Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490494 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
‎Fresh graduates or experienced workers can send cv(s) to michael.kemeghen@productivepeople.org

***‎
Paid internship. Intern needed for 2 months to handle social media. If interested send mail to hello@fritzng.com with profile or CV.

***‎
Sales representatives needed in Abuja and Lagos. Interested parties please send cv to vacancies@tsavorite.com.ng

***‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ifisluv(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
oluhyohmih:
Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on FRI 28/10/2016 by 8.30am at TUCHER CONSULT No. 76B ADENIYI JONES OPPOSITE LAGOON HOSPITAL IKEJA.
Please help a brother.... I don't know if they are real.

I also got this... Pls guys help
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Open interview

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2016
A New Upscale Lounge/Bar/Grill & Cafe Opening soon in Victoria Island.

Positions Available
Lounge/ Bar Supervisor
Lounge/Bar Manager
Grill/Cafe Supervisor
Grill/Cafe Manager
Cashiers
Receptionists
Waiters/ Waitresses
Chef & Assistants
Kitchen Staff

Salary: Negotiable

All applications should be sent via email to
olga@mahoganyinternational.com OR
magege@mahoganyinternational.com

Applications close 29th October 2016.
Email Subject - LOUNGE STAFF (INDICATE INTERESTED ROLE)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2016
A telecoms company is massively recruiting for the role of Field Sales Representatives and it is preferred that candidates live close to VI or Apapa in Lagos.

Candidates must:
Have a minimum of a year post NYSC work experience.
Be fresh graduates.
Be maximum of 26 years of age.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to matthew.ozigbo@mactayconsulting.com and CC ade.olowojoba@outlook.com.

Interview holds on Thursday morning.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Double post
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
A reputable commercial Bank is currently recruiting candidates for Executive position.

Areas: Idimu,Ogba,Ogudu,OworoIilupeju,Iju Road, Awolowo Road,Oba Akran,Aromire.

Requirements:
- HND/BSC. In any field from a reputable university.
-Candidates must not be older than 32years.
-Excellent Communication skills.

Insterested and Qualified Candidates should kindly forward their CVs to jobs@wfmcentre.com as well copy ayowfmc032@gmail.com
Subject of the mail should be "Ikeja Executive".
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
shutupareyouGOD:
Hello guys please what is the shortest route to magodo phase 1 at berger from oshodi. Do I go through ketu or ojota .
Please I need the most cost effective. ..Thanks guys

Go to toll gate at ketu. Get berger there.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 1dorzine(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AlexCk: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dpr recruiting fresh graduates and experienced ones.

Do share this to people that need it,

Image below.

3 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2016
‎A female Business  Development  Executive Not more than 25yrs. Live on Island Send a copy of your CV to habeeb@maxtremesolutionsltd.com‎

‎Vacancy for the role of Creative Officer in an Experiential marketing firm. Send CV to hr@footprint-ngr.com on /before Thursday the 27th Oct

***‎
‎Car Rental Manager/Admin Urgently needed in Abuja. Salary very attractive. Immediate start required. Send CV to info@WDCL.net‎

***‎
Media and Communications executive 
https://www./dkt-nigeria-hiring-media-communications-executive-sakellaridis
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Drayoflife(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Taiye4Christ:
Ultra Media Solutions Limited is a boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment and Training Services.

Interns
Location Lagos

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualify candidates in the following internship positions in the hospital:

Departments
ICT
Creative
Digital Media

Day to day Duties
Website Upkeep
Design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
Code web pages utilizing HTML and XML, and programming languages including JavaScript, PHP and Action Script.
Work with database systems
Monitor assigned site technical performance and web server.
Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.

Education and training in:
Will be trained in the business of web development, graphics, Animation, Motion Graphics or any of the training courses UMS Training Hub Offers
You will receive valuable training and advanced experience working under the mentorship of highly skilled senior web, digital media, and creative professionals with senior
Industry standards in website development and content accessibility
Web development application packages such as Adobe DreamWeaver
HTML, XML, scripting languages, and cross-platform web accessibility standards
Knowledge of image editing application programs such as Photoshop and Microsoft Image
Illustration and layout programs such as Adobe Indesign & Illustrator
Working with relational database management tools such as Filemaker Server and MySQL Server
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will learn social and online marketing techniques and in order to implement Tweetdeck marketing campaign, email marketing, and general online campaigns
Project management

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Analytical
Able to self-motivate and work independently.
Creative
Willing to experiment
Ability to deal with uncertainty
Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
Doggedness and determination
Excellent writing skills

ELIGIBILITY:
Interested candidates must possess a passion and determination to excel as an ICT, Creative and Digital Media Professional

Method of Application
Send a copy of your CV to intern@ultramediasolution.com (copy umstraininghub@gmail.com)

Most ideal for candidates that stay around Ikeja, Igando, Ikotun, Ipaja, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba, Shagari Estate, Gowon Estate, Ayobo, Ogba, and environs.

