Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency (1411 Views)

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. / Kidnapping - A truly Nigerian phenomenom as Yoruba youths join the party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Eldavido1: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
By Emmanuel Ugwu
Ethnic youth organizations from the Southeast and Southwest
geopolitical zones have agreed to go into an alliance in order to
present a united front in the fight against the Islamic insurgent
group, Boko Haram, which has intensified its murderous activities in
parts of the north.
The decision to form a broad based youth alliance against Boko
Haram was made known Thursday at a press conference by the
Leaders of Yoruba Youth Council Worldwide (YYCW), Comrade Eric
Oluwole and National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC)
the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro
following a five-hour meeting at Enugu that lasted through
Wednesday night.
Explaining the rationale for the youth alliance, Oluwole said that it
would enable the youths to determine how they could contribute in
moving the nation forward, adding that youths were unhappy with
the blood shed engendered by the insurgents and could no longer
fold their hands and allow this country to be destroyed by evil
forces in whatever name.
“The main point of our meeting today is to come together and think
of how we can deliver this country from every evil because the
power of this country lies on us as youths who are the leaders of
tomorrow” Oluwole stated.
He said that the OYC and YYCW have come together to form the
alliance and would reach out to youth orginations in other ethnic
nationalities across the country with the expectation that they
would join them in this alliance to rescue Nigeria.
Details to follow

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-igbo-yoruba-youths-join-hands-against-insurgency/189337/
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Collynzo17: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Monkey dey sleep inyanga dey go wake am.
What happened to the northern youths?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Faun(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Eldavido1: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Way to go...United we stand!
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Afroconnect: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17: Monkey dey sleep inyango dey go wake am.
Regardless,if u don't go after them they will come for u sooner or later.don't be a coward with a slave mentality.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Rawani: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17: Monkey dey sleep inyango dey go wake am.

I guess it's Anambra youths that are the Civillian JTF.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Craze de worry una.

Mtchwww!

Unite with Hausa/Fulani Surrogate,to fight boko haram,the brain child of Hausa/Fulani

What is wrong with this idiat of Isiguzoru or whatever?.

Please i don't intend to pretend,or hide my feeling here,i totally disaprove this.
If Igbo youths wants to help and fight boko haram,they shouldn't allow this cowards and betrayals to come in,to avoid them exhibiting their known cowardic trait,and sabotaging the genuine effort of Ndigbo in helping to salvage north from going into extinction via their betrayal.

Igbos should look elsewhere,probably middlebelt,to come in,and not this bunch of cowards and betrayals.!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by chinasaekperem3: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joining hands with yorubas is like kissing a snake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Afroconnect:
Regardless,if u don't go after them they will come for u sooner or later.don't be a coward with a slave mentality.
Is that supposed to be a threat or what?.They should bring it on,this is not 1967,when we fought on many fronts,when we fought Britain,Russian,Arab world,etc,without anything for 3yrs,under air/land/sea blockades.At least we will help them reduce this hell-hole of a country into debris.
Mtchww!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by oilyngbati(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
The decision to form a broad based youth alliance against Boko
Haram was made known Thursday at a press conference by the
Leaders of Yoruba Youth Council Worldwide (YYCW), Comrade Eric
Oluwole and National President of Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC)
the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro
following a five-hour meeting at Enugu that lasted through
Wednesday night.
Rewind to the year 1967, when this same city, Enugu, played host to the great general E. Ojukwu and the coup plotter/convicted felon Awolowo. History, they say have a way of repeating itself grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: Joining hands with yorubas is like kissing a snake.
Chinasaekperem,can you just imagine?.
Please somebody should warn that idiat,he shouldn't bring hydraheaded snakes into Igboland!.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by homosapien(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rawani:

Beautiful question
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
oilyngbati: Rewind to the year 1967, when at this same city, Enugu, played host to the great general E. Ojukwu and the coup plotter/convicted felon Awolowo. History, they say have a way of repeating itself grin grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by chinasaekperem3: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Donmarrius: Chinasaekperem,can you just imagine?.
Please somebody should warn that idiat,he shouldn't bring hydraheaded snakes into Igboland!.
ndi ahu wu ndi saboteur, ezigbote agwo ka ha bu. I better join hands with abok1s.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by chinasaekperem3: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rawani:

We better join hands with you abok1s rather than the yorubas, its not as if you people are not stvpid anyway, but you can be trusted in a partnership. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: ndi ahu wu ndi saboteur, ezigbote agwo ka ha bu. I better join hands with abok1s.
Nna e e e!.
Can you imagine
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: We better join hands with you abok1s rather than the yorubas, is not as if you people are not stvpid anyway, but you can be trusted in a partnership. cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.LWKMD.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by CyberWolf: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: We better join hands with you abok1s rather than the yorubas, is not as if you people are not stvpid anyway, but you can be trusted in a partnership. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by yorubakid: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin this post made my night cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Rawani: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2014

