Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490433 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Ibadan: Any Corps member who studied IT networking should contact for immediate employment. Call 08104231136

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mercyebere44(f): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Pojomojo:

Check the senders mail. Is the number customised,land line or private number? Check the deadline for the job advert.
Thanks guys, there was no mail. The number was private. I decided not to go since that area is far.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Mercyebere44:

Thanks guys, there was no mail. The number was private. I decided not to go since that area is far.

Your excuse is not good enough. You just threw away an opportunity that would have been taken by someone else.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dollynson: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
@ what
Taiye4Christ:
Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title : Jumia Sales Consultant

Job Requirements:
Have good knowledge of the internet, online marketing, and digital marketing

Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for selling Jumia products, merchandise and services, such as electronics, groceries, clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs to Seth.eyedoude@

Application Deadline: 30th September 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
dollynson:
@ what
Seth.eyedoude@jumia(dot)com(dot)ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Location Lagos

Job Description
Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking applicants from suitable qualified candidates into her year 2017 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME which is commencing in September 2017. Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.

Programme Requirements
Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; ENGLISH, ART AND FRENCH.

Relevant Work Experience:
Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.

Age Range:
22-30 years

Required Competency and Work Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positive attitude
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong ethical and moral standards
Dedicated and diligent
Excellent Professional appearance

Method of Application
Applicants should forward a copy of their CVs along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: graduatetrainee.anthony@greenspringsschool.com . Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as "Graduate Trainee 2017".

Note: Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Mercyebere44:
Hi guys, I need your help. I applied for graduate trainee in Greensprings school yesterday and got a call from them today inviting me to write a test tomorrow. Did anyone else get the call? Could it be a scam. I'll so much appreciate your response(s).

Legit.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gaybu:
Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our client in the Confectionery Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Requirements
Qualification: B.Sc or HND in any related course.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year (in the Customers service, preferably Confectionery firm).
Salary
N35,000.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@simeonspivot.com Using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gaybu:
Do you want to learn a skill?
Are you tired of being jobless?
Here is an opportunity for you to be entrepreneur
Tailoring
Electrical
Refrigerator
Ac technician
Mechanic
Graphic design
Automobile
Compute repair
Software development
Join us the globly accredited institute @
3a, Ikorodu road, Jibowu b/stop, Yaba
Vacancies for Sales executive, Front Desk and PRO
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by quam9997(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good pm guys . Any Internship available for an undergraduate
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by quam9997(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Gaybu post=59844394][/quote]

Would like to apply and how do I contact you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Job Title: Account Officer
Role Summary

The Account officer will be responsible for securing financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processes, reports and audits.

Responsibilities

Formulate and implement the company’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records.
Coordinate the monthly book close
Preparation of operational data/analyses
Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns

Qualification requirements

Minimum of a degree in Accounting or related courses from a reputable institution.
Minimum of 3years of experience in a similar position
Professional certification is an added advantage.
Strong experience in income statement analysis.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects

Application Closing Date
13th September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who are Lagos resident should send their CV’s to: hrsharptowers@gmail.com with the position title as the subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rochero(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2017
9 Waziri Ibrahim Crescent, Off Elsie Femi Pearse Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
How can I locate this place coming from surulere. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:07am On Aug 27, 2017
quam9997:
Good pm guys . Any Internship available for an undergraduate
Check addresses on the very first post of this thread. Also, follow my blog :see signature. This page has got loads of them as well.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grinfingaz(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
hello Debbie and famz... pls I got a call and email from Drok energy for an interview slated for tomorrow. I would like to get any possible information like what question area to expect and what the pay is like for a graduate trainee? I would appreciate if I'm answered urgently. God bless us all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Mercyebere44:
Hi guys, I need your help. I applied for graduate trainee in Greensprings school yesterday and got a call from them today inviting me to write a test tomorrow. Did anyone else get the call? Could it be a scam. I'll so much appreciate your response(s).

