Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence (1628 Views)

Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by 1United1: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
It has been reported that the hometown residence of the acting governor has been taken over by the insurgents who made it one of their operational base. One of the Boko Haram commanders was allegedly residing in it.

As at the time of filing this report, the residences of Fintiri and his PA have become a mecca of a sort, as the two houses were inundated with sympathizers who trooped to condole with the families.

The son of the late patriarch, Tanko Wazintu, who looked pale and disheveled, said his mother and sister had resorted to burying the corpse of his father as no one could assist them after they had waited for more than 72 hours.

“My sister and step-mother were the ones that were forced to dig a hole to bury my father after being forced to sleep with his corpse for more than 72 hours,” he said.

Reports indicated that, in their drive to have more fighters, the insurgents have resorted to abducting able-bodied men whom they usually conscript into their army by force.

One of the youths forcefully recruited by the insurgents but was lucky to escape, Mr Onyebuchi Romanus, said his escape from the den of the insurgents was like escaping from the tiger’s mouth.

http://leadership.ng/news/384374/boko-haram-takes-fintiris-residence

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Leetunechi: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Incase undecided
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by 1United1: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Where is that MachineGunPastorOritsejafor when you need him?

Nna Men! Ihe a apugokwa na egwuregwu angry angry

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Freest(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmm... This is war
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by 2cato: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Is this the best way APC and BH can avenge the chasing away of nyako? We ar watching u.

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by VirginFinder: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Onyebu what?

Makes the story look false.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Omen100(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: Is this the best way APC and BH can avenge the chasing away of nyako? We ar watching u.

dock see d photo below,

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by donphilopus: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: Is this the best way APC and BH can avenge the chasing away of nyako? We ar watching u.

Deranged fellow!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Mogidi: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2014

Classic grin grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Sealeddeal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
VirginFinder: Onyebu what?

Makes the story look false.
the story is not false.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by 2cato: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Deranged fellow!
why not prove me wrong
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Deranged fellow!
He said the truth!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by donphilopus: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: why not prove me wrong

Why should I prove you wrong when you've proven yourself wrong?!

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by sleekp1: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
About time we hit this boko haram hard even when civilian die as a result.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by bcomputer101: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
GEJ is doing is best to pull this country apart before 2015...

Well, he can do better BUT all i know is that NIGERIANS are wiser enough to chase him out with our vote.

We don't need a president who have made a covenant with the spiritual world to donate 5000-souls for his re-election bid.

PDP/GEJ is BOKO HARAM

Sai Buhari 2015...

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Fintiri’s Residence by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
bcomputer101: GEJ is doing is best to pull this country apart before 2015...

Well, he can do better BUT all i know is that NIGERIANS are wiser enough to chase him out with our vote.

We don't need a president who have made a covenant with the spiritual world to donate 5000-souls for his re-election bid.

PDP/GEJ is BOKO HARAM

Sai Buhari 2015...

You can tell yourself you look like brad pitts and that your fat girlfriend I'd a thick version of beyonce

Nah you get your own mouth

A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country / 1300 Nigeria Peacekeeping Military Contacted Ebola In Liberia"bbc" / PVCs Distribution 'Deliberate Failure' Designed To Rig 2015 Polls — Tinubu