Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491228 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
eremy:
Sweet kiwi yoghurt is hiring.
To apply email your CV to info@sweetkiwiyogurt.com or drop off your CV at any of their store locations.(check website) Deadline for applications are September 30th.

I had to go back and trace the day you posted this vacancy @Mr Eremy, just to say thank you....been coming to this page ever since May this year to apply for vacancies...at a point, I wanted to lose hope but I still held on...Applied for this one for the post of Event Manager and just hoped and prayed as usual...was called for d interview end of September and by God's grace, out of close to 10people that came for d interview, I was called and asked to resume training...I presently am done with the training and awaiting confirmation as a full staff but believing the job's already mine, I decided to come here and show my immense gratitude..Mr Eremy, I don't know who u are, dunno if we've ever met before..but I just want to say here that you will never want for anything in your life..this good work you do here will surely be rewarded a zillion fold by God Almighty that I serve..Amen....to all nairalanders who view this page daily, I'll just say here that y'all should never despair..the God that answered me and gave me a job when everyone is crying "recession" will surely grant each and everyone of you your desired jobs...keep checking dis page, people...the jobs here are 100% real!!!!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dparagon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
AiJay015:

I had to go back and trace the day you posted this vacancy @Mr Eremy, just to say thank you....been coming to this page ever since May this year to apply for vacancies...at a point, I wanted to lose hope but I still held on...Applied for this one for the post of Event Manager and just hoped and prayed as usual...was called for d interview end of September and by God's grace, out of close to 10people that came for d interview, I was called and asked to resume training...I presently am done with the training and awaiting confirmation as a full staff but believing the job's already mine, I decided to come here and show my immense gratitude..Mr Eremy, I don't know who u are, dunno if we've ever met before..but I just want to say here that you will never want for anything in your life..this good work you do here will surely be rewarded a zillion fold by God Almighty that I serve..Amen....to all nairalanders who view this page daily, I'll just say here that y'all should never despair..the God that answered me and gave me a job when everyone is crying "recession" will surely grant each and everyone of you your desired jobs...keep checking dis page, people...the jobs here are 100% real!!!!

Congratulations to you. The Ever-Faithful God that did it for you will surely do it for all of us. Pls let's not give up.

God bless you Eremy et al,.

7 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dparagon:

Congratulations to you. The Ever-Faithful God that did it for you will surely do it for all of us. Pls let's not give up.

Congrats! God bless eremy and co.you will never lack in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
AiJay015:

Congrats!God bless eremy and co.You will never lack in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dparagon:

Amen..Thanks..God will surely do it for us all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Favb:

Amen..thanks much

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
princesweetman2:

NAWA OO
I DON PUT ALL HOPE ON THEM BASED ON SAY WE FEW WAY PASS DIA TEST

COME TO THINK OF IT.. I GUESS WE'RE JUST TWO DAT PASSED FOR IT INFRA SUPPORT OFFICER ( INFO FROM AN INSIDER )

BUT AM STILL HOPING FOR DIA CALL SHA

Still on the look out sha. Regards.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by spongebob0006(f): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
please o,anyone with a post of vacancy for a lawyer LLB&BL,also CICRM,please holla. I Dnt mind vacancy in other fields.tanx

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Favb:

ow is your call center job going?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kweenroyalty(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello, i really love this thread i wish I found it on time. Please am new in Abuja without a job. I badly need a job, am intelligent, teachable, self taught and quick learner. Please i want a full time job because an idle mind is the devils instagram. Help a sister out. Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
AiJay015:

I had to go back and trace...

I'm delighted to read this.
May you continually increase in your endeavours and find favour always. Congrats!

@everyone, please keep hope alive. That's why this thread was born.