NOTE
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
INTERVIEW DATE will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email
I got an invite for this position...please who has any information about their interview process.
Any info will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guys I got a good one oh', after the long wait. Resumed this Monday and have been buzy back to back. Greeting to this family who were there during the struggles. Coming back to give my testimony in full...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Annie2059: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Appliedmaths:
Guys I got a good one oh', after the long wait. Resumed this Monday and have been buzy back to back. Greeting to this family who were there during the struggles. Coming back to give my testimony in full...

finally... congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2016

A leading cement manufacturing company currently undergoing expansion seeks to engage qualified individuals into the following functions:
a) Engineering
b) Quality Assurance
c) Procurement
d) Sales/Marketing 
e) Logistics
All the roles requires the following:
i) Minimum of 4 years’ experience
ii) Wiliness to work and reside in the North East area of the country
iii) Ability to speak in English and one local language
iv) Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to Oreoluwa.fajobi@hcp-ng.com
Application closes in the 2nd of November 2016.

***‎
An online fashion store and blog is in need of a Marketing Supervisor. Someone who loves to sell and can drive people, to lead our sales team. Communication and Marketing skill is the most important factor so we are not setting educational qualification requirements. Salary is commission based in addition to a standard N40,000 standard salary. If you are interested or you know someone who fits this profile and is interested, please email CV to recruitment@soeursolutions.com. Office is in Lekki axis, 

***‎
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketer who can help
TeenDevP grow and who loves working within a team with
all kinds of individuals

Requirements:

Must have at least OND.
Must have good Marketing and
Communication skills.
Must be computer literate Must know how to apply
marketing strategies in order to promote the services and also
aware of the competitors whilst finding a way to close the
gaps
If you meet the above requirements don't hesitate to forward
your CV to: teenprenuer001@gmail.com.
***‎

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sholy29ice: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
eremy:
A reputable commercial Bank is currently recruiting candidates for Executive position.

Areas: Idimu,Ogba,Ogudu,OworoIilupeju,Iju Road, Awolowo Road,Oba Akran,Aromire.

Requirements:
- HND/BSC. In any field from a reputable university.
-Candidates must not be older than 32years.
-Excellent Communication skills.

Insterested and Qualified Candidates should kindly forward their CVs to jobs@wfmcentre.com as well copy ayowfmc032@gmail.com
Subject of the mail should be "Ikeja Executive".

Hello house,

i just received a text invite for interview for this job slated for tomorrow at Gbagada by Workforce. Sincerely I don't know what the job entails and what to expect in the interview, the job description, the pay.... etc.

Please every contribution is appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls any knowledge about royal life exchange PLC? thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
‎A media company in Ikeja, Lagos needs Presenters & Producers as interns. Interested? Send your CV to hrgladiators@gmail.com

***‎
Receptionist needed. Preferably a lady who resides within Surulere. Applicants should send ‎CV to info@kleantitude.info

***‎
‎An indigenous Drugs manufacturing company with offices nationwide needs 1. IT Officer 2. Accountant Send CV to Obaikhena.ilenre@tyonex.com‎

‎Required for immediate employment - A fresh M & E Engineer graduate. Interested should send CV to adaobi@willcong.com

***‎
An accountant/ technician is needed in an event/catering company. Qualifications: HND/BSc. Send CV to delicaciesplus@yahoo.com

***‎
Vacant positions for Security Drivers. Send cv to: 18 Bola St Anthony Lagos or CV to: hr@mcdonsecurity.com

***‎
A Travel Writer is needed for a full-time role at a media firm inLagos. Please send CV & links of your writings to sammieadeleke@yahoo.com

***‎
A firm in Lagos urgently needs a chartered Accountant willing to relocate to Cross Rivers State. Send CV to info@helixsecuritiesltd.com

***‎
A Prestigious Abuja organisation is recruiting Social Media Staff. Send cv to buzznigeria@gmail.com with SMP as subject. See matching image ‎

‎Interns/ Tailors and Female bike riders urgently needed at an organization. Send CV to info@efetalena.com

***‎
Application Developer urgently ‎needed. You will be expected to design, develop application components etc. Send CV to tolu@gordonbarrett.com

***‎
Brand management /Marketing communications  professional with 2years' agency experience needed at a financial services firm. Send CV to talentsourceto@gmail.com‎
‎2 positions open. Estate Surveyor and Valuer, and Manager that can equally drive. send ur CV to nprincecute@rocketmail.com / call 08021157740.‎

‎Think you can join a digital marketing firm as a Graphic Designer? Add your face to the image below & send to info@wildfusions.com with CV‎

See matching image ‎

‎Internal Audit/Control Officer. Manufacturing firm in Osogbo, Osun State. 5yrs Exp.CV to yinkaakinpelu79@yahoo.com‎

‎Sales Rep( who can drive) wanted for employment. 

