Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

190theclown's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 190theclown's Profile / 190theclown's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 244 pages)

Culture / Re: In Nordic Countries, It's Common Practice To Let Babies Nap Alone In The Cold by 190theclown: 12:32am On Mar 20
1Sharon:

I'm lepasharon

Aha lol remember you now lol

How you been

1 Like

Food / Re: Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home by 190theclown: 12:31am On Mar 20
TrackerSK:
True bro,for the past 4 months now I have come across married women asking for food in exchange for sex.Its very bad

Really

Show proof
Food / Re: Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home by 190theclown: 12:27am On Mar 20
NairaOcean:
A group of individuals was spotted indulging in an unconventional culinary experience right in their own residence. Witnesses report that the group was not just dining but thoroughly enjoying a feast centered around none other than frog soup. shocked

Have you ever eaten a frog meal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMY80Ztim-Y

Yup I’ve had frog legs

Very delicious.

Highly recommended.
TV/Movies / Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by 190theclown: 12:26am On Mar 20
They got attacked by a ufo and abducted

Please someone help me with the link for this movie

Just a night
Nairaland / General / Re: Is This The End For 190 by 190theclown: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeanmanX:
190theclown embarassed
angry
Romance / Re: Shallow Vagina by 190theclown: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Darnell9:
The number of virgins above 16 in 9ja are not up to 59 again

ROTFL grin grin
Crime / Re: Lady Arraigned For Killing A Friend Who Snatched Her Boyfriend 10 Years Ago. by 190theclown: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Caaz:
Her face like that of an african civet cat.
angry
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending by 190theclown: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
huh?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 190theclown: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
i also asked him similar question about mynd.44.

He said both sexkillz and myndd still dey learn work.

I couldnt believe that this guy joined nairaland when i was 5yrs old. grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!

And how old are you now?

75?

Sekillz is an ass-hole

Mynd is a cool dude!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 190theclown: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
ruggedboych:

but uncle you supposed don retire. you joined this forum while i was still in secondary school oooo

meanwhile was mynd a mod then and annoying just like he is now

I heard you also had feud with se.un, you get mind oooooo, how come he no ban you for 100years

grin grin

Nah Mynd has always been my man!

Has he changed now?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 190theclown: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Lepasharon
shocked

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 190theclown: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
ruggedboych:

Oh so no be today him don de claim Londoner grin cheesy

Not at all angry

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by 190theclown: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jakumo:

Great minds think alike haha. On Youtube, I religiously tune into Eyes on Cinema daily for the latest release from a vast library of taped eyewitness accounts from highly credible witnesses detailing UFO encounters. The mysterious EOC channel originally aired several of the videos I've linked here, and I suggest downloading copies to anyone interested in the UFO topic because many of these clips later vanish without a trace, dematerializing just as they had arrived, without warning.

Where the operator of that YouTube channel obtains an endless catalog of those old video and audio clips dating back decades is a complete mystery. Without question, EOC is my favorite Youtube channel bar none.

I found this the most interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHzUalark8&t=561s
Science/Technology / Re: Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident by 190theclown: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Follow eyes on cinema channel on YT

Thank me later!
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by 190theclown: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Built2last:
The albino called Sexskills also introduced the word ''discombobulated to nairaland''.

albinism gained fame in his era.
grin grin grin
Science/Technology / Re: Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) by 190theclown: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Interesting those are bull sharks shocked
Politics / Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 190theclown: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
But its true!

The pastor is right! angry
Romance / Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by 190theclown: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa oh! grin
TV/Movies / Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 190theclown: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerians never chop yet na BBN be their problem

Una never ready
Nairaland / General / Re: @ 190 by 190theclown: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
190theclown embarassed

sir? lipsrsealed
Crime / Re: 37 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Asaba by 190theclown: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na wa oh! angry

Nigerians!!! angry
Romance / Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by 190theclown: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
Clown

Your fada grin
Romance / Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by 190theclown: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerians angry
Education / Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by 190theclown: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
subsidywise18:

Lol...the mask comes off.

Well, I think that there is life outside earth. The thing is, is it life like we know it here, or completely different. Plus we don't have proof yet. Till we do.....

Most scientists knew the earth was round by the time of Columbus. That's why they disagreed with him when he set off on his expedition...they knew his calculations were wrong, and that India which he was trying to reach was further away.

As people have said, if there was no American continent, Columbus would have perished at sea along with his crew.

Galaxies were defined in the 19th century, and the universe around the same time. No one knew about other galaxies before then.

1.Most of the tales from other beings came from 'ancient alien theorists who twist evidence to meet their requeirements (including misdientifing ancient paintings as alien spacecraft).

2.Cosmonauts did not go to the moon. Astronauts went. They saw nothing on the moon...no advanced civilisaitons (Oga, I think you have been watching too many films and conspiracy documentaries).

3.Many of the 'photos on Mars' have been debunked. (You may want to look at the Martian moons , Phobos and Demios, tho).

Ha, I knew it...ancient alien ...

NASA has been searching for alien life since...ah well the 1960's. The problem is, the vast distances in the universe make such searches difficult.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper wrote to the United stations telling them to take UFOs seriously

Oga do you even watch the news

https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=61318
Politics / Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by 190theclown: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na u sabi. undecided
Romance / Re: Its Been Decades by 190theclown: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=104397293][/quote] grin grin
Sports / Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by 190theclown: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Just imagine say the motto jam person the person come survive am
Omorr
Na millionaire things ooh
Cus the billing go excess
E go wotoporious
grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by 190theclown: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Georgejeez:
If Nigeria is a serious country , Burna would have been declared wanted and a deportation request made to the Spanish government for the fool to be deported back in a cage like the wild animal he is

grin
Romance / Re: Nairaland Old Commentary Are Gold (diff. Btw Good Comments & Toxic Comments) by 190theclown: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin
Romance / Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by 190theclown: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Unfortunately no
The phone was stolen many years ago

Damn!
Romance / Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by 190theclown: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
This UFO you people speak about, I don’t know anything about it, but i saw something that scared the shit out of me around 2014.

One evening, myself and my two younger siblings were plucking guava at our back yard.
We noticed this strange air craft flying in the sky, it wasn’t too far in the sky, it was flying at the same height that helicopters fly, it almost had the shape of a plane but it was way uglier and too slow to be a plane. The scary thing is that, it looked like it was on fire and didn’t make a single noise while surfing the sky. My lil bro said it was an asteroid, but I doubt that, asteroids descend, they don't surf the sky.
I had the video on my phone then, but I didn’t know how to upload videos on YouTube.
I showed my dad when he came home from Liberia, he only grunted and said it was nothing to worry about. Later in the night i over heard him telling my mum that the strange air craft might not be from earth.

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Do you still have such footage.
Romance / Re: . by 190theclown: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Una still de on this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 244 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.