Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari (2376 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by donphilopus: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
GovWahala: Only in his dreams (nightmare) will he ever rule Nigeria again. Useless killer, Grand master of Boko-are-Ram. Gej will have a flawless victory over this shrink old man. If he and his fellow e-Rats don't commit suicide after GEJ is sworn in by 2015 then he is a bastard.
GEJ till 2019!!!

mikeson12: Bugarri should get ready to be deported to his village come 2015.He will be disgraced at the polls as usual,the only option he will resort to will be to dump APC nd form a new party as usual.
The fo.o.l should also get ready to make the north a war zone all in the name of protesting.
Jonathan,move on jare.....JONATHAN TILL 2019.

What do these TANoids have in common?!

If these are the kind of youths that Nigerians are clamoring for, then I prefer men that are even older than Gen. Buhari to continue governing us.

Can y'all refer to your miserable fathers this way?!

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by KnowAll(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
General Buhari would definatly do it. People like IBB would have to seek asylum at the ripe old age of 75 in Italy lipsrsealed [size=4pt]do not say I told U[/size].

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by GovWahala: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
donphilopus:

What do these TANoids have in common?!

If these are the kind of youths that Nigerians are clamoring for, then I prefer men that are even older than Gen. Buhari to continue governing us.

Can y'all refer to your miserable fathers this way?!
What we have in common is a thinking brain that wants to see a growing and better developed Nigeria. We don't want Retards that turn to violence and terrorism to show grievance over losing.
Talking of the way I refer to Buhari, an evil terrorist can be referred to in anyway deem fit.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Toktee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
bloodykiller:

that is a virtual president.

bastard vulture
you lack home trainning,what if the man is ur father?
Well,if all oldmen are "bastard vultures"then,ur oldman inclusive.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Toktee(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
bloodykiller:

may thunder fire you for adding Gods name to darkness
You are the true darkness,you have no bearing bro,grow up.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Ediskcab(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
kropelgrada: Nigerians listen!!
Don't try and vote Buhari in 2015..This man will Islamise Nigeria.Pls i beg you
He promised to de-stabilize Jonathan's government after the 2011 general election,and he has since being doing that with Boko-Haram
Don't listen to this man

Guess ur kids born/unborn will disfather u after reading ur post.

I'd rather av a GMH who can de-stabilize jonadafts govt dan a Jonathan(C in C of d armed forces of Nigeria) who can't apprehend and persecute GMH whom u accuse of dis-stabilising d country.[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Some Mods would claim not to have seen this now. How on earth would some inconsequential elements refer to the President-In-Waiting this way?! Lemme just believe that the main thing you've actually learned from TAN is cluelessness and inability to distinguish an elder from a kid! I feel sorry for you!

President in waiting ko president in going ni.Buhari isn't welcomed in Nigeria,get that into your head.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok we know but call off yo bwaiz first b4 we talk of corruption undecided
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 19, 2014
The readiness with which people i know are ready to throw GEJ out of Aso Rock has no part 2........These are people who got fooled by the 'I have no shoe' anthem in 2011

The scales have indeed fallen off the eyes of most clear-thinking Nigerians that PDP/GEJ remains the greatest impediment to Nigeria's glory shining through

It is not about Tribe Nor Religion but Competence and ability to take the hard leadership decisions which is patently lacking in Jonathan( The President of Looters,Money Launderers,Gun Runners,Oil Bunkerers,Militants,Subsidy Scammers,EthnoReligious Bigots and Unpatriotic Derelicts)

Buhari towers above any living Nigerian in terms of Integrity,Personal Discipline,Ascetic Lifestyle and ability to tackle Corruption with the zeal of a Reformer

Change is coming......!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2014
beopened: The readiness with which people i know are ready to throw GEJ out of Aso Rock has no part 2........These are people who got fooled by the 'I have no shoe' anthem in 2011

The scales have indeed fallen off the eyes of most clear-thinking Nigerians that PDP/GEJ remains the greatest impediment to Nigeria's glory shining through

It is not about Tribe Nor Religion but Competence and ability to take the hard leadership decisions which is patently lacking in Jonathan( The President of Looters,Money Launderers,Gun Runners,Oil Bunkerers,Militants,Subsidy Scammers,EthnoReligious Bigots and Unpatriotic Derelicts)

Buhari towers above any living Nigerian in terms of Integrity,Personal Discipline,Ascetic Lifestyle and ability to tackle Corruption with the zeal of a Reformer

Signed and sealed!