Minimum Qualification : OND

should reside along lekki Ajah axis. send CV to chumanebeolisa@yahoo.com‎

***‎

Needed
‎ Brand Manager(2), Graphic Designer(3), 
IT service Desk Assistant(1). 

send CV to Emmanuel.baafog@godrejcp.com latest by 2/11/16.‎

***‎
Italian-English translator needed for a short term consultancy. Possible travel to NE. Send ‎CV to  Kenneth.kolo@AIESEC.net‎

‎Beauty Therapists and Spa Assistants are needed at Organique Spa ‎Ikeja. Call 08099517769.‎

***‎
Are you or do you know a great graphics artist or an impeccable content writer? send your CV and samples of your work to plogitin@gmail.com. NOW. 
You are needed urgently. 

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopy68:

Remov d dot Nd replace with .it will go
Bro i sight u cool

cc eremy
please i need update on Asaba
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by LadyJasper: 2:34am On Oct 29, 2016
eremy:
Vacancy for a Lawyer at a recently opened Chamber in IKeja, GRA, interested applicants should forward their CV to enny024@yahoo.com‎

***‎

A Faith Based Hospital is urgently in need of a Business Development Manager. Interested Candidate should 4ward CV to: leadingchangemts@gmail.com‎

Hi, please any other law firm in need of a lawyer or any legal jobs? I've applied for this one but a bit worried my application may be late since I just saw it. Please help me out. Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Aim07(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls I need info about this company concerning their pay. Also what does d job role entails (financial advisor). What is their interview like? Kindly share ur info if know about d coy, thanks. Pls who is me with on this?

INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW
Firstly please accept our apologies if this position is not relevant to you or you are not open to new opportunities at present.
We received your resume as a job seeker from a reputable organization. After much consideration, the management has therefore selected you for a job interview as a FINANCIAL ADVISOR for ROYAL EXCHANGE PRUDENTIAL LIFE.
DATE: - Tuesday 1st, November 2016
TIME: - 9:00 AM
VENUE: Royal Exchange Prudential Life, Plc
Moyosore House, 3rd Floor
Allen Avenue, Opposite Alade Market
Ikeja, Lagos
Kindly ask for Mrs Clara Amobi on arrival at Royal Exchange Prudential Life.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Aim07(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
ruthieo:
pls any knowledge about royal life exchange PLC? thanks

Were u invited too? I was invited to come for interview on Tuesday by 9am in dia Ikeja office. D invite was through email. Position of financial advisor. Is urs too d same as mine?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aim07:

Were u invited too? I was invited to come for interview on Tuesday by 9am in dia Ikeja office. D invite was through email. Position of financial advisor. Is urs too d same as mine?

same dear
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mrbllymer: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Good morning y'all. Please house I need information concerning world and traveland Nigeria Limited, been searching about the company could only find little, anybody with firsthand info on interview questions, payment should please share, it will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Aim07:
Pls I need info about this company concerning their pay. Also what does d job role entails (financial advisor). What is their interview like? Kindly share ur info if know about d coy, thanks. Pls who is me with on this?

INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW
Firstly please accept our apologies if this position is not relevant to you or you are not open to new opportunities at present.
We received your resume as a job seeker from a reputable organization. After much consideration, the management has therefore selected you for a job interview as a FINANCIAL ADVISOR for ROYAL EXCHANGE PRUDENTIAL LIFE.
DATE: - Tuesday 1st, November 2016
TIME: - 9:00 AM
VENUE: Royal Exchange Prudential Life, Plc
Moyosore House, 3rd Floor
Allen Avenue, Opposite Alade Market
Ikeja, Lagos
Kindly ask for Mrs Clara Amobi on arrival at Royal Exchange Prudential Life.

Marketing for insurance and the likes. Like the message states if u are not open to other opportunities at the moment and don't mind marketing please go for it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ablejoe(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Ultra Media Solutions (Intern)

Hello Room, i got this invite for interview from the above organisation. Can anyone share more light to it? Do they pay interns?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by spongebob0006(f): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2016
LadyJasper:

Hi, please any other law firm in need of a lawyer or any legal jobs? I've applied for this one but a bit worried my application may be late since I just saw it. Please help me out. Thank you.
same here o, please in case you know of any,@lady jasper,we dey togeda in d business o, mbok!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Swiftylistic: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
eremy:
A New Upscale Lounge/Bar/Grill & Cafe Opening soon in Victoria Island.

Positions Available
Lounge/ Bar Supervisor
Lounge/Bar Manager
Grill/Cafe Supervisor
Grill/Cafe Manager
Cashiers
Receptionists
Waiters/ Waitresses
Chef & Assistants
Kitchen Staff

Salary: Negotiable

All applications should be sent via email to
olga@mahoganyinternational.com OR
magege@mahoganyinternational.com

Applications close 29th October 2016.
Email Subject - LOUNGE STAFF (INDICATE INTERESTED ROLE)
Please who else got an intervw from dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.