Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Singles Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles Advice (3674 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2014
shoefreaky: #gbam @if they see you with younger 'ladies'. you too dey form celebrity ba? mister monster!!! tongue tongue

try not to forget to outgrow this phase, cos old age can be bleeping lonely esp for guys. just saying!!!
I don't need to be a celebrity before I can leave my life tongue

Yeah ,when I'm like 70 I can conveniently get a girl of 23 even 19 just as a trophy tongue
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2014
shoefreaky: none. friendnemies most of us, we are only available as friends when it suits us.

Ok...lol
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
una good morning ooo. i have my moniker back grin grin

slimyem: its good to know that.

experience? so if a newly married lady is to ask about how to keep her husband interested in her, who should she ask? a married woman with years of experience or a single lady who knows how the yiansh of many of these so called women dey smell, as told them by their husbands.

the number of years that one has been married for doesnt mean such person has the right kind of advice to give. no two marriages are alike. a wife who has an alcoholic husband cant give advice on how to curb a cheating husband. mrs Wife who has a husby with roaming dikk cant necessarily give an advice on how to deal with an alcoholic husband. trust me, these people, in the face of the world and friends even, their marriage is perfect. suffering and smiling things, just to uphold a status. emphasis on some ooooooo!

common sense? is very relative. what you call common sense maybe mumuness where i dey and vice versa. its as simple as that. it is always left to the person to decide on how to make the common and uncommon sense, and even the experienced and inexperienced clause; guide HIS/HER own decision.

my morality is my business and yours is yours. nobody should come here to form for me o, when many of una own pass the prowlers of a red light district. mtchewwwwww!

@cococandy: i do love my friend too. i have just one. the others are people i find interesting and would like to have a relationshipnwith, so their bitchy attitudes, if i sense it, is not my business but doesnt stop me from telling them what they are.

heck! my friend get touch for head, and i tell her that everytime!!! grin grin
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
nonso23

Nice post..

Anyone that gets inspiration to engage in an illegal marriage from NL is a dolt and an obtuse one at that.

That it is wrong was never in that....that it happens is also not in doubt and its not only practiced by Nigerians abroad.

Other nationalities engage in it

Are y also a nautofan..did not know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Nonso23:
There are a lot of impressionable persons on here who could pick up the silly idea that the O.p is relentlessly selling. It is just nauseating to have it come from a person who should supposedly know better.

Yes o! i dey watch naruto with pride. grin The Akatsuki crew (even as them don nearly wipe them finish) are my favourite. Save for random choices like minato, gaara, kakashi, etc, etc. I am indifferent to Naruto the character.
I don miss plenty episodes the past few weeks though. Seriously covering lost ground.

Well..... I think people here are more at risk from other subliminal messages which pervade most of the threads around here...

The advice was unwholesome but the topic was about singles advising married people

There's a naruto fan thread...very vibrant and feisty...

Look through my posts....

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by crackhaus: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: NOT MOI. I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS SINCERELY. THAT'S WHY I HAVE ONLY A FEW OF THEM. CAN'T STAND FRENEMIES. SOME GIRLS DON'T MIND THOUGH. I WONDER HOW THEY KEEP SMILING WHEN THEIR HEARTS ARE SCREAMING 'BYTCH'
The thing is, does every one of them love you back sincerely?
I think that's the whole point of having 'frienemies'.
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Well you know me. I cut off the ones I suspect to be faking the love. I'm with the ones who to the best of my knowledge love me back.

Not the obvious frenemies some babes do. They actually know they don't love each other. But keep at it for face saving things.

crackhaus:
The thing is, does every one of them love you back sincerely?
I think that's the whole point of having 'frienemies'.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Nonso23:
The emboldened. That is also very true but this case was so blatant i had to say something no matter how insignificant.

The topic was supposed ride on the waves of the 'sound advice'. I think that's why a lot of people chose to register their displeasure citing the 'sound advice' as the bane of the issue.

Mehn that Naruto thread na serious business o. Guys over there will have your head on a wooden platter even, should you as much as disagree with a 'period' in their submission.
I go follow silently sha. grin
#Better safe than sorry

OK...I get u now
Nice point.....

Naruto?

Hahahhahaha....yes it gets feisty
But we are now in he dying stages of the story so thee word fights are really mellow now..
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Singles Advice by crackhaus: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: Well you know me. I cut off the ones I suspect to be faking the love. I'm with the ones who to the best of my knowledge love me back.

