Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490881 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Park Valley Hotels and Suites needs the following
a. Cooks
b. Waitress
c. Receptionist
d. Barman
e. Cleaners
* Must be experience 2-4yrs
* Must reside in Ikotun and environs
* Must have worked in the hospitality industry
9, Yusuf Olatunji street, off liasu road, Ile-iwe b/stop, Ikotun or call or whatsapp +2348103111840
You could help me share it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kennynelcon(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Got an interview I.V from an Engineering firm at Lekki. I'm not sure I applied there, and the company is big and almost 20 years old.
I just graduated, waiting for NYSC do u think they will consider me undecided

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2016
kennynelcon:
Got an interview I.V from an Engineering firm at Lekki. I'm not sure I applied there, and the company is big and almost 20 years old.
Of course they will. Aren't you good enough?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inyeneobong(f): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2016
I got a mail for a job applied for. They are asking to know how much I would love to be paid. I haven't even been invited for interview yet. Please what should my response be?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jenyunwojo(f): 4:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Inyeneobong:
I got a mail for a job applied for. They are asking to know how much I would love to be paid. I haven't even been invited for interview yet. Please what should my response be?
Most times recruiters ask this so that they wont invite applicants asking for too much,Don't give a specific amount , State a range e. g 70,000 - above.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xsanctus(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
kennynelcon:
Abeg!! How did you apply?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by elmisti(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2016
just got this,

dear ...........response to our online portal! you have been shortlisted for an assessment with your ref code 104150 for Saturday 22-10-2016 by 10am, meeting with our executives @ 3 oduyemi street (the street opposite ikeja local government) ikeja along bus stop.

please house...any1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kennynelcon(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
xsanctus:

Abeg!! How did you apply?
I didn't apply, I just received their mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Ihinmi:
please I need someone to explain this to me, what is the difference between Industrial Trainee and Internship here in Nigeria or which one gives permanent job.
THANKS.

@eremy
@Appliedmaths
@AiJay015

Well I know industrial trainee to be the work you do while still an undergraduate...and then internship is usually the one either fresh graduates do to gain experience or like med sciences graduates (pharmacists, med lab scientists, etc) who hardly do IT while in school, they go for some months to a year internship usually before service year but after graduation.... As for which gives permanent job, it depends mostly on the kind of relationship you build with d employer during ur stay there..I.e if he/she is seeking permanent staff..Internships are most likely to lead to permanent jobs being that they are done after graduation though..

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mankayzee09: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:
Executive Assistant required for one year contract.
Graduate with MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Strong Communication skills.
Good Administrative skills.
Good Project Management abilities.
Analytical skills.
Resident in Lagos but willing to travel within the country.
Please send your CV to nnamdi_nnake@yahoo.com on or before July 22nd, 2016

More blessings Eremy, even thou have not heard from them, i had my 3rd interview with theI last week, and it's has been good so fweek
Good will bless you behold your expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Do you know any qualified nurse interested in working in the UK? Please inform person to send CV to kemi.nojjlimited@gmail.com with subject UK NURSE

***‎
Are you a student or a fresh graduate between 16-25? If yes, Apply for internship at FCMB. Deadline is soon. ‎

https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/?utm_source=Contest&utm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Digital marketing Intern Opening

Interested candidates should send CV to mazigroups@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Are you a makeup artist without a studio? We have a chance for you to own one at almost Zero cost. Send CV to strands333@gmail.com

Ibadan
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bastien: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:
Are you a makeup artist without a studio? We have a chance for you to own one at almost Zero cost. Send CV to strands333@gmail.com

Ibadan
help me with Industrial Training placement abeg, Lagos, especially in satellite town and festac area. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HanuHola(f): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:

I'm delighted to read this.
May you continually increase in your endeavours and find favour always. Congrats!

@everyone, please keep hope alive. That's why this thread was born.

