Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Singles Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles Advice (3677 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: That's not the worst thing that could have happened to him. If he had gone that path,he could have ended up in jail with attendant fine of 250 thousand dollars.
Or the oyibo wife could become attached and refuse to let go at the end of the contract.
What is he going to do? Take her to court and charge her for breach of contract?
And expose himself?

It works for some people. But mostly if they never had a wife back home. So if they divorce and marry again from their hometown,it's not a problem taking their new wives over their. But if legally married at home and seeking marriage again overseas,the home wives most times see themselves staying home for decades with no respite in sight.

It could be worse.
Let him start his life with his darling wife at home.
Thank u very much dear, ok if u say so I won't argue again tho I know people who have done it nd nofin has happened, u culd be right tho. Nd thanks once again, its only reasonable quotes like urs I can listen to not those who feel dey r beta dan odas nd come nd spew trash cos God gave dem mouth. So OP I hope uve heard, I have a debate to oversea in romance section, am outta here
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

can i stay and watch... cool cool

#goga

I don't do 3soms tongue
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

I don't do 3soms tongue

keep shut, I know you are a girl grin
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

I don't do 3soms tongue

just watching.. u wont even know im around.. i will be so blended
cool cool tongue
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

just watching.. u wont even know im around.. i will be so blended
cool cool tongue

Theres absolutely nothing to watch undecided
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Theres absolutely nothing to watch undecided

I can watch u and aluta on the couch undecided
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

I can watch u and aluta on the couch undecided

You aint gonna see me undecided
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tashamania:

You aint gonna see me undecided

ok...
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u very much dear, ok if u say so I won't argue again tho I know people who have done it nd nofin has happened, u culd be right tho. Nd thanks once again, its only reasonable quotes like urs I can listen to not those who feel dey r beta dan odas nd come nd spew trash cos God gave dem mouth. So OP I hope uve heard, I have a debate to oversea in romance section, am outta here

It is not.about being better than anyone else, as bad as the economy gets one should not loose track of right and wrong. You can't have a good building on a wrong foundation. It is fraud and deciet to God the country and the system not to talk of those involved.

However, as much as I preach I understand that my morality does not feed anyone but if anyone asked for my advice on this shady arrangement it will be No.

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: It is wrong for a woman to encourage her man to defraud another woman.

What are you saying? Eh my sista, let me help you jasi.

*come closer.......closer............even closer*

*whispers*

Some oyinbo/akata women are well informed oh. It is a business deal basically. You pay them their fee and they 'do the thing' for you.

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by perry2020(f): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chillisauce:

There is nothing like arranged legal marriage when you have been married before. Except na muslim country we are talking about here. No wonder some of your married friends dont listen to yous sad

Who said there is nothing like arranged legal marriage,there is where a stipulated amount of money will be paid with agreement and it is only fools they catch,a neighbour of mine here in UK got married may and e was given ez papers a week ago ,he paid the babe 6000pounds.so what are u saying??many people both Africans and non-africans do it a lot here,because of the wider opportunities gotten by citizens.
Although I ain't a party to it bt it ain't as hard and complicated as some people take it.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:
Who said there is nothing like arranged legal marriage,there is where a stipulated amount of money will be paid with agreement and it is only fools they catch,a neighbour of mine here in UK got married may and e was given ez papers a week ago ,he paid the babe 6000pounds.so what are u saying??many people both Africans and non-africans do it a lot here,because of the wider opportunities gotten by citizens.
Although I ain't a party to it bt it ain't as hard and complicated as some people take it.

It's not legal if they are caught they will all go to jail while his papers be withdrawn and deported.
It is against the law.

3 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nna na wa o.

Just how do you advise a woman to allow her hubby marry someone else?

3 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by perry2020(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2:

It's not legal if they are caught they will all go to jail while his papers be withdrawn and deported.
It is against the law.
I never said it's nt against the law,besides the guy is already married at home sef.i was tryna make things clear for those that say it's defrauding/deceiving the woman.
It obviously is an agreement and they both know what they are getting themselves into and should always be ready to face the consequences incase of any incase case.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:

learn to read before you make a fool of yourself. Just because they were not caught doesn't make it legal.