‎Customer Service assistant & Sales Representative vacancies exist in a prestigious mobile electronics company. ‎Send CV ‎to hr@yesmobile.ng‎

***‎
Experienced Sales Executives are needed for Benue and Nasarawa States. If interested please send your CV to olaolami001@gmail.com

***‎
OND in Computer Science holder needed for immediate employment. Send C.V to info@flexcomsystems.net

Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
If you would like to work with ‎Jumia Nigeria as an intern and earn cool cash this season do send your cv to ikenna dot ajoku@ Jumia dot com

***‎
Are you: Organised? Quick thinking? Able to work with little supervision? An Executive Assistant? Email CVto chris@tns.ng‎

***‎
Can you: Write? Tell stories with images? Handle graphics? Do video editing?Email info@tns.ng with a CV and work samples.

***‎
Apply for internship at ultra media solution, email your CV to work@ultramediasolution.com now.‎

Experienced Social Media Manager needed at a Digital Marketing firm in VI, LagosEmail cv to eju@jetrecruitmentng.com asap 

***‎
Vacancies in a Law firm at Ikeja,Lagos. 

1. ACCOUNTS OFFICER - with HND/Bsc in Accounting/Finance and skills such as Ability to plan and multitask‎

‎2. LAWYER - with LLB BL and Good presentation skills, Strong organizational skills, Strong business acumen. Computer literacy is a must.

‎3.INTERNS - open to candidates in Accounting, Business, Social and Management studies with knack for learning and e-Commerce.‎

Send CVs/current details to prologicvacancies@gmail.com and ensure that the position applied for is the subject of the mail‎

Cc spongebob0006

Account officer needed in the Oil and Gas Industry. 

3-5yrs Experience . 
Port Harcourt. Interested applicants should send CV to careers@starzs-group.com‎

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Can we find an IT Intern to join our growing family?

We are looking for a young, energetic and passionate IT Intern to join the **modified** family. If you feel you have what it takes, send an email to **modified**
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
kaffiey:

ow is your call center job going?
my dear wen we got there they said we wld one assesment like that naso i fail o.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by engrflames: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
A Web design developer with at least 2years experience is urgently needed in a Marine Logistics Company located in Port Harcourt. interested candidates should forward their CV to moyeniyi@tamroseventures.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
‎Computer science teacher needed at Jesuit Memorial college, Rivers state.

Qualification :‎BSC Computer science 

Apply:‎Send cv to hr@jesuitnemorial.org

Deadline : 30th October. ‎

‎Apply now for job vacancy at Teenagers Business School (TBS) for the post of Sales Executive. TBS is looking for an experienced Sales Executive preferably a lady (Youth Corper) living around Ikoyi, Victoria Island or Lekki Ajah axis. An interested applicant should apply by sending her CV to hr@teenagersbusinessschool.com‎

***‎
InterC Network is seeking to hire Direct Sales Executive, if you would like to be a part of our sales force and live in Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt or Lagos please send you CV to info@intercnetwork.com.ng. Only successful candidates will be contacted.

***‎

‎Vacancy exists in a leading travel agency with headquarter in lagos Nigeria for the position of Business Development Officer. Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Travel management experience will be an added advantage. Send your cv with the subject Business Development to careersdees@gmail.com‎

***‎

The Guardian newspaper  is looking for talented creatives to work with us. If you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you.

Photographers 
Writers
Illustrators
Artists
Designers‎

Share a sample of your work
Creatives‎@guardian.ng

‎***

‎If you are interested in marking Exam Script in National Open University of Nigeria, pls send in your CV attaching your qualifications. Minimum qualification is M.Sc, M.A, M.Ed etc. Strictly academic qualification and not MBA OR MPA.
The venue for the marking is at Lagos offce at Victoria Island. A script is N200 and the least quanty you may be given is 500scripts. The period of marking is for 2wks.
The payment is made immediately in cash once you complete your own marking.
Send the CV to fnnanna@noun.edu.ng. Orientation comes in Nov. immediately after exam. Mails and texts would be sent out

***‎

‎A reputable Real Estate firm based in Lagos is urgently recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary

Qualifications

A graduate with relevant experience in secretarial studies and a minimum of two years cognate working experience.

Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: oorecruit@yahoo.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

***‎

Knowledgepool Consulting Limited wishes to announce vacancy for the position stated below in a new Microfinance Bank:

Job title: Micro Loan Officer.

