Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488661 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and highly professional and experienced Registered Nurses to work in a private hospital in Port harcourt, Nigeria.

Job Title: Registered Nurses

Applicants must have at least aminimum of 5 years’ experience, a valid nursing license and experience in any or some of the following areas of specialty nursing:

Adult ICU
Neonatal and/or Pediatric ICU
Paediatric ward General adult ward
Maternity services
Theatre A&E and outpatient department:

Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Registered General Nurse
Good updated clinical skills
Good communication and organisational skills
Good theoretical knowledge of nursing care
Evidence of ongoing professional development
Previous experience in a hospital setting
BLS and/or ACLS-certified

Duties of this role include:
Work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, other allied health professionals and clerical staff.
Demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital, NMCN Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
Deliver high quality, evidence-based and patient focused clinical care.
Uphold a duty of care and clinical governance
Maintain own and others’ knowledge of clinical excellence

Salary & Benefits:
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm and we take pride in offering our staff a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
Housing allowance
Transport allowance
Career advancement opporunuties (locally and abroad)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume alongside relevant credentials to: hiring@rnzglobal.com.

Closing Date: 4th September, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
she has an urgent need for OND Accounting students who are looking to secure industrial training placements. Please note that this opening is at the LEKKI/AJAH axis, and interested candidates must reside at either LEKKI or AJAH. Please send your CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com with Accounting Interns as the subject of the mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grinfingaz(f): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
MORACHI3065:

Please did you go for the interview?! If yes then what questions did they ask you, what are they into and what shoidl someone expect?!
give me a private message
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Currently resourcing Sale Representative for Generator and Transformers (ABUJA) Candidate must have minimum 2 years relevant experience. Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to career@jmglimited.com with the subject "Sales Representative- Generator and Transformers ABUJA" Only candidates residing in ABUJA should Apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
coffeeblue:
Need an intern willing to learn and work as a bookkeeper/accountant in an SME.
This individual should be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office.
should also reside in Lagos mainland
If interested, please email me asap
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Food tech graduate that is interested in food production in a factory in Osun State should send cv to info@moringtea.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by benob(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
coffeeblue:
Need an intern willing to learn and work as a bookkeeper/accountant in an SME.
This individual should be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office.
should also reside in Lagos mainland
If interested, please email me asap
Got a mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lynda90:
Further to your application for the Consultative Sales Executive Position - with BEEP MAGNET INTERNATIONAL, you are invited for an Interview session.

The details for the session are as below:

Date: 02nd September 2017

Time: 1:00PM

Address: No 44 New Market Road, Etisalat Office Building, Onitsha, 3rd Floor

Also, you are required to come along with the following;

1. 3 Copies of your updated Resume

2. A printout of this invitation

You are advised to note that your conduct at and around the interview venue will be taken into consideration.

We wish you the best of luck

BeepMagnet Careers

please how real is this house?

Hey there! how was the interview today? i got the invite but was a bit sceptical of the job being sales. how is their salary? do they pay on commission or what?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Extraordinaire(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by simiolu1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
okutama:
Hello friends pls. I just received a message as a 'Developer Intern "" via Hotels.ng
and i was asked to complete an assessment questions.

Pls does anyone av any idea about this company and their assessment questions/
answers ?

I know Hotels.ng would not send an invite to someone who did not apply. The question is how did you apply if you don't know Hotels.ng. And the company is very very genuine.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by africo13610(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello every1,i need information about Xplug technologies at shobowale house onipanu. There interview questions and salary package.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MORACHI3065: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
grinfingaz:

give me a private message

I've sent you a pm and an email invite
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Holluwaphlexy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
emmahoney:
she has an urgent need for OND Accounting students who are looking to secure industrial training placements. Please note that this opening is at the LEKKI/AJAH axis, and interested candidates must reside at either LEKKI or AJAH. Please send your CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com with Accounting Interns as the subject of the mail.
i just completed my OND program in accounting from kwarastate polytechnic,i don't stay in lekki/ajah but i have where i can stay around there,this is my phone number 09092360829....i will be grateful if i'm considered for this job....thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:

i just completed my OND program in accounting from kwarastate polytechnic,i don't stay in lekki/ajah but i have where i can stay around there,this is my phone number 09092360829....i will be grateful if i'm considered for this job....thanks
Send your CV to the email address in the advert. However, edit your address to the place where your people are staying as contained in the advert.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
We seek to promote broad based participation/partnership with other institution and/or donor organizations aimed at building sustainable communities and to provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges.

Position Title: Graduate Internship
Requirements:
BSc/HND Graduates
Must have completed NYSC
Must be 28 year or below

How to Apply
Interested candidates should please send their CVs to hr@actrustfoundation.org

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Purple Prime Limited – At PurplePrime, we have built centric consulting businesses in all areas of organisation performance dedicated to helping clients achieve this critical objective by linking people strategies with business strategies.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer

Duties
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements
• Ideally a Degree in Marketing although not essential.
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
• Design skills including graphics and web design.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Strong and confident communicator.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: careers@purpleprime.com.ng
Application Deadline: 8th September, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Biz Solutions is a management and support organization incorporated with the aim to work/partner with organizations who wish to concentrate on their core businesses, and at the same time remain mindful of the attendant necessity to be structured, organized and compliant.

