Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (55130 Views)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Graphic photos of Boko Haram members killed by Nigerian troops in Konduga:

SEE @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/graphic-photos-of-boko-haram-members.html
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by tonychristopher: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Typographical
MeAboki:

Look at this moronic troglodyte, can't even write simple English let alone hold an argument, no doubt a product of exam malpractice; yet questioning someone else's intellect.

It is obvious that you lack basic comprehension, my advice to you therefore is to back to school and ask your teacher to help you translate my post; especially the meaning of the word VARIANT in the context it was used; while also noting that the power of reasoning has no basis with religion.

BTW, your habitat as a forest/jungle dweller, living among the trees, and genetic composition as expressed by your phenotype brings you much closer to a monkey than me - Mr. bonobo face, olodo rabata.

Go get an education and maybe when you come back we can discuss.

You See....You Can Defend Yourself Just Picking On My English...I Am Using A Phone So Some Typographical Error Must Be Expected.

You Must Be A Yoruba MAn Cos They Are The Only People That Leaves Substance To Pursue Shadow. Ok Lets Assume That I Am Not Great In English...That Doesn't Make Any Difference Cos It Ain't My Language Just A Borrowed Language...But That Doesn't Make Yorubas The Least Educated In Nigeria Apart From Hausa...Do Bounce

Face The Subject Matter Monkey
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by deporttee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Igbo men and business, nice story!! And why them go force u join boko haram! When u don't share thesame orientation
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Holuwarsweun(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
chai diz boko haram or someting na bad people ooo forcing dere enemy into their sect kai dem day fearless
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Yomieluv]Thought BH has hatred for non muslim,and igbo.

Recruiting igbos shows how desperate,and classless the terrorist are.[/quote)No be only non muslim them day kil muslim too
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by MeAboki(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2014
tonychristopher: Typographical

You See....You Can Defend Yourself Just Picking On My English...I Am Using A Phone So Some Typographical Error Must Be Expected.

You Must Be A Yoruba MAn Cos They Are The Only People That Leaves Substance To Pursue Shadow. Ok Lets Assume That I Am Not Great In English...That Doesn't Make Any Difference Cos It Ain't My Language Just A Borrowed Language...But That Doesn't Make Yorubas The Least Educated In Nigeria Apart From Hausa...Do Bounce

Face The Subject Matter Monkey

Mumu, still as illiterate as ever.
Dind't I tell you to go back to your village school and ask your teacher to help you translate my post - since you are too dumb yourself to comprehend it?
Didn't I also tell not to come back till you get an education?
Instead you stubbornly still come back only to embarrass yourself even more with a baseless excuse, blaming it on your phone (though it wouldn't surprise me if village boy like you was handling it like a yam tuber).
Ok, even if we should excuse you for the typo; how then do you explain the use of CAPITAL LETTERS at the beginning of every word, is that how they taught at that village (or is night) school?
Look at the nonsense you just typed; how have you addressed any of the issues raised?
Instead you went off at a tangent to speculate about my supposed ethnicity - BTW, how does being Yoruba or even Hausa change anything?
Olodo, you must think logging into the internet is like entering your Nyamiri spare parts market full of half educated noisemakers?
What a low life, wawa, akuya, dakiki angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Endsars: Desmond Elliot Condemns Social Media, Blasts Celebrities, Influencers / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.