Branch: Ibadan, Akure & Ilorin, Abeokuta, Lagos

Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
• Remain responsible for overall activities of minimum of 15 and maximum of 20 groups where each group consists of 5-30 members and the total number of members is 300-400
• Complete group formation in a new area within a maximum of 4-6 months after joining the bank
• Take initiative to collect weekly savings from the organized groups only after inclusion of the groups in the branch, that is after approval of the groups
• Oversee three to four groups per day, five days of the week except weekend and collect weekly savings and installments as per determined rates/rules
• Play an effective role in making groups effective
• Prepare disbursement plan in advance for disbursing credit to the organized groups and submit to the Branch Manager 
• Disburse loans following the set rules, such as member’s age, savings, scheme etc. Remain responsible in case of any irregularities .Try to make proper utilization of credit
• Take the initiative immediately for collection of the installment whenever a member expresses his/her ability to repay the credit installment due to any special reason ;may be, through staying at the borrower’s house until recovery or arbitration, inform the Branch Manager instantly about the default, otherwise the Loan Officer will bear all the responsibilities
• Maintain savings and credit account related forms/registers correctly on a daily basis. Avoid alterations/corrections or use of white ink on the account related documents.
• Discharge special responsibilities assigned by the Branch Manager for the interest of the organization
• Sign regularly the attendance book cum movement register kept in the branch office
• Deposits the money collected from the groups savings, credit installment and insurance into their account with the bank and submit tell to the branch manager without any delay. keeping cash in hand and suppress cash is a punishable offence
• Refrain from defamation, instigation, scandalous activities against the organization otherwise punishment will be imposed if proved 
• Fill up the loan application form, daily realizable and realized information sheet 
• To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time

Qualification required:
• Minimum of OND holders with 1-2 Experience in Microfinancing
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related functions.
• Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
• Must possess high multitasking skills

Kindly send your comprehensive resume to knowledgepoolconsultinglimited@gmail.com

CLOSING DATE: 11th November, 2016

KINDLY USE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION AS SUBJECT.

NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEETS THE ABOVE STATED REQUIREMENTS SHOULD APPLY

***‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by spongebob0006(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
eremy:
If you would like to work with ‎Jumia Nigeria as an intern and earn cool cash this season do send your cv to ikenna dot ajoku@ Jumia dot com

***‎
Are you: Organised? Quick thinking? Able to work with little supervision? An Executive Assistant? Email CVto chris@tns.ng‎

***‎
Can you: Write? Tell stories with images? Handle graphics? Do video editing?Email info@tns.ng with a CV and work samples.

***‎
Apply for internship at ultra media solution, email your CV to work@ultramediasolution.com now.‎

Experienced Social Media Manager needed at a Digital Marketing firm in VI, LagosEmail cv to eju@jetrecruitmentng.com asap 

***‎
Vacancies in a Law firm at Ikeja,Lagos. 

1. ACCOUNTS OFFICER - with HND/Bsc in Accounting/Finance and skills such as Ability to plan and multitask‎

‎2. LAWYER - with LLB BL and Good presentation skills, Strong organizational skills, Strong business acumen. Computer literacy is a must.

‎3.INTERNS - open to candidates in Accounting, Business, Social and Management studies with knack for learning and e-Commerce.‎

Send CVs/current details to prologicvacancies@gmail.com and ensure that the position applied for is the subject of the mail‎

Cc spongebob0006

Account officer needed in the Oil and Gas Industry. 

3-5yrs Experience . 
Port Harcourt. Interested applicants should send CV to careers@starzs-group.com‎
tanx tanx all the way

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obest360(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by princesweetman2(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2016
eremy:

I'm delighted to read this....

Amen. Thanks once again.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
‎Store manager is ‎needed at DollarStore (Portharcourt Mall). Send your ‎CV to hrm@arteegroup.com

***‎
Do you want to learn HTML? Do you want to learn CSS? Do you want to learn JAVA SCRIPT?‎
‎Spruzers team is a group of professional programmers & developers.‎
They are offering a 1 month training exercise for aspiring programmers, offering the above courses.‎
For more details Click & Register here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spruzers-web-development-trainingworkshop-tickets-28723895946.