Not the obvious frenemies some babes do. They actually know they don't love each other. But keep at it for face saving things.

Aiight.
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Nonso23:
Hehe,
Me thinks the next manga will have guy literally rip each other apart o! Let's observe though.

Yes..they will fight....

I think naruto will sacrifice himself for his comrade

Anti climactic
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nonso23:
I think so too. But i don't like to entertain the thought that he'll be killed in battle. I may be indifferent about him but he sure has worked hard to get to where he is now. Same as Sasuke (My favorite xter)
Na kishimoto hand we dey o.

Yes oooo

Na kishimoto hand we dey
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
mtchewwwww. dey dia be forming nansense. whta the talk about being legal or not. all of una just dey shout moral, moral, moral. like say e dey you for yiansh. my moral is what keeps my friends close to me and they respect me and vice versa. sound advice? in who's opinion biko? what you call sound maybe not wake a light sleeper abeg! no come here dey rant anyhow.

@nonso abi wetin be ur moniker sef. whats your 'sound' advice biko? of the real deal.... the nagging ans complaint is okay?

thats what the topic is about!!!!! why should she nag when she made a choice she was supposed to live with?
but see them 'upright' people them, they be forming....these generation is rotten. hian!!!! park well!!!!! its not hurting anyone, is it? and wake up and smell the gutter water! people will still be doing it in 2030.
Re: Singles Advice by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
shoefreak: mtchewwwww. dey dia be forming nansense. whta the talk about being legal or not. all of una just dey shout moral, moral, moral. like say e dey you for yiansh. my moral is what keeps my friends close to me and they respect me and vice versa. sound advice? in who's opinion biko? what you call sound maybe not wake a light sleeper abeg! no come here dey rant anyhow.

@nonso abi wetin be ur moniker sef. whats your 'sound' advice biko? of the real deal.... the nagging ans complaint is okay?

thats what the topic is about!!!!! why should she nag when she made a choice she was supposed to live with?
but see them 'upright' people them, they be forming....these generation is rotten. hian!!!! park well!!!!! its not hurting anyone, is it? and wake up and smell the gutter water! people will still be doing it in 2030.

Please answer this question, what if she had agreed to the arrangement and everything still went south, would her nagging now be justified? It seems like what really pains you is that she's nagging and that her refusing to agree to the plan, is the cause of their problem.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
freecocoa: Please answer this question, what if she had agreed to the arrangement and everything still went south, would her nagging now be justified? It seems like what really pains you is that she's nagging and that her refusing to agree to the plan, is the cause of their problem.
its the nagging thats annoying, as in, you can imagine the kind it would be for him to complain to a third party about it. she does it in front of the kid too, ignoring him when he asks questions and little sorts.

dont get me wrong, i see the love they share. she needs to suck it in and not ruin it with nagging! u guys dont get it!!!
Re: Singles Advice by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
shoefreak: its the nagging thats annoying, as in, you can imagine the kind it would be for him to complain to a third party about it. she does it in front of the kid too, ignoring him when he asks questions and little sorts.

dont get me wrong, i see the love they share. she needs to suck it in and not ruin it with nagging! u guys dont get it!!!
Okay, I guess the way you presented the case is the problem, your opening post made it seem like her not agreeing to the plan is the cause of everything, not that she's a nag now.

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
freecocoa: Okay, I guess the way you presented the case is the problem, your opening post made it seem like her not agreeing to the plan is the cause of everything, not that she's a nag now.
okay. people judt find it easy to bring out issh to suit them.

im glad you see it now.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2014

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Nonso23:
It makes perfect sense now. I initially was at sea as to what must have given you the guts to suggest such an outrageous arrangement to her in the first place. Pimps, murderers and hooligans have friends who respect them and their moral codes. It doesn't make their clique any less morally inept.
I can't make any meaning out of the hieroglyphics above.