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Description
• Prospect for potential new clients for existing CBSL Group Businesses
• Plan approaches and pitches
• Negotiate terms of contract with client
• Match appropriate products to clients’ requirements.
• Have a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
• Build relationships with new and existing clients
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@bizsolutionsgroup.net

Application Deadline 5th September, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pinkieblue(f): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
tjulez:
Goodevening bro,your effort is appreciated on this thread,pls keep up the good work. Pls, am in need of a part time job, kindly copy me if you find any. Thank you (sorry to have quoted you)

Hi,
Sorry I am just seeing this. No problem. I will be on the look out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tjulez(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks bro

Taiye4Christ:

Hi,
Sorry I am just seeing this. No problem. I will be on the look out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Urgent vacancies in Ikorodu for ONLY Ikorodu Residents
a) A very experienced baker - Mastery of pastries and cakes production is required
b) A very experienced driver - Valid driving licence is required
c) A very experienced Operations Assistant - OND or HND in marketing or Food science and technology required

Please send your CV to

recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
A front desk receptionist is needed urgently at Digitrack studios. Interested persons should send their CV to digitrackstudios@gmail.com.

Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Holluwaphlexy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmahoney:
Send your CV to the email address in the advert. However, edit your address to the place where your people are staying as contained in the advert.
thanks alot i will do the necessary things asap.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by francollimasso: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are you a creative? Are you excellent in conceptualizing and art direction? Are you able deliver amazing artwork? We are hiring Graphic Designers, Kindly send your CV to jobs@instantpickupmail.com.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by marvelling(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
fliXzz:
Earn N10,000 and above from Wema Bank (instant withdrawal or transfer).

Imagine never going to the bank for anything.
ALAT is Africa's first fully digital bank designed to help you save more.
See details.

Benefits of ALAT by Wema Bank
Make local and international transfers from your ALAT app (first of its kind, no more MoneyGram, Paypal, etc)
• 10% interest rate, against 4% by regular banks;
• Free MasterCard debit card delivered to your location of choice;
• Own a standard savings account with just N500
• Activate, lock, and unlock your debit card from your ALAT app.

All these and many more.....

Also, earn N1,000 instantly for each friend you tell about ALAT. Awesome, right ?

1. Click here to visit ALAT website.
2. Click on sign up, and open your digital bank account within 5mins (use code Y7KZQK , thanks).
3. Fund your account with N500 minimum amount or above to start enjoying ALAT services.
4. Upload relevant documents through your app.

Contact me for further enquiries, and proofs.
Whatsapp: 08134636822
e-mail: felixberni@yahoo.com

pls how safe is this app? I wanted to download it on Sunday, but I got scared when it requested my BVN number

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Front desk position at A transportation company. Applicants should reside at Cele, Okota, Itire, Ijesha, Isolo and environs. Minimum OND. Send your cv with application letter to doris.nzube@guotransport.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees. Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.

Job Title: Verification Officer

Job Requirements/Responsibilities
Educational and experience:
HND/B.Sc from a recognized institution.
Should have completed NYSC.
Should not be more that 30 years old
Must be computer literate
Knowledge of usage of Microsoft Excel

Responsibilities:
To follow up with agents on getting report from schools.
To guarantee the quality of reports brought back by each agent as well as the quality of report sent to client.
To prepare report to be sent to clients
To ensure that each report is appropriately scanned, entered and delivered
Master, use and deploy the verification application for verification purposes.
Perform investigation and other background screening functions.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to submitcvtorcsn@gmail.com

Application Deadline: Friday 15th September, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Yes-Africa Global Resources Company, we are a global empowerment company committed to helping people take control of their personal and organizational goals.

Job Title: Administrative Officer

Job Description
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.

Requirements
HND/B.Sc in any related discipline, M.Sc is an added advantage.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
Communication and interpersonal skills.
Good administrative standards.
Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.

Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Job Responsibilities
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Qualifications and Skills
Customer Service
Product Knowledge
Quality Focus
Problem Solving
Market Knowledge
Documentation Skills
Listening Skills
Phone Skills
Resolving Conflict
Analyzing Information
Multi-tasking

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: olujide.mayowa@yesafricaglobalresources.com

Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Kimpact Consulting – We are a Human Capital and Business Development Firm that provides end to end solution for complex human resource, talent acquisition and workforce, training needs of an organization.

Job Title: Administrative Officer

Job Duties
The ideal candidate will act as the contact person for the organization.
Manage and coordinate the activities of staff and other departments.
Prepare regular reports to be submitted to the board and management.
Provide administrative support and manage queries.
Other duties assigned by the Executive Director.

Job Requirements
Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
Proven work experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Attention to details.
Must have a valid driver license (compulsory for this position).

Job Title: Media Officer

Job Duties
Manage the company’s social media, marketing and advertising.
Optimize search engine and generate traffic.
Cultivate leads and sales.
Develop brand awareness and online reputation for the institute and conference/event center.
Content management and web content strategy.
Develop good media relations with the traditional media both electronic and prints.

Job Requirements
Proven work experience.
Attention to details.

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Description
Manage all marketing activities for the company and activities within the marketing department.
Oversee company’s marketing budget.
Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
Responsible for overall brand management and corporate identity.
Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.

Job Requirements
Proven work experience.
Attention to details.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: recruits@kimpact.org.ng using the position applied for as the subject.

Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.