Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels (892 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Cannonleo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I was coming back from lectures when i passed a beautiful lady from our bizness admin department.i just coudnt pass without
looking only for me to notice dat she was tall and worst of all wore wedged high heels making her look like a mini goliath.i simply asked my self y some people dey use crazy fashion spoil their self.i look like david junior brother now to am
abeg what is the cause of this kind of absurdity?
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by rawpadgin(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
I once dated a girl like that, i had Barred her from putting on high heels

she was about 6ft, i am 5"8
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Cannonleo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
rawpadgin: I once dated a girl like that, i had Barred her from putting on high heels

she was about 6ft, i am 5"8

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by tope24(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
see oppression grin
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lamentations of a short guy grin

1 Like

Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yep that way only the men who are up to the task do the talk.

1 Like

Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Agybabe(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
It makes you feel HIGH.

You know the "high" I'm talking about? Yeah...high on heels! Lol grin

@Op you wouldn't have problem with me because I'll consider your height before buying my heels.

I shouldn't make my man feel inferior.

*dashes out*
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by tr3y(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
OP, your english self. Change were to wear.
Back to the topic, well to each his own, whatever make you feel good.
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by marieolae(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm 5'9 nd I wear heels. Whether I look like a giant or nor, when I walk with heels, people notice me. And that's what I want smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by blesszzy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: I'm 5'9 nd I wear heels. Whether I look like a giant or nor, when I walk with heels, people notice me. And that's what I want smiley

Na wow for u oo, as u tall reach u still want high heel, una no dey pity for una sef.
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Cannonleo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: It makes you feel HIGH.

@Op you wouldn't have problem with me because I'll consider your height before buying my heels.

*dashes out*

*As she dashes out I hit her ass*
Damn u havr a bright future behind u

1 Like

Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: It makes you feel HIGH.

*dashes out*
babe you bad gan

1 Like

Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by marieolae(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
blesszzy:

Na wow for u oo, as u tall reach u still want high heel, una no dey pity for una sef.
pity for wat? Ah beg
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Cannonleo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
tr3y: OP, your english self. Change were to wear.
Back to the topic, well to each his own, whatever make you feel good.
Noted
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Agybabe(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cannonleo:

*As she dashes out I hit her ass*
Damn u havr a bright future behind u
you mean to say "before me"
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by blesszzy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: pity for wat? Ah beg

Honestly tell me, is it not a burden...don't u think it unnecessary to wear such since u are already tall?. To me high heels are met for shorter gals not for d already taller types.
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by pweedyuz(f): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
God know i cant wear heels with dis my height

not trying to give dem short guys heart attack
or make dem present deir case to God
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
pweedyuz: God know i cant wear heels with dis my height

not trying to give dem short gives heart attack
or make dem present deir case to God
i still don't get it. Use a pishure of you to buttress your point or...you know na...
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by lawrenceunaa: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
the likes of yvoone nelson (hope i spelt it well) wink
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by Cannonleo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe:
you mean to say "before me"

No dat big booty dat wat I mean grin
Re: Your Are Tall Yet You Were High Heels by QueenRAW(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm 5'10.I love being tall, and heels accentuate that.My bf is 6'5 , so unless my heels are 6 inches or more, I'm still shorter than him.It all works out

(1) (Reply)

I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Possible For Groom To Be Eyeing Chief Bridesmaid On The Wedding Day / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.