No, the topic is about how you qualified as an exceptional marriage counsellor because you supplied some 'sound' advice to your married friend and hence by extension all single folks have 'sound' advice to offer to married people and can be marriage counsellors too. While the conclusion is not necessarily wrong, the premises and syllogism leave a lot to be desired.
We will still be doing a lot of things by 2030. I.e jailing more criminals, improving the legal and crime fighting system and creating more prisons too.
Aiding, suggesting, abbeting crimes bag worthy sentences just in case you don't know. So you don't go around giving your legendary sound advice to people.
Try to write properly next time.
clap for yourself!! oh, now my friend herself is an immoral person and you know this how? because you live very close to her house? or maybe to mine? well done!!! birds flocking together, right? well done you!!! grin grin

anyhoo, those are nice aspirations for the future, you should get a job as a political advicer to a non-corrupt politician. good luck with that though. grin grin. but yes, people will still be at it in the future too. crime is crime, legality doesnt make a criminal stop thinking that way but would only make him find ways to get better at not being caught. well, maybe if he finds religion though. so, i agree, we can only get better at catching them. but it isnt by deluding ourselves that these things dont/wont happen. saying it repeatedly doesnt make it happen, your excellency sir. grin

hahahahaha!!! my legendary, sound advice? grin grin i will keep at it, trust me. wink

well, now that we have established a new meaning to what immorality and illegality mean, what next?

go back to the post, mister, and read again but leave out the part where it got personal. wisdom can be found anywhere, even a child can give 'sound' advice.

oh, by the way, i hardly write well. im surprised i even wrote that one. pidgin na wetin i sabi pass. wink grin e dey pepper you ni? sorry oooo!!!

unless you know me, you shove your judgemental opinions.....you know where! kiss

that said, wives, nagging is bad ooooo. for whatever reason, dont nag as it only makes situations get more tensed. grin grin na shoefreak talk am! its my immoral sound advice! grin

happy Sunday eveyone!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by DoroCute(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm... Liking the war of words here oooo! Lemme chill wiv my superbite n lucozade boost. Join me!
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2014
DoroCute: Hmmm... Liking the war of words here oooo! Lemme chill wiv my superbite n lucozade boost. Join me!
grin grin you! hows ur Atinuke doing? you go hide where person no go find you ba?
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nonso23:

It is you who say it. The above are your words and personal assessment of yourself, not mine. I only stated an analogy.

I don't see how this has anything to do with this thread.

That criminals don't get caught all the time doesn't make their crime legal nor should crime/criminals be tolerated because it is assumed that a lot of people indulge in it.

You should check your submissions on the first and second pages of this thread before you talk about 'personal'

Very futile attempt to lure me into exchanging childish banters with you.
All my posts here were created with the sole intention of correcting the damage your 'sound' advice possibly created. Any analogies drawn are extensions of your own submissions. I have done what i consider right and do not intend to engage you further on this issue. My stance has already been spelt out clearly.

Enjoy your sunday too.
grin ****salutes*** shalom!!!
Re: Singles Advice by DoroCute(f): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2014
shoefreak: grin grin you! hows ur Atinuke doing? you go hide where person no go find you ba?
Haba! Aunty mi! I didn't hide oooo. No one seems 2 notice my presence dis days so I decided 2 go incognito
Re: Singles Advice by iykedare(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chillisauce:

learn to read before you make a fool of yourself. Just because they were not caught doesn't make it legal.

Once you are caught, you will be jailed first, returned back to your country next, and get a 10yr to permanent ban.

Feel free to join your friend maybe you will be the next one i will see in he news.

Behave ma. Why attacking her giving her opinion? something tells you that u own this forum so you take it upon yourself to insult whoever you want to.
Madam little a$$, people like you are nothing outside this faceless forum. Why don't you get busy with something Instead of spending 25 hours A day on faceless forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by iykedare(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chillisauce:

learn to read before you make a fool of yourself. Just because they were not caught doesn't make it legal.

Once you are caught, you will be jailed first, returned back to your country next, and get a 10yr to permanent ban.

Feel free to join your friend maybe you will be the next one i will see in he news.

Behave ma. Why attacking her for giving her opinion? something tells you that u own this forum so you take it upon yourself to insult whoever you want to.
Madam little a$$, people like you are nothing outside this faceless forum. Why don't you get busy with something Instead of spending 25 hours A day on faceless forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2014
iykedare:

Behave ma. Why attacking her giving her opinion? something tells you that u own this forum so you take it upon yourself to insult whoever you want to.

Your stalking has extended to me? cheesy okokobioko.
since its your job description to stalk people like me who spend 25hrs on faceless forum, you must follow it o.
You are just like housefly, when you fly around finish and no where to perch, you go fly comot(ignoring you). or i will kill you with my broom.

Keep following me like twitter. small pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. / Advice Needed. No Insults Pls! / Family Dilemma: Housewife Or Working-wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.