‎Customer Service assistant & Sales Representative vacancies exist in a prestigious mobile electronics company. ‎Send CV ‎to hr@yesmobile.ng‎

***‎
Experienced Sales Executives are needed for Benue and Nasarawa States. If interested please send your CV to olaolami001@gmail.com

***‎
OND in Computer Science holder needed for immediate employment. Send C.V to info@flexcomsystems.net

Lagos.

Good day, please the email to d customer service is in complete or incorrect
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ihinmi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
AiJay015:

Well I know industrial trainee to be the work you do while still an undergraduate...and then internship is usually the one either fresh graduates do to gain experience or like med sciences graduates (pharmacists, med lab scientists, etc) who hardly do IT while in school, they go for some months to a year internship usually before service year but after graduation.... As for which gives permanent job, it depends mostly on the kind of relationship you build with d employer during ur stay there..I.e if he/she is seeking permanent staff..Internships are most likely to lead to permanent jobs being that they are done after graduation though..
Thank you for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
HanuHola:

Good day, please the email to d customer service is in complete or incorrect
You can always verify here verify-email.org to be sure whether an email address is correct or otherwise. Here's my finding

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
For all Final year students and graduates,here is a great chance to intern at FCMB.

If you need a job, here's an opportunity to intern with FCMB and other companies. click this link https:///PcXlLs for more details #FCMBFLEXXTERN
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myself50: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:
‎Store manager is ‎needed at DollarStore (Portharcourt Mall). Send your ‎CV to hrm@arteegroup.com

***‎
Do you want to learn HTML? Do you want to learn CSS? Do you want to learn JAVA SCRIPT?‎
‎Spruzers team is a group of professional programmers & developers.‎
They are offering a 1 month training exercise for aspiring programmers, offering the above courses.‎
For more details Click & Register here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spruzers-web-development-trainingworkshop-tickets-28723895946.

‎ The earlier the better, for there are limited number of trainees.‎

Are you a fresh graduate?Would like to kick off your career in a telecoms company?please send your CV to career.ng@transsion.com‎

Bro this mail no dey work. Any solution
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016

Myself50, have you confirmed the email address?

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4lorunsho(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ eremy u are doing a great Job although have not gotten mine still waiting patiently for yahweh wonders. God bless u sir
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myself50: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:

Failed to send Bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myself50: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:

I just verified, the mail is OK. But I don't know why I am getting the failed response
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Myself50:
I just verified, the mail is OK. But I don't know why I am getting the failed response
Maybe it is full.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myself50: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:

Maybe it is full.
will try again later then. Thanks for the great job you are doing here
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:
Do you know any qualified nurse interested in working in the UK? Please inform person to send CV to kemi.nojjlimited@gmail.com with subject UK NURSE

***‎
Are you a student or a fresh graduate between 16-25? If yes, Apply for internship at FCMB. Deadline is soon. ‎

https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/?utm_source=Contest&utm

the intern select course....not all course can apply though...great opportunity
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Favb:
my dear wen we got there they said we wld one assesment like that naso i fail o.it is well.
it is well....we will give our testimony soonest by His grace.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
‎Junior Analyst needed . Are you a fresh graduate, intelligent and in Abuja? Send CV to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com ‎

***‎
German African Business Engineering is a food company in ‎Lagos that urgently needs a Quality Control Supervisor. SendCV to jobs@gabeng.de.

***‎
We are looking for outstanding individuals to fill up various positions. 
Visit our career portal to find out more http://www.conceptgroup-ng.com/jobareas

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
eremy:
‎Junior Analyst needed . Are you a fresh graduate, intelligent and in Abuja? Send CV to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com ‎

***‎
German African Business Engineering is a food company in ‎Lagos that urgently needs a Quality Control Supervisor. SendCV to jobs@gabeng.de.

***‎
We are looking for outstanding individuals to fill up various positions. 
Visit our career portal to find out more >> http:///conceptgroupcareer

the quality control email isn't correct sir thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ruthleo

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't get plz
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
its saying invalid email, thankz

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.