when she thought I was the one that did hit her at the back in class......

I didn't hit her back but she did regret slapping me because what did happened later wasn't palatable from mah friends(both male and females) to her

So I try as much as possible not to do things that would warrant a slap from the opposite sex and if I see that the situation might generate to an unnecessary slap or hit afterwards I will keep mah distance so she won't swing her hands and hit mah face......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. / Does My Ex Want Me Backr / What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.