Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? (1659 Views)

Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Why The Igbos Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
On average, most people don't seem to believe in Jonathan anymore.

If he declares his intentions to run for 2015 presidential elections, would you vote for him? If Yes or No, kindly state your reasons

I did not vote him in the past, simply because I did not see him as a serious minded person. Honestly, I changed my mind about voting for him then when others where seriously trying to convince Nigerians in a serious debate, he opted to allow an entertainer interview him on God knows what issues.

Come 2015, I still wouldn't vote him, because I was initially right about the man "that had no shoes"

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by GowonAbacha: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2014
helphelp: On average, most people don't seem to believe in Jonathan anymore.

If he declares his intentions to run for 2015 presidential elections, would you vote for him? If Yes or No, kindly state your reasons

I did not vote him in the past, simply because I did not see him as a serious minded person. Honestly, I changed my mind about voting for him then when others where seriously trying to convince Nigerians in a serious debate, he opted to allow an entertainer interview him on God knows what issues.

Come 2015, I still wouldn't vote him, because I was initially right about the man "that had no shoes"

*urinates on the name GEJ/PDP*

5 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by size38: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
No, no, no. I voted for him in 2011. But I won't vote GEJ again come 2015. This is because GEJ's Administration is seriously neck dipped in massive corruption. Harboring, protecting, wining and dinning with most corrupt Nigerians. Eg. Stella Oduah, petroleum minister, Pension scam, fuel subsidy scam, pardoning public fund looters like Alamieseigha, Bode George, missing $20 billion Dollars from NNPC, and now state sponsored money laundry in south Africa amounting to $9.3 million dollars Etc. Also, playing politics with everybody and everything in Nigeria that has snowballed into low moral among our security forces. Playing too much ethnic politics as against national politics.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
GowonAbacha:

You harsh ooo grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
size38: No, no, no. I voted for him in 2011. But I won't vote GEJ again come 2015. This is because GEJ's Administration is seriously neck dipped in massive corruption. Harboring, protecting, wining and dinning with most corrupt Nigerians. Eg. Stella Oduah, petroleum minister, Pension scam, fuel subsidy scam, pardoning public fund looters like Alamieseigha, Bode George, missing $20 billion Dollars from NNPC, and now state sponsored money laundry in south Africa amounting to $9.3 million dollars Etc. Also, playing politics with everybody and everything in Nigeria that has snowballed into low moral among our security forces. Playing too much ethnic politics as against national politics.

We could go on and on and on...

The dude to me is absolutely corrupt to the bones.

Then to the $9.3million arms deal...In my opinion, that deal isn't a legitimate one to curb boko haram but to further fuel it.

God I hate this administration

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by walexzee11(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg!....wetin go make me vote for the clueless shoeless Otuoke man...Is it the fuel subsidy of 2012 Or going for international conference and political campaigns a day after the massacre of young students in Yobe State Or the $20bn that was diverted from national purse Or the wanton stride of impunity and corruption within his cabinet Or militarialization of elections among other stupid statements like "America will Know" "Where is Gwosa Sef" "Stealing is not corruption"

Abeg Jonathan need to vacate the sit come 2015!!!

7 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by walexzee11(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg!....wetin go make me vote for the clueless shoeless Otuoke man...Is it the fuel subsidy of 2012 Or going for international conference and political campaigns a day after the massacre of young students in Yobe State Or his reaction toward the kidnapping of Chibok girls for almost a month before intervention Or the $20bn that was diverted from national purse Or the wanton stride of impunity and corruption within his cabinet Or militarialization of elections among other stupid statements like "America will Know" "Where is Gwosa Sef" "Stealing is not corruption" I need to Add Immigration Recruitment mass killing....e plenty jare!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by asadike(f): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
With al pleasure. My people have never had it better biko

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by kokosheen(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
I voted for him in 2011 thinking he would try and work on the region producing the nation's wealth. But I have been disappointed so much..

A gun needs to be on my head and everyone I love heads before I make the same mistake again.

No way.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
walexzee11: Abeg!....wetin go make me vote for the clueless shoeless Otuoke man...Is it the fuel subsidy of 2012 Or going for international conference and political campaigns a day after the massacre of young students in Yobe State Or the $20bn that was diverted from national purse Or the wanton stride of impunity and corruption within his cabinet Or militarialization of elections among other stupid statements like "America will Know" "Where is Gwosa Sef" "Stealing is not corruption"

Very valid points

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
asadike: With al pleasure. My people have never had it better biko

Please kindly buttress you reason.

Thank you
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by obailala(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
The man's affinity for corruption and corrupt people is unprecedented

The man's lack of wisdom and lack of leadership abilities have led him to 'unknowingly' introduce a toxic type of politics in Nigeria; the politics of hate, the politics of blame and the politics of shame.

