Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. (2559 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
This has been bothering me for a while and i thought maybe i could share.i left my ex because he was a 2minutes man,and not once did he ever satisfy me.and rather than two-timing,i left.The issue now is,he called some days back and realy wanted to know why i left him.i couldn't tell him coz i didn't want 2make him feel bad about himself and am jst thinking if its ok for a lady 2tell a guy such?
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Use the usual religious line on him. Tell him your pastor/reverend saw a vision and told you he's not the one for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by vislabraye(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Harbigail:
This has been bothering me for a while and i thought maybe i could share.i left my ex because he was a 2minutes man,and not once did he ever satisfy me.and rather than two-timing,i left.The issue now is,he called some days back and realy wanted to know why i left him.i couldn't tell him coz i didn't want 2make him feel bad about himself and am jst thinking if its ok for a lady 2tell a guy such?

Introduce him to tramadol. On the other hand, tell him not to rush you but take his time and do it slowly.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Introduce him to tramadol. On the other hand, tell him not to rush you but take his time and do it slowly.
Tnx bt i already left.jst want 2 knw,as a guy, won't ur ego be bruised if a gal tells u dat?
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by elantraceey(f): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by vislabraye(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Harbigail:
Tnx bt i already left.jst want 2 knw,as a guy, won't ur ego be bruised if a gal tells u dat?

Depending on how she says it. Sometimes if you are too excited or the thing is sweeting you well well grin, before you know it, you will explode.
It's a norml thing but when it becomes to frequent, he should have seen a therapist. I think you should tell him cos it could be helpful to him.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by SageNaruto(m): 2:09am On Jun 02, 2015
^^^^^ yep... dis dude has said it all

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by sarmiie(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Hey, by telling him, u could save his marraige to someone else....
Help the poor african man

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 02, 2015
vislabraye:

Depending on how she says it. Sometimes if you are too excited or the thing is sweeting you well well grin, before you know it, you will explode.
It's a norml thing but when it becomes to frequent, he should have seen a therapist. I think you should tell him cos it could be helpful to him.
aiit tnx.will try.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by czarr(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2015
......tell the dude. u should have told him while with him,u'd be amazed how he'll improve.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I think he should know. But before you tell him let me ask.
Did you try letting him know about this when you were still dating him?
Did you teach him how to slow down and control his breath?
Drugs for me are not advisable.
If you did all these and he is still wondering why you left then he should be daft.
But if you didn't try to improve him then you never lovedhim in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
If you did all these and he is still wondering why you left then he should be daft.
But if you didn't try to improve him then you never lovedhim in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by jrerico1(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2015
It destroys the male ego, but its important you tell him so he won't be dumped in his next R.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
i did loved him and evn stil do but i jst didn't knw how 2tel him,like it was jst 2heavy for ma mouth.i didn't wanna hurt him in anyway especially not wit ma words...bt i guess i can tel him nw dat we nt seeing face 2face.tnx bro,dat was realy helpful.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by U2ice(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2015
U shud av jst talk abt it wiv him instead of leavin him. If he ad bin ur husband na so u go leave em?

Guess u neva loved him
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by U2ice(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

Exactly...didn't even see ur comment b4 postin mine....

No mins dt bebe, she done find person wey get more money
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
bad girl
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by smoothpapuzy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
U2ice:

Well you can never say if money is the case. She says she still love him. So it might be a case of not handling the situation with maturity.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by smoothpapuzy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Harbigail:
i did loved him and evn stil do but i jst didn't knw how 2tel him,like it was jst 2heavy for ma mouth.i didn't wanna hurt him in anyway especially not wit ma words...bt i guess i can tel him nw dat we nt seeing face 2face.tnx bro,dat was realy helpful.

My dear. If you didn't do the needful which is one of the fruits of true love, then I cannot advise you to tell him. It won't go down go down well with. It would hurt him. Love comes with responsibilities you know, not just pleasure.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by smoothpapuzy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=34340387][/quote]

Oloye, Na you be legend.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Virus777: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just tell him that sex with him wasn't enjoyable. It'll undoubtedly dampen his spirit. But I'm sure it'll spur him to seek a solution to his premature ejacculation.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
U2ice:

jeez! ur so mean,u judge me wrongly nd 4 d record he was n is stil very much okay so it ain't abt money...@all,i appreciate ur contributions.wil make amends hopefully,we stil talk ova d fone,wil fhnd a way around it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by ogunvic41(m): 1:30am On Jul 09, 2015
U never loved the guy, ROME wasn't built in a day, guys that last longer on bed were once virgin and improved wt time. U too was once a virgin and am very sure ur initial sex life wasn't 100%. I wish him well and good luck to u.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by tpiander: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2015
have you married now or are you still juggling boyfriends, exes, etc.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Jarchi(m): 2:32am On Jul 09, 2015
All well said,but the max duration was 5mins,so watz dis lasting a whole day on sex
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Emaprince: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Harbigail:
it is always easier for you women to treat a man like trash, break his heart and dump him. If your current boyfriend dumps you in this way, how will you feel? Why didn't you tell him about this when you were dating to see if he can improve? You never loved that guy IMO, and you were just managing him and testing other men until you find the one that can meet your extreme sexual demands.

If you got dumped this way, I'm sure you woulda been here with a thread to condemm him, while your fellow women bash him to death and call him heartless. I hope you wont feel used when you get dumped without knowing what your offences are?
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by ogunvic41(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Emaprince:
it is always easier for you women to treat a man like trash, break his heart and dump him. If your current boyfriend dumps you in this way, how will you feel? Why didn't you tell him about this when you were dating to see if he can improve? You never loved that guy IMO, and you were just managing him and testing other men until you find the one that can meet your extreme sexual demands.

If you got dumped this way, I'm sure you woulda been here with a thread to condemm him, while your fellow women bash him to death and call him heartless. I hope you wont feel used when you get dumped without knowing what your offences are?
GOD bless u I like pple that speak the TRUTH grin
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2015
@all those tryin 2condemn me,una weldone,ma life is mine and am not answerable 2 anyone..btw,y are most of u jst commentin,did u jst stumble on dis thread like its new,and dis event happened long ago bt i jst decided 2talk abt it nw.i broke up wit dis guy 5yrs ago,n we ue both moved on...bt we re nt enemies...i already sifted d truth i needed 2knw,una tank u.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by tpiander: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2015
who is condemning you?

can you answer my question btw, have you married now or you're still sowing your wild oats.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:
who is condemning you?

can you answer my question btw, have you married now or you're still sowing your wild oats.

in good time dear,intro concluded...and pls cld u be real n stop trying 2play saint?its funny hw u tink u can judge people frm afar.
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by tpiander: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Harbigail:
in good time dear,intro concluded...and pls cld u be real n stop trying 2play saint?its funny hw u tink u can judge people frm afar.

why are you trying to lay guilt trips on people as if you were forced to open thread for your matter?

your ex dey here?
Re: My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. by Gurgle(f): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2015
so is this thing sorted now?

all these old thread self

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! / Ladies Why Do U Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.