‎ The earlier the better, for there are limited number of trainees.‎

Are you a fresh graduate?Would like to kick off your career in a telecoms company?please send your CV to career.ng@transsion.com‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ihinmi(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2016
please I need someone to explain this to me, what is the difference between Industrial Trainee and Internship here in Nigeria or which one gives permanent job.
THANKS.

@eremy
@Appliedmaths
@AiJay015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Ihinmi:
what is the difference between Industrial Trainee and Internship here in Nigeria or which one gives permanent job.
THANKS.

In my view, industrial trainee is someone who is learning the life applications of classroom concepts under the siwes scheme (for Undergraduates)

Whereas Internship is for graduates, post NYSC job hopefuls, etc.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
‎Any female electrical & electronics engineer online and in Lagos? Must have mini projects or thesis in portfolio ‎email: hello@uchedotphp.com‎

‎***
‎A vacant position for the PA is available. She must currently be in her NYSC service year. Send ‎CV to recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com .

***‎
A Property Management company seeks to hire a Real Estate Marketing Executive. To apply‎ send your CV to recruits@hreade.com. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience in Real Estate Marketing.‎

‎A reputable publishing house is looking to hire a features editor. Kindly send CV to Chidera.muoka@ventramediagroup.com

***‎
Social Media Manager needed in Lekki. Send your CV before 23/10/16 to scoaleconsult@gmail.com

***‎

‎vacancy exists in an e-commerce firm for the position of Sales Rep to cover Lekki,Ikoyi&VI axes 

send cv bayo.adediwura@supermart.ng‎

***‎
Vacancy for a digital campaign associate with minimum 1 year experience in Lekki. Send CV and Cover letter to lara@kotroom.com‎

Event centre manager Opening is to be filled immediately. Qualified candidates should send CV‎s to idara@stafflinenigeria.com‎

Did you study English or related course?
We have an opening that might interest you. Kindly send your CV to ebrahim@smestudio.xyz. ‎

***‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ihinmi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
eremy:

In my view, industrial trainee is someone who is learning the life applications of classroom concepts under the siwes scheme (for Undergraduates)

Whereas Internship is for graduates, post NYSC job hopefuls, etc.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
STAFF WRITER INTERN

Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.

We are hiring an intern writer to join our editorial team. Our interns have the opportunity to join us full time after. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Role: Staff Writer Intern

RESPONSIBILITIES
Write original posts in readers will want to share, in our style and tone.
Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
Provide feedback and edits to other writers on the team.
Track viral trends across social media platforms and create content around those trends.

REQUIREMENTS

Previous experience in magazine writing, blogging, social media, or similar work.
An internet and social media addiction.
Proven understanding of the kinds of content that generates engagement online, and the ability to articulate those qualities.
Ideas! An endless well of ideas!
Graphic design and Photoshop skills are a huge plus.

Application Closing Date : 31 October, 2016

Applicants should forward their CV’s to: info@iconwaymedia.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ifynoble100(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls house i'm into diesel injector pump maintenance.

Job description:

Involved in servicing of rotor head pump and four
corner rotor head pump.

Involved in pump balancing using calibrating
machine
and nozzle balancing using testing machine.

Involved in servicing of nozzle.

maintenance of element pump.

Qualification: HND mechanical engineering
ifiokakpan525@gmail.com

Pls anyone that have information related

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vacancy for a Lawyer at a recently opened Chamber in IKeja, GRA, interested applicants should forward their CV to enny024@yahoo.com‎

***‎

A Faith Based Hospital is urgently in need of a Business Development Manager. Interested Candidate should 4ward CV to: leadingchangemts@gmail.com‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Job position :Assistant Preschool Teacher

Qualification: SSCE

Female only

Interested candidates should be resident around Illupeju, Onipanu, Shomolu, Bariga Axis
For further details please Call Removed.

Thanks guchii

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.