Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? (1231 Views)

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is there anything wrong for a lady to be the 1st person to talk about marriage in a relationship?

Mature response plz!
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
There's absolutely nothing wrong. Only that its usually seen awkward in this part of the world. But you gotta be careful. Be sure he truly loves you before you propose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva: There's absolutely nothing wrong. Only that its usually seen awkward in this part of the world. But you gotta be careful. Be sure he truly loves you before you propose.
ok smiley
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
noting is rong wit it my dear...

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by herald9: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by herald9: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
nothing is wrong
Go ahead and propose

But make sure you got enough cash for the wedding!
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
herald9: nothing is wrong
Go ahead and propose

But make sure you got enough cash for the wedding
buhahahahah but why must I be the one to finance the wedding shocked grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: ok smiley
So when should I expect ur engagement ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Its normal In Europe and America. But no try am for black men land o. Try it, d nxt tin u r gonna b hearing is "c dis mumu"
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva:
So when should I expect ur engagement ceremony.
2018 grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
H
MrIknowAll: Its normal In Europe and America. But no try am for black men land o. Try it, d nxt tin u r gonna b hearing is "c dis mumu"
hmmmmmm naija lipsrsealed
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: 2018 grin
So why r u even thinking of proposing now lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: H hmmmmmm naija lipsrsealed
correct...
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arva:
So why r u even thinking of proposing now lol.
tongue grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by herald9: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: buhahahahah but why must I be the one to finance the wedding shocked grin
if your man was financially balanced, he could've been the one doing the proposal
but since you decided to take the bull by the horn...
you should also get ready to weather the storm...

It's as simple as that... tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
herald9:
if your man was financially balanced, he could've been the one doing the proposal
but since you decided to take the bull by the horn...
you should also get ready to weather the storm... chai deris God oooooooooooo shocked men sha hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

It's as simple as that... tongue
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
I dnt believe in proposing out rightly, but if u re in a relationship for a certain period of time and ur man does not deem it fit to bring up d M word, it's just normal to know whaat he has in mind for u by bringing up d word urself.

I believe with that you will know where u stand...

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Adufetohposh: I dnt believe in proposing out rightly, but if u re in a relationship for a certain period of time and ur man does not deem it fit to bring up d M word, it's just normal to know whaat he has in mind for u by bringing up d word urself.

I believe with that you will know where u stand...
noted adufe mi kiss
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Enegod(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
how to lose a guy in four words, Will You Marry Me?
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Dolemite(f): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hell no, I proposed to Seun Osewa. grin grin

P.S
He hasn't replied. sad sad
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
nothing bad, but u may b seen as despirate
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by DigitalSignal(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: Is there anything wrong for a lady to be the 1st person to talk about marriage in a relationship?

Mature response plz!

It's not wrong but you shouldn't go all out to propose to a man, especially a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Charles4075(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just passing by..

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by AfricanApple(f): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
dear mi, proposing and talking about marriage are two different things.
talking about marriage is discussing about marriage and is very essential so as to know your partner's mindset about marriage and to also have a glimpse whether he is planning to marry

while proposing is asking him to marry you like saying 'will you marry me'
normally, I don't see anything wrong in a lady proposing so far she knows the kind of person she is proposing to but sweery u have to consider the society in which you live to do things atimes. men and even women of this our society sees a woman who proposes to a man as been desperate. if d man has no intention to marry u he may use dat opportunity to deceive you. forget d fact that you have been in a relationship for long which u must have known d person. a proverb in my lang says the mind of a human is farther than heaven. a human can change over night and will do unbelievable tinz

so dear what I'm saying is don't make d mistake of proposing to a man, besides forget these Nl guys telling to go and propose o, some of them don't take serious matters serious, besides what some of them can't advise their sis they would advise you

: mizmycoli
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by tayoxx(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
princesstemi: buhahahahah but why must I be the one to finance the wedding shocked grin
yes ke. ..shayb na u propose....
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2014
Enegod: how to lose a guy in four words, Will You Marry Me?
No tongue
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: dear mi, proposing and talking about marriage are two different things.
talking about marriage is discussing about marriage and is very essential so as to know your partner's mindset about marriage and to also have a glimpse whether he is planning to marry

while proposing is asking him to marry you like saying 'will you marry me'
normally, I don't see anything wrong in a lady proposing so far she knows the kind of person she is proposing to but sweery u have to consider the society in which you live to do things atimes. men and even women of this our society sees a woman who proposes to a man as been desperate. if d man has no intention to marry u he may use dat opportunity to deceive you. forget d fact that you have been in a relationship for long which u must have known d person. a proverb in my lang says the mind of a human is farther than heaven. a human can change over night and will do unbelievable tinz

so dear what I'm saying is don't make d mistake of proposing to a man, besides forget these Nl guys telling to go and propose o, some of them don't take serious matters serious, besides what some of them can't advise their sis they would advise you

: mizmycoli
awwwwwwwwww nice one thank kiss
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by mrham03(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: Is there anything wrong for a lady to be the 1st person to talk about marriage in a relationship?

Mature response plz!
no, its actually great. It shows that the lady loves his man, she values herself and it keeps the man on his toes.

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Charles4075: Just passing by..
lolz to where now shocked u better wait there and tell us your opinion grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by princesstemi(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Dolemite: Hell no, I proposed to Seun Osewa. grin grin

P.S
He hasn't replied. sad sad
grin pele
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by AfricanApple(f): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: awwwwwwwwww nice one thank kiss
u are welcome.
wish u goodluck
Re: Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? by Charles4075(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: lolz to where now shocked u better wait there and tell us your opinion grin
.. There's nothing wrong in it but some guys won't respect her and assume she's cheap forgetting the fact that she was so bold and brave for walking up to you and express her feelings.. Sometimes we guys laugh at what we put other girls through but trust me, we won't be laughing when we are wiping tears off our daughter's for the same reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. / Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) / 12 Things Men Do Differently To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.