Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 (27342 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Whether the devil and his demons like it or not, power will change hands in Nigeria in 2015.
God will surely intervene before 2015.
He has done it before and He will do it again to save our beloved nation from the wicked in power.

[size=18pt]God shall overthrow the wicked, and they shall not be any longer, but the house of the righteous shall remain.
~ Proverbs 12:7Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)[/size]

[size=18pt]Shall I leave their innocent blood unavenged? No, I will not." The LORD dwells in Zion!

~ ◄ Joel 3:21 ►[/size]
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by PastorOla1: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
When we PDP stop bastardizing & making mockery of democracy. We are waiting.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by funshint(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Later some pple will accuse APC of imposition. So tell me wat has just happened. Sometime U̶̲̥̅̊ just hv to impose candidates because bad candidates can wield so much influence within a party to the extent that it'll be impossible for good/competent people to emerge as candidate. That is wat Tinubu does and that's the reason why Lagos state is enjoying some level of efficient leadership. Some e-diots will never understand this. All they do is to open their mouth and make noise for nothing. God forbid Nigeria continues with this cluelessness called GEJ. God save Nigeria!!!
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by otokx(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
This reminds me of the 5 leprous fingers of the same hand. The peace of Allah be upon the late senior advocate of the masses - Chief Gani Fawehinmi.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by chucs: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
If I were to be in GEJ's shoe, I will not contest another election. I will live a peaceful life with my family and enjoy my wealth while alive !!! he has aged drastically. The truth of the matter is that we Nigerians will like our own to be in power even if he/she is under performing. He has tried cuz it is not easy to be a president but in my opinion, he best has not being enough....Let's put sentiments and ethnicity aside!

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Demichaels: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Members of the National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party have adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as the party’s sole presidential candidate for the 2015 election.

This decision was taken few minutes ago at the ongoing meeting of the body which is being held at the party’s national headquarters, Abuja on Thursday.

Members of the NEC took the decision after various organs of the party said that they had endorsed the President during their meetings which they said were held on Wednesday.

National Chairman of the party, Adamu Mua’zu led other members of the party’s National Working Committee to the meeting.

President Jonathan, his deputy, Namadi Sambo; Senate President, David Mark; his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha were among those present at the meeting.

It was also attended by majority of the governors, including the Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido.

The governor is believed to be nursing presidential ambition.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-pdp-nec-adopts-jonathan-as-sole-candidate/

yet some uninformed folks still call this man clueless. The type of GEJ politics is slow and steady. always fear the silent man the most!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by searay(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
besty211:

You are stupid.
for airing my opinion? Or am I not entitled to one
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Xansel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
[img]
Nobleval: waito o shocked

Gej till... lipsrsealed but seriously I can't think of a better president smiley
me
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by searay(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
zubby29: i pity ur own type of goodluck.gudluck jonatan to u tilll 4020
Goodluck Ebele will be the president of Nigeria till 2099
Sunnybobo3:

GEJ till Buhari becomes a pastor in Deeper life and Shekau the chief usher.
Amen

smoothlips:
For you or for Nigeria?
if I am a Nigerian it means that I'm Nigeria. So it is for Nigeria, minority opinion doesn't matter.
mmb: u be mugu
No I'm not but you are because you are ignorance of the fact that I'm entitled to my opinion
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by okudah(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Glory be to God for using NEC to answer prayer
May God protect and keep GEJ for us I.J.N
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Datsme: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
May God forbid another four years of 'breath of HOT air'
In Jesus name I prayed, Amen.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Xansel: [img] me
keep dreaming smiley
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by okudah(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Glory be to God for using NEC to answer my prayer
Pls let us all support GEJ so that he finish the good work that he has started
May God guide and protect GEJ
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
You and your house is doomed not Nigeria
panachuku: nigeria is doomed
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by tempest01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
I still feel strongly GEJ will not contest 2015 election...this is a ploy for the apc to name their contestants. Once this is done, GEJ will weigh jis options. And ut will most likely lead to him stepping down. If he does, we get a Northern president and an Igbo vice. My permutations though.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Angoni(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
For the apparent transformations in

1) Agriculture- rice and cassava production and milling
2) Transportation - trains and aviation
3) Eduction construction of Universities and primary schools
4) Electricity, power plants currently being built and privatization
5) Automobile industries, though assembly plants...

I will give this noble Man my vote. This is progress given obstraction from his numerous Boko haram enemies
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: only 2 games? How much I go put?
i gave two good matches u dey ask me only 2 games? I just won 13k plus with just 10k. Dey there dey find 20 fold games wey go give u 200k with just 1k. We don't bet like that, we try to minimise risk. Bye
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by cliffm43: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT GEJ...................THOSE FOOLISH AND USELESS NIGERIANS THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING GOOD,WILL NOT SEE GOOD AND THEY WILL DIE SEEING THE GOOD WORK OF OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT JONATHAN EBELECHUKWU GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by godsI(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
ikaboy: Revolution is imminent.
It already is happening, and the federal force(NA) is 'crushing' it. All opposition to GEJ shall be mesmerized like APC, as is still the case...
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Orikinla: Whether the devil and his demons like it or not, power will change hands in Nigeria in 2015.
He has done it before and He will do it again to save our beloved nation from the wicked in power.

[size=18pt]God shall overthrow the wicked, and they shall not be any longer, but the house of the righteous shall remain.

[size=18pt]Shall I leave their innocent blood unavenged? No, I will not." The LORD dwells in Zion!

Dude shine your eye. God has answered this prayer long time ago.

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by godsI(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Orikinla: Whether the devil and his demons like it or not, power will change hands in Nigeria in 2015.

APC candidate will never win the prominent seat in Aso Rock. If power must change hands then it must be that Nigeria will disintegrate, but since your prayer is not acceptable before God, Jonathan shall overcome, and all who resent him shall disappear from the land (Nigeria) and others shall take their places.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by godsI(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2014

You must be speaking of Niger Republic. All opposition to GEJ shall vanish and his supporters shall possess the land, because GEJ is the God's anointed. 2015 is pregnant, and the scanning looks a little more like Goodluck Jonathan or Nigerian disintegration. Choose one...
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by princeomorh(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2014
searay: MODIFIED:

This is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.
GEJ till lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2099
I wonder if all dose dat likes dis post resides in Nigeria.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by watered(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2014
They will be disgraced after bigots and nitwits like you are wiped out from among human existence. Bloody fool
gift01: No weapon against President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shall prosper and every Boko Haram rising against his forthcoming shall DIE BY FIRE.....whether they are using Broom or Apc they shall all be utterly disgraced!!!
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by hardebounty(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2014

This is the best thing to happen to after slice bread..

#Na anoda fuel subsidy una dey toy wit so
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by hardebounty(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2014

Gej till... lipsrsealed but seriously I can't think of a better president smiley

Jus b objective minded, u av a beta option without fuel subsidy and kerosine scam palava.
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by torresbruce671: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2014
check out here>>>>>>>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 2:56am On Sep 19, 2014

That is right, your thinking faculty is severely limited
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by Okeikpu(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2014

Gbam! Jona till 2019 tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
see headache every where for APC clowns, between them sef dey know dat dey can't beat dis man.
GEJ is retaining his seat comes 2015.
SAI JONATHAN GOODLUCK 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.