Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (28434 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mmmustapha(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donkunxex:
ure changing ur post already.... thought u said illetracy is a disease... dude...youre pointless
I pity you since you can't see the light
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mmmustapha(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abba999:

The oldest son of the Monster!

Muslim is a demonic occult.
now I can understand why you can't see the light[email]
Abba999:

now I can understand why you can't see the light[/email]
Abba999:

now I can understand why you can't see the light
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Abba999(f): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
mmmustapha: now I can understand why you can't see the light[email] now I can understand why you can't see the light[/email] now I can understand why you can't see the light

Can you define light. Ewu!

Sons and daughters of Evil in this world.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mmmustapha(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abba999:

Can you define light. Ewu!

Sons and daughters of Evil in this world.
bitch i don't have your time
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Abba999(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
mmmustapha: bitch i don't have your time

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mmmustapha(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abba999:

grin cheesy grin
na by force? I said I don't love you, leave me alone
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tunguy01: why u cum carry am 4 head , na joke me too dey joke nw , Joseph alabase !!!!!!!
Wit ur broad mouth, wetin concern u too? Amebo
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Raplinx(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
obainojazz:
sometimes....I pay ten thousand naira to wash boxers...after d washing ....i still pay hospital bill for d washer for any disease contacted from it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / Palliative: Officials Distribute 3 Cups Of Rice With ₦1,000 In Kogi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.