How can it be a scam?? First of all, did you or did you not apply for the job? Secondly, have you not heard of greensprings schools? If no, Google and see its worth.. Even if no one was called for an interview, run and go for the test and claim your job.. It's not everything you guys will come to nairaland and cry "scam",, the school is all over the internet, their call for graduate Trainee application as well.... Let's endeavor to be Google-smart, people! kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Mercyebere44:

Aunty, let me tell you a story of my life: I applied for a graduate Trainee job from an advert I got from fb.. Few days later, I received a mail calling me for an interview,, the mail didn't contain a number to call or even the name of the coy... Just their address...and I still went for the interview (which turned out to be a gmat test, 1st stage to a series of interviews, BTW) I knew I was taking a huge risk but just cos I checked my sent items on mail and found out that I applied for the job and also cos where I got the info was a very legit job page on fb, I decided to give it a try... Coy turned out to be standard alliance massive head office at Lekki,, interviews?? 3 stages,, not easy but I scaled through each one.. I'm just believing God they call me finally for the job anytime from now.....

So, dear sis, sorry to say, but you just gave up one of the greatest opportunities of a lifetime!....
Sometimes these companies use private numbers or private emails as means to lay off lots of CVs that they receive knowing fully well that people will always question... Mind you, in this gist I just gave you, it was when they called for the 3rd stage of interview that the HR lady finally used her official email with the whole "no reply" tag and all... I'm not saying we shouldn't be wary of terrible scammers but we should try and Google and also check how legit the places we get job infos are..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fowosh: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2017
AiJay015:

Aunty, let me tell you a story of my life: I applied for a graduate Trainee job from an advert I got from fb.. Few days later, I received a mail calling me for an interview,, the mail didn't contain a number to call or even the name of the coy... Just their address...and I still went for the interview (which turned out to be a gmat test, 1st stage to a series of interviews, BTW) I knew I was taking a huge risk but just cos I checked my sent items on mail and found out that I applied for the job and also cos where I got the info was a very legit job page on fb, I decided to give it a try... Coy turned out to be standard alliance massive head office at Lekki,, interviews?? 3 stages,, not easy but I scaled through each one.. I'm just believing God they call me finally for the job anytime from now.....

So, dear sis, sorry to say, but you just gave up one of the greatest opportunities of a lifetime!....
Sometimes these companies use private numbers or private emails as means to lay off lots of CVs that they receive knowing fully well that people will always question... Mind you, in this gist I just gave you, it was when they called for the 3rd stage of interview that the HR lady finally used her official email with the whole "no reply" tag and all... I'm not saying we shouldn't be wary of terrible scammers but we should try and Google and also check how legit the places we get job infos are..
Oga don't just come here and spoil people's mind...I was there in June and I also did d test and interview at d middle floor with one man ..they sent me a mssg three wks after dat I should come and resume, why I didn't go was dat they av told us wat we will b doing for dem, and I backed out..its d same like marketing buy a little bit diff, it was basically about u partnering with dem and dey WL b paying u a certain amount of salary for life...and those guys are not even transparent..... browse about dem to see....and if u think am lying, demand for screen shot...I WL gladly send dem to u

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
fowosh:

Oga don't just come here and spoil people's mind...I was there in June and I also did d test and interview at d middle floor with one man ..they sent me a mssg three wks after dat I should come and resume, why I didn't go was dat they av told us wat we will b doing for dem, and I backed out..its d same like marketing buy a little bit diff, it was basically about u partnering with dem and dey WL b paying u a certain amount of salary for life...and those guys are not even transparent..... browse about dem to see....and if u think am lying, demand for screen shot...I WL gladly send dem to u

My dear, go back and read what I wrote again... Main aim of my message was to dissuade people from always believing in scam everytime and disregarding private number or private email invites..... I could tell you about waptv inviting me as well for an interview, with private number as well, and it turned out OK.. There are other examples....
On the other hand, if it's standard alliance you're talking about in your message, If you had an interview with them in June and they told you about marketing, my story and yours could (no, WILL) be different cos I did mine just a week ago, I applied for graduate Trainee, and I was told by the HR boss that there'd be a training program for few days for us after which we'll be pushed to various depts based on our strengths... So allow me to keep being positive and believing in my God, ehhn, thanks.. smiley wink

