Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? (1766 Views)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by bishopjoe02(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
passionate88: What about if the person doesn't attend the same church?. He/she might want to object to the wedding during the ceremony
pastors or Fathers hardly allow public disgrace
Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by passionate88: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe:
Because Thomas' was my elder brother.
That means Judas was your younger brother also?.... Not a trustworthy family u got there I tell U.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by Agybabe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
passionate88: That means Judas was your younger brother also?.... Not a trustworthy family u got there I tell U.
Actually Judas and I aren't related.

BTW...Don't quote me again. Thanks!
Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by Feraz(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: coolNollywood
Hahaha! You sabi them. Emeka Ike's wedding to Genevieve Nnaji interrupted by Ernest Obi. . . wink

lawrenceunaa: it doesn't happen anymore , some pastors are paid to omit that part shocked

Yet the members wouldn't notice L cheesy L
I think what they do these days is they make announcement to members of the church to come forward with their grievances on why the couple shouldn't get married weeks before the actual wedding.

Topic, I haven't heard.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by dapz94(m): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Agybabe:
Because Thomas' was my elder brother.
have never dated any lady before so if you want to believe it's left to you

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Omimah:
I have no fear because if I have my way I won't even do a church wedding. After I leave the registry I head toward the venue of my reception, a small conference room in a hotel, with nothing more than 20 guests.
Smart choice.....I'd love to get married this same way. Inviting hundreds of people you barely know, is plain ridiculous.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? by lawrenceunaa: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Hahaha! You sabi them. Emeka Ike's wedding to Genevieve Nnaji interrupted by Ernest Obi. . . wink

I think what they do these days is they make announcement to members of the church to come forward with their grievances on why the couple shouldn't get married weeks before the actual wedding.

Topic, I haven't heard.
yes in catholic churches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls This Selfish? My Story! / Provoking The Grace And Favor Of GOD For Our Marital Breakthrough. / Is Badoo Love Real???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.