Once you are caught, you will be jailed first, returned back to your country next, and get a 10yr to permanent ban.

Feel free to join your friend maybe you will be the next one i will see in he news.

4 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Iwat is dis one saying was d wife dere with him or u just feel like talking abeg clear

look at this thing undecided all your smarro and kurukere attitude, what has it given you. People like you should be denied some free mb and teach you some morals. Fraudulent thing.

6 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chillisauce:

look at this thing undecided all your smarro and kurukere attitude, what has it given you. People like you should be denied some free mb and teach you some morals. Fraudulent thing.
Hehehehehhe I might be a thing but I can guarantee with my last kobo dat am 10 times beta dan u, so pls do me a favor go nd die

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by perry2020(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chillisauce:

learn to read before you make a fool of yourself. Just because they were not caught doesn't make it legal.

Once you are caught, you will be jailed first, returned back to your country next, and get a 10yr to permanent ban.

Feel free to join your friend maybe you will be the next one i will see in he news.
That advice u gave should have been for yourself.LEARN TO READ WELL coz am nt the one in d position(dats 1).2)i never said it was right,if u had opened ur eyes and settled to read well u will see where I said m nt a party to it ie I don't buy the idea but there are ppl who do it.
3.i was trying to shed more light on those who felt it was fraudulent/deceitful to the woman who is about to be married,that's why I have an example of the lady who collected 6,000 pounds.(ie agreement)
And finally if u had settled down and read well and nt rush to comment,you will see where I said they both know that they are getting themselves into is wrong and should be ready for anything that would come out of it.
I am based here and see such cases so I no what it entails.
Re: Singles Advice by BABE3: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:

it would have been easier if the husband was still single.

It gets complicated when a married man does it; arangee wives are now using that opportunity to cash in and blackmail the men; they milk the men dry and sometimes even insist the men must marry them; leaving the real wives in a clusterfűck.
Women wahala too much.

A non-citizen woman doing arangee with a citizen-man is much easier; men don't ask for much after the main deal; maybe just sëx.. grin
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:
[s]That advice u gave should have been for yourself.LEARN TO READ WELL coz am nt the one in d position(dats 1).2)i never said it was right,if u had opened ur big eyes and settled to read well u will see where I said m nt a party to it ie I don't buy the idea but there are ppl who do it.
3.i was trying to shed more light on those who felt it was fraudulent/deceitful to the woman who is about to be married,that's why I have an example of the lady who collected 6,000 pounds.(ie agreement)
And finally if u had settled down and read well and nt rush to use that ur leprosed hand to comment,you will see where I said they both know that they are getting themselves into is wrong and should be ready for anything that would come out of it.
I am based here and see such cases so I no what it entails[/s].

like seriously, WTF are you blabbing about.
In a simple sentence, What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehehhe I might be a thing but I can guarantee with my last kobo dat am 10 times beta dan u, so pls do me a favor go nd die

Just go back to your classroom and listen to your jamb teacher, hopefully you will make it this yr and stop looking for illegal means to tie up a man in order to escape the cesspit you just crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by perry2020(f): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
BABE3:

it would have been easier if the husband was still single.

It gets complicated when a married man does it; arangee wives are now using that opportunity to cash in and blackmail the men; they milk the men dry and sometimes even insist the men must marry them; leaving the real wives in a clusterfűck.
Women wahala too much.

A non-citizen woman doing arangee with a citizen-man is much easier; men don't ask for much after the main deal; maybe just sëx.. grin

Yea true,its easier for non-citizen women.
I said that latter that the guy is married which makes it mur complicated and not advice able. There is nowhere any1 can't make it it's just about determination and hard work.
Re: Singles Advice by perry2020(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Babe u don't need to reply.u have made ur point clear and those that understand you have gotten the point.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chillisauce:

Just go back to your classroom and listen to your jamb teacher, hopefully you will make it this yr and stop looking for illegal means to tie up a man in order to escape the cesspit you just crawled out from.
Hehehehe u sound pained. No be my fault. I still repeat. GO AND DIE
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:
Babe u don't need to reply.u have made ur point clear and those that understand you have gotten the point.
Thank u dear I won't reply it again, lolz
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
the topic has moved from singles advice to married folks to merits and demerits of arranged union to a potential slugfest

hmmmmm......