grin

Nobody wants to join hands with rapists and cannibals. If you were worthy compatriots and not cowards, Arewa would have asked for your help ages ago. You are a conquered tribe and only have a voice because of the almajiri's in the NE that have been formenting crisis since the days of Maitatsine. I would advise this your congregation of strange bedfellows to remain on your side of the Niger as you have neither been invited, nor do you possess any capacity to make any difference in war, as evidenced by your vanquished status.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by chinasaekperem3: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rawani:

grin

Nobody wants to join hands with rapists and cannibals. If you were worthy compatriots and not cowards, Arewa would have asked for your help ages ago. You are a conquered tribe and only have a voice because of the almajiri's in the NE that have been formenting crisis since the days of Maitatsine. I would advise this your congregation of strange bedfellows to remain on your side of the Niger as you have neither been invited, nor do you possess any capacity to make any difference in war, as amplified by your vanquished status.
yes we can make a difference in a war, after all our son ihejirika is the brain box behind the NE menace. Till you provide ahmadu bello's heart and buhari reads the bible from genesis to malachi, we won't stop bombarding the north grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rawani:

grin

Nobody wants to join hands with rapists and cannibals. If you were worthy compatriots and not cowards, Arewa would have asked for your help ages ago. You are a conquered tribe and only have a voice because of the almajiri's in the NE that have been formenting crisis since the days of Maitatsine. I would advise this your congregation of strange bedfellows to remain on your side of the Niger as you have neither been invited, nor do you possess any capacity to make any difference in war, as evidenced by your vanquished status.
If you are Hausa/Fulani,you should be greatful,that people want to come and save you.
If you are Yoloba,you should send a strong warning to that your stvpid leader,never to go to Enugu again,for any further meeting,cos' we ain't ready to be betrayed the second time.
Finally,prove to us,that you and your ilk,are better than us,as you alleged that we are conquered territory.
But last i checked,their was no any NO VICTOR,and NO VANQUISHED,after the war,as declared by FG.Hence,we are not conquered,
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Donmarrius: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yes we can make a difference in a war, after all our son ihejirika is the brain box behind the NE menace. Till you provide ahmadu bello's heart and buhari reads the bible from genesis to malachi, we won't stop bombarding the north grin
Lol
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Rawani: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yes we can make a difference in a war, after all our son ihejirika is the brain box behind the NE menace. Till you provide ahmadu bello's heart and buhari reads the bible from genesis to malachi, we won't stop bombarding the north grin

grin grin Your posts always amuse me.I wish Ihejirika good luck with his campaign.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by yorubakid: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Donmarrius: If you are Hausa/Fulani,you should be greatful,that people want to come and save you.
If you are Yoloba,you should send a strong warning to that your stvpid leader,never to go to Enugu again,for any further meeting,cos' we ain't ready to be betrayed the second time.
Finally,prove to us,that you and your ilk,are better than us,as you alleged that we are conquered territory.
But last i checked,their was no any NO VICTOR,and NO VANQUISHED,after the war,as declared by FG.Hence,we are not conquered,
the dunce you just quoted now is a Fulani breed, he is prophet one a.k.a namfav the nomadic Fulani cattle rearer cool cool
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by chinasaekperem3: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rawani:

grin grin Your posts always amuse me.I wish Ihejirika good luck with his campaign.
ok bro, make sure you thank us when we are done.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Eldavido1: 4:36am On Sep 19, 2014
hmmmmm.... Another round of tribal e-war
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Ekundayo7: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2014
It is about time people put difference aside and start finding strength together. The threat is real, is it not? So a united front is better than none at all.Hopefully a solid head and voice of leadership will come out of this. Nigeri a needs new blood and leaders, let them try sort it out together. Cohesion is better than confusion.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by sexyviper: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2014
yywc? and some f00l don dey run mouth for here, what the hell is YYWC? who sabi dem for yoruba land, are they up to 5000 is number? grin grin craze don dey worry all these jonathan butt lickers i swear....imagine dem don allow some God forsaken mofos from a cursed tribe to start running mouth, some irrelevant muguns don dey form star for here as if say dem life depend on am......
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chaiiii....i don laff soteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i press my landlady b00bs

chinasaekperem3: We better join hands with you abok1s rather than the yorubas, its not as if you people are not stvpid anyway, but you can be trusted in a partnership. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by xXRonPaul42016X: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2014
So will this lead to a stronger alliance between the two? Or will it fall apart as soon as Boko Haram is gone?
Re: Boko Haram: Igbo, Yoruba Youths Join Hands Against Insurgency by YorubaBigot: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Rawani:

grin

[s]Nobody wants to join hands with rapists and cannibals. If you were worthy compatriots and not cowards, Arewa would have asked for your help ages ago. You are a conquered tribe and only have a voice because of the almajiri's in the NE that have been formenting crisis since the days of Maitatsine. I would advise this your congregation of strange bedfellows to remain on your side of the Niger as you have neither been invited, nor do you possess any capacity to make any difference in war, as evidenced by your vanquished status[/s].
plenty nonsense and no sense. if i call you a.b.o.k.i now it will sound like an insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

Synagogue Collapse: From Tragedy To Scandal, Many Lagos Officials To Be Sacked / you will see the thug in us if PDP rig 2015 election-APC / Nigeria Snubs US, Signs Defence Cooperation Deal With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.