8 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fowosh: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
AiJay015:

My dear, go back and read what I wrote again... Main aim of my message was to dissuade people from always believing in scam everytime and disregarding private number or private email invites..... I could tell you about waptv inviting me as well for an interview, with private number as well, and it turned out OK.. There are other examples....
On the other hand, if it's standard alliance you're talking about in your message, If you had an interview with them in June and they told you about marketing, my story and yours could (no, WILL) be different cos I did mine just a week ago, I applied for graduate Trainee, and I was told by the HR boss that there'd be a training program for few days for us after which we'll be pushed to various depts based on our strengths... So allow me to keep being positive and believing in my God, ehhn, thanks.. smiley wink
actually some people are used to discouraging others not to attend one interview or d oda based on one reason known to dem in which are always wrong most times.... I now get u well........sorry for misquoting u

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rochero(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
9 Waziri Ibrahim Crescent, Off Elsie Femi Pearse Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by GiggsTk(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rochero:

Courtesy of Lara.ng.
I searched for no 9, but it gave no 46...basically same street, so it should work.
Directions from Surulere to 46 Waziri Ibrahim Cres, Victoria Island, Lagos

Walk To Nuru Oniwo Junction

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ojuelegba Bus Station
Get Off at: Teslim Balogun Bustop
Price: ₦50 - 70

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Cms Bus stop
Get Off at: Cms Bus stop
Price: ₦100 - 150

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Idowu Taylor Street
Get Off at: NNPC Bus stop
Price: ₦70 - 100

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦220 - 320

Estimated Travel Time: 52 mins
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rochero(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
@ GiggsTk,thanks a lot
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ellis Suites Limited is a private limited liability company incorporated on 12, April 2012 as a full fledged hospitality outfit specifically targeted at the upscale segment of the consuming public. We are located at 22/26 Oremeta Street, directly opposite Diamond Bank at Ojodu Berger Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Title: Front Officer

Job Description
Responsible for answering phone calls and taking down bookings from guest. Receive guest with a warm welcome and outspoken attitude. Keeps up day to day record on sales with a good writing communication.

Job Requirements
Quality verbal communication skills with strond written characters.
Literacy in typing and computer skills with good knowledge of micro soft office package.
Ability to prioritize,manage and organize multiple tasks simultaneously.
To be able to pay attention to details and team play.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs to: hr@ellissuitesltd.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Home Prep School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Math Teacher

Job Description/Duties
Math teachers work with students of all ages in classrooms.
Math teachers actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing.
Math teacher job duties can vary significantly between elementary school and higher grade levels. In high schools, for example, math teachers may need to help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams, while in elementary schools the mastery of basic skills is of paramount importance.
Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties of a math teacher.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: jobs@homeprepschool.com

Application Deadline: 24th September, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Role: Account Officers
| Industry: Oil and Gas |
Experience: 0-2 years
Preferred candidate is expected to be vast in
bookkeeping activities, cash book transactions
and bank reconciliation activities.
ICAN/ACCA is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send CVs to
ozigbom@gmail.com on or before August
Please quote the job role in the subject of the
email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by neyosea25(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please house is this legitimate? I have checked online but didn't have enough information about them.

Dear Applicant you are invited for interview on 29/08/17 at Trust Place Suite 01, Ladegbuwa Plaza, Ashabi Cole Street, Off Lateef Jakande Road, CBD Ikeja by 10am
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
AiJay015:

Spot on......... We use it very well in our company. It usually to scare away the millions of cv the hr would receive, thereby making it look as if it not legit.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bluescripts is a pioneering leader in professional IT training, Networking & Security solution. We are Educational consult in Ibadan involved in training students in professional IT courses and ICAN/ ATSWA training.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer

Responsibilities
Responsible for sourcing for students for IT training and ATSWA/ICAN
Create market for the company through personal marketing
He /She will be required to identify new sales leads, plan, oversee and be involved in all marketing initiatives