[img]http://czthomas.files./2010/03/mindless-popcorn.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehe u sound pained. No be my fault. I still repeat. GO AND DIE

What else do you have in that tiny brain of yours apart from looking for avenue to cheat and "go and die".

Isi coconut

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1: the topic has moved from singles advice to married folks to merits and demerits of arranged union to a potential slugfest

hmmmmm......

[img]http://czthomas.files./2010/03/mindless-popcorn.jpg[/img]
At least it's a woman on woman slugfest, a much needed break from the usual man vs woman bouts... grin
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
crackhaus:
At least it's a woman on woman slugfest, a much needed break from the usual man vs woman bouts... grin

Yes true...
Re: Singles Advice by shoefreaky(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
chaircover: Dont take it personaly but look at it logically.

Def there is common sense and everyone should have that and be able to advise people on that.
one doesnt have to be a parent to know that you should feed growing kids with healthy food and not with just fizzy drinks and sweets, however one needs to have experienced pregnancy to know how it really feels like.

Same applys to marriage and you sometimes have to have the experience to be able to fully understand the situation.

I disagree with your advise though. You cant build something fraudulently and expect good lasting results.
Yes he is back home with his wife and family where be belongs and Yes they are going through some stressful and hard times at the moment, but with time and with good counsel & the love and commitment that they have for each other, they will overcome and all this will be in the past. United we stand divided we fall.

Let them work out their differences themselves and you support them where necessary. Sometimes people just want someone to talk to and vent to. They are not even looking for advise but encouragement and in this cases the person just needs to listen and say encouraging words.
all you see is the marriage by convenience thingy.... that was my mind at that time. don't you guys get it! maybe i don't have the typical "common sense" you guys have, but if that is your sense then i would stick to my non-conforming uncommon sense then. it seems to be working for me just fine!!! you have no idea how well it has. wink

and no, the lady was the one that suggested it to the man to ask his wife sef, you guys stop forming like this sh*t doesn't happen!!! for several reasons sef and not just monetary. if it was me, i would allow him. simple and if that makes me a fraud and cheat. i knew fools would run their mouths!!se won fi seyin ni?!!!!!!!

hypocrisy forming since 1900BC!!!!

yet majority of people are in these countries doing these things and they'd come here, be forming rubbish for me! if you cast your stone, i will pick the sh*t up and strike you back in multi-strength!!!

@rozzay! you sef get time fa. people just assume the worst just because you are here and majority of these so called married women here are silly and they don't know jack!!!! bored, lonely housewives throwing tantrums up and down! won mon pe emi gan o gbadun, i just dey coole like omi inu amu. awon gbeborun adugbo!!! simple question o, them turn am to avenue to chastise like say they know anything sef!!! and trust me, my friends come to me because they know i ain't gonna paint or sugar-coat sh*t for them. it is the kind of people that talk thrash about the woman and her husband when he gets deported. rubbish!!!!!! awon alabosi afi igi romu!!

a few are awesome like the one i spoke to this morning sa!!!!! grin grin grin she is awesome and the only one i know say get better sense.

BTW

MY shoefeak account has been hacked by a very silly and idiotic being who needs get laid!!! tongue so anywhere you see shoefreak saying anything unusual from now on, it is the moffo!!!

whoever the supermods are, they should sort it cos the reversal link didn't work and the fool even changed my mail, chai!!! stalker aye!!!!! tongue

and yes, the silly toad did have my password. but if not, ko kan aye still. i'm not frazzled!!! grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bwhahahahahahaha........I love this shoefreak person.

Get them girl. Get them!

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
i know. but even with the ones who know very well that it is a business deal,the chances of the deal going sour are high.

we all know they are expected to live together as man and wife to avoid the prying eyes of the law.
some go ahead to have one or two kids.

if the akata woman gets addicted to the African banana/rod nko?

the man is in soup then.
BananaBender:

What are you saying? Eh my sista, let me help you jasi.

*come closer.......closer............even closer*

*whispers*

Some oyinbo/akata women are well informed oh. It is a business deal basically. You pay them their fee and they 'do the thing' for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. / Advice Needed. No Insults Pls! / Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.