Through his poor leadership skills, he has also 'unknowingly' introduced a rare breed of tribalism/ethnicity/religious nepotism where even supposedly enlightened individuals see black and boldly call it white all because of some ill sentiments. I must confess when I read certain comments, I feel embarrassed being Igbo cos I cannot understand how some individuals can be so caught up in the sycophancy.

He also seems to be fulfilling his alleged destiny, which is to bankrupt Nigeria. I have always said that the amount of money embezzled in Nigeria in the last 4 years far exceeds what was embezzled from 1979 to 2010.

A weak man he is, a very weak man who cannot even control the actions and outbursts of his wife. A man who cannot step on the toes of even his enemies, let alone his allies. These are certainly not the qualities we need in the person at the utmost position; at least not at these times.

The writing on the wall is clear for anyone with a sound mind, "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin," The man Jonathan has been measured, he has been weighed and he has been found wanting. I cannot imagine what would befall my dear country if Jonathan stays in the presidency beyond May 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by helphelp: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
obailala: The man's affinity for corruption and corrupt people is unprecedented

The man's lack of wisdom and lack of leadership abilities have led him to 'unknowingly' introduce a toxic type of politics in Nigeria; the politics of hate, the politics of blame and the politics of shame.

His tenure has also introduced a rare breed of tribalism/ethnicity/religious nepotism where even supposedly enlightened individuals see black and call it white all because of some ill sentiments

He also seems to be fulfilling his alleged destiny, which is to bankrupt Nigeria. I have always said that the amount of money embezzled in Nigeria in the last 4 years far exceeds what was embezzled from 1979 to 2010.

A weak man he is, a very weak man who cannot even control the actions and outbursts of his wife. A man who cannot step on the toes of even his enemies, let alone his allies. These are certainly not the qualities we need in the person at the utmost position; at least not at these times.

The writing on the wall is clear for anyone with a sound mind, "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin," The man Jonathan has been measured, he has been weighed and he has been found wanting. I cannot imagine what would befall my dear country if Jonathan stays in the presidency beyond May 2015.

Thank you. And I strongly hope he wouldn't go beyond 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ has democratise corruption and Privatise looting.......

The umbrella of iniquity have become so big at covering up the sins of Militants,Looters,Gun Runners,Money Launderers,Arsonists and Oil bunkerers

It's only someone whose DNA is ingrained with IDIOCY that will vote for Jonathan in 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by JEITO: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
In 2011, he got my one vote; but in 2015, he is getting 100million votes from me grin

GEJtill2019 no matter what blackmailers and saboteurs do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Orunto: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will give GEJ A MILLION VOTES.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
With all honesty, I am ambivalent Op due to the issue of Corruption and many ancillary reasons
Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
GowonAbacha:

Revenge ; Urinates on his Comment

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
THE PROBLEM IS NOT IN REFUSING TO VOTE FOR EBELE.

THE PROBLEM IS WHO WILL WE VOTE FOR DAT IS CAPABLE OF TAKING US FORWARD AS A NATION.

IS IT KWANKWASO? NO! NO!
ABI NA BUHARI! IYANMI! NO OH!
ABI NA ATIKU, WELL, WE FIT MANAGE DAT ONE SHA BECOS OF HIM BUSINESS IDEAS/FLAIR SHA...BUT D FACT DAT HE IS ALSO AN ETHNIC BIGOT MAKES ME NOT WANT HIM.

CAN'T WE HAV A FASHOLA OR SOMEONE SMART FOR PRESIDENT?

IYANMI!

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jonathan must go by May 28th, 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by amakufrancis(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
a big Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by chamboy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
My Country ppl dn dey wake up Nice One

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by femmy2010(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
A Gun has to be pointed to my head for me to Vote for him.
I am a Buhari Fan, can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by ganye1: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Definately I will not vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by juman(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
No I will not vote for him.

We have many better hands in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Goandie: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Voting for d president is like betting one million dollars that akwa united will beat barcelona by 3-0.
The guy is a failure even failure will deny knowing ur president

5 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
The title of title of this thread should be changed to APC WEEPING THREAD.LMAO

EHYAH...YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE HEART GOODLUCK WON'T STEP DOWN 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Safari29: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
ain't you tired of bokoharam. Ain't u tired of epileptic power supply. Ain't you tired of corruptions. Ain't you tired of cluelessness. Ain't you tired of insecurities. vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by Dmano: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will vote him again & again infact a million time

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by mars123(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
all you gotta do is vote out badluck ebola jonatiff.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? by chinasaekperem3: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
I won't only vote for him, I will bribe all my villagers to vote for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Rescues Accident Victim In Onitsha(photo) / Music For Buhari - Musician Sing To Buhari Saying "No Certificate Den Pull Over" / N20trillion Stole Under Jonathan Regime - Prof Charles Soludo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.