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by ewosk: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2014
story for the gods
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2014
ewosk: story for the gods
Fortunately you're not among the gods

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by blasterman(m): 2:35am On Sep 19, 2014
1United1: Mr. President has spoken!

What of shagari or yakubu gowon ur talking of Buhari when ppl like tony elumelu, fola Adela r there ur talking of armed robber like Buhari
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:38am On Sep 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

that is a virtual president.

bastard vulture
Who opened your cage?

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41am On Sep 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

may thunder fire you for adding Gods name to darkness
Musiwa is already getting well, why is your case different? Try Aro in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by egift(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2014
mikeson12: You guys are averse to good things.If Buhari comes into power,nairaland will cease to exist.He is a monster and a fanatic.

If you can't deceive them to reelect a failed zoologist, scare them - You TANiods will fail. This is the 21st Century, Buhari will ensure that Nigerians are well empowered and developed so that Nigeria's image globally will change. We don't want to be regarded as illegal arm dealers and Ultra Corrupt nation like Jonathan is presenting us.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Ediskcab:

Guess ur kids born/unborn will disfather u after reading ur post.

I'd rather av a GMH who can de-stabilize jonadafts govt dan a Jonathan(C in C of d armed forces of Nigeria) who can't apprehend and persecute GMH whom u accuse of dis-stabilising d country.[b][/b]
jonathanians are as daft as jonathan himself

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Signed and sealed!
seconded and approved
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by abu12: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2014
BUHARI/FASHOLA 2015
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by 1United1: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2014
abu12: BUHARI/FASHOLA 2015

The Best Combo!
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
1United1: Mr. President has spoken!
Mr President-in-waiting has spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2014
beopened: The readiness with which people i know are ready to throw GEJ out of Aso Rock has no part 2........These are people who got fooled by the 'I have no shoe' anthem in 2011

Endorsed!!!
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Musiwa is already getting well, why is your case different? Try Aro in Abeokuta.

na your mama who I fvcked open am
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

thunder go scatter your family

ezi bida
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by ShehuAba(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for PDP guys. They know what the general brings to the table. They even try to use abusive words against our MAN.
But we are not deterred, we are not moved, in fact we are more dedicated than ever, to make this work.
A Buhari presidency we seek, A Buhari presidency we need, A Buhari presidency we shall get in 2015 God's willing.
SAI BUHARI
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by bloodykiller: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Toktee: You are the true darkness,you have no bearing bro,grow up.

na your mama be darkness your papa arm robber you generation bastards and you a son of a harlot.

I repeat apc is darkness and a demonic party and only demons vote demons

1 Like

Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2014
soe: nna my broda...have you ever used recommended glasses before?... Okay...for someone whose eyes are delicate...walking around in a hot city like sokoto during a hot season like September.. Inspecting high buildings and roads..... Errmmm..am sure you can complete the rest na...biko...ernn...dalo...it isn't easy ooo..that's what sun shades are meant for...and for a handsome light skinned General...I don't think a pair of dark shades is out of place
cheesy .... Ok, keep defending him , no wahala .... God is seeing us and DiarisGod !!
That dude will become the president of Nigeria and next thing is we won't be seeing his eye balls again .......

Is he the only lightskinned there tongue
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
"The Desperation Of Tyranny" Part II.

An epic movie,

starring Buhari!
Introduction APC.

The Story:
a retired Army general desperate to rule by all means necessary.
He fails woefully for several times.

In part I, the General was still in the army was seen capturing the seat of Power by force.
He was booted out by his allies.
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by Yemmanuel: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
1United1:

The Best Combo!
4 ur mind abi? Nigeria don turn to Muslim country abi wey president nd vice go com 4rm same religion?
Re: I Will End Corruption And Secure Nigeria-Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House / Fashola Handing Over APC Flag To PDP Chieftains/defectors In Lagos. PICS... / Obama Drone Strikes In Yemen were never Targeting Al Qaeda!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.