Requirements
OND/BA/BSc/HND qualification
He /She should be able to negotiate sales and close business deals;
He/She will develop business proposals for existing and new customers;
He will develop innovative strategies for retaining clients, to include undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan of the company;
He/ She should be able to describe services and explain operation of the company
He must be driven, passionate and persistent;
He must be result oriented.
Applicants must reside in Ibadan

Job Title: Office Assistant

Job Description
Possess a good command of English.
Organizing the office and assisting associates to optimize processes
Clean the office and it surroundings
Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
Cooperate with the rest of the staff

Requirements
Applicants must be SSCE Holder
Applicants must be smart and tidy

Job Title: IT Personnel

Requirements & Skills
Minimum of OND in Computer Science or any IT related field
Proficiency in N+
Proficiency in Web Development – WordPress, PHP, CSS
Proficiency in End User Support
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Training of clients in different IT programs
Introducing IT service of the company to top secondary schools in Ibadan

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: info@bluescripts.org The subject of the mail should be: The position you are apply for
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.

Job Title: Sales Executive

Job Description
Planning and management of sales activities.
Management of product/ services mix, pricing and margin.
Preparation of invoice and quotations for customers/potential clients.
Responding and followup on sales enquiries.
Attending customers meetings to help qualify sales opportunities with sales team.
Responsible for development and finalization of proposal content, etc.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: aderonke.costa@newusual.com
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
ETAD Consulting Limited – We are passionate about what bothers on employment relations and the players in the system in ensuring effective performance and productivity. We provide expert advice and render support services for organizations in other to maximize potentials and opportunities within their reach for growth.

Job Title: Public Relation Officer

Qualifications
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
Excellent negotiation & people skills.
Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
Event organization and management skills
An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: info@etadconsult.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the email.

Application Deadline: 29th September, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Maven Infotech, founded by Mr. Mayur Agarwal, is one of the fastest growing companies in India. It primarily deals with business in e-commerce, ERP Development, Software and Hardware Maintenance, Data Mining, Research and Analytics, Inbound and Outbound Sales and Internet marketing through Business Directory Listings. We are among the leading business development consultants operating with average annual earnings in excess of $16 million.

Job Title: Business Enhancement Executive

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: jobs@mavenindia.org

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bourbon Oil and Gas – As international leader in marine services, “Bourbon” offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining “Bourbon” you will be “Under the flag of excellence”.

Job Title: STCW Certified Third Engineer (3rd Engineer)
Education & Experience
STCW 2010 Mandatory/required certificates
Officer of the Watch OOW unlimited certificate (Reg. III/1)
Evidence of registration with NIMASA (reg. number required)
Experience in PSV/AHTS will be an added advantage
Discharge book showing completed required cadetship
Key Skills and Competencies:
Good written and spoken Communication
Good troubleshooting skills
Ability to take direction
Ability to work under pressure
Good interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment

Other Requirements:
Languages:Fluent in English
Computer knowledge: Should be Comfortable with Microsoft Application and Tools

Job Title: STCW Certified Second Engineer (2nd Engineer)
Slot: 13

Education & Experience
STCW 2010 mandatory/required certificates
Experience in a diesel electronic engine desirable
DP maintenance certificate
At least 2 years work experience in a PSV/AHTS, and towing operations
2ENG or Chief Engineer greater than 3000KW certificate (Reg. III/2
Evidence of registration with NIMASA (Reg. number required)

Leadership
Ability to take and give direction
Proven, verifiable work experience in Marine Company in a same role or something similar.

Other Requirements:

Job Title: STCW Certified Second Mate (2nd Mate)

Education & Experience
STCW 2010 Mandatory/required certificates
Officer of the watch OOW unlimited certificate (Reg. II/1)
DP Induction or Advance certificate within the required limits.
Candidates with a Chief Officer (Reg. II/2) will be n added advantage.
Evidence of registration with NIMASA (reg. number required)
Experience in PSV/AHTS added advantage.
Leadership
Ability to take and give direction
Proven, verifiable work experience in Marine Company in a same role or something similar.

Other Requirements:

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply here https://bourbon.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=170285
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.

cc: Emmafrancis
I don't know if this applies to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.