Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk (4307 Views)

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
No be me talk am I saw it on a comment in front page, but come to look at it,
Please check the Yemi Alade post.
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Alphamale101(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
You begin dey checkmate person wey get money pass you, connect pass you, wey possibly you they gboncha to her picture. There's a common saying that goes common sense is not.... Abg make una help me complete am Dem don off my mic

6 Likes

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by EmzyT: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mathscum:

All these poor people sef, you're trolling someone who's more wealthy than you. The life Yemi Alade is living/has lived is a life you and your entire generations can only dream of.

Get a life my G!

14 Likes

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by RedPiller(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
What did I suppose to write here
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
30 is too far. Anything above 25 is a problem; na so so health issue go dey pop up.
Women at this age who are unmarried are humble because they want to settle. It's a good thing but many of them have wasted their lives. Almost all of them have one serious health challenge or the other.
If you marry a woman above 25, I swear, na all your money you go use treat illness till you die and leave her for another man.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Me that I’m only attracted to chubby older ladies nko

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by emiron18(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by ednut1(m): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Mathscum:
her staff not her was the reason for the refusal. And she could not come alone .
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by KankOfLife(m): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Mumu talk...
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Afrobasic(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Ngl, this is top tier red pill knowledge grin

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by FactsvsFicti0n: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2022
nijaomegacode:
30 is too far. Anything above 25 is a problem; na so so health issue go dey pop up.
Women at this age who are unmarried are humble because they want to settle. It's a good thing but many of them have wasted their lives. Almost all of them have one serious health challenge or the other.
If you marry a woman above 25, I swear, na all your money you go use treat illness till you die and leave her for another man.
Wow Ride on sir. Spit more facts.

2 Likes

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Crap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by SeaTrade(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2022
ednut1:
her staff not her was the reason for the refusal. And she could not come alone .
I doubt this,
If so them for reject the staff visa and not her.
Clearly,she has funding problems.
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Southernigbo: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Girls in their 30s are OK, d prob is only when u go for some of those in their 40s

1 Like

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by NobleStag007: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2022
EmzyT:

All these poor people sef, you're trolling someone who's more wealthy than you. The life Yemi Alade is living/has lived is a life you and your entire generations can only dream of.

Get a life my G!

He's still a kid
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by bigpicture001: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2022
By 30 majority posses child birth issues... Not that they won't give birth, but it starts to get a lil difficult....
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by EmzyT: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2022
nijaomegacode:

I miss 2 minutes ago, when I never knew this thrash you wrote Existed.

7 Likes

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by TMwise1942: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Afrobasic:
Ngl, this is top tier red pill knowledge grin
Bro how far how you take put your Nairaland for dark mod
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2022
SeaTrade:
I doubt this,
If so them for reject the staff visa and not her.
Clearly,she has funding problems.
the story is not entirely accurate. Yemi alade refused to travel without them. It’s common for band members to japa. The embassy just wanted to see their financial tiee back home and it wasn’t provided because who ever applied for them thought being under yemi alade is enough . See example below

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Mathscum:
ASUU strike will soon be called off so you can go back to your books.

1 Like

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by SeaTrade(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
ednut1:
the story is not entirely accurate. Yemi alade refused to travel without them. It’s common for band members to japa. The embassy just wanted to see their financial tiee back home and it wasn’t provided because who ever applied for them thought being under yemi alade is enough . See example below
Yemi alade refused to travel for a show that's probably going to pay her good money and sell her seemingly dying career more overseas because some expendable band members were refused visa?
I am shocked that you of all people can be this naive.
What's stops her from continuing her trip and hire more band hands in CA and use a few days to rehearse?
Stop this kind play abeg.
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yemi alade refused to travel for a show that's probably going to pay her good money and sell her seemingly dying career more overseas because some expendable band members were refused visa?
What's stops her from continuing her trip and hire more band hands in CA and use a few days to rehearse?
you obviously know nothing about musicians and their supporting staff.

1 Like

Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by SeaTrade(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
ednut1:
you obviously know nothing about musicians and their supporting staff.
And you obviously know nothing about capitalism.
Yemi alade that hasn't been doing well for a while won't reject that trip for no reason!
Hunger exists for a reason.
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by 190theclown: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa oh! grin
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Afrobasic(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
TMwise1942:

Bro how far how you take put your Nairaland for dark mod

Just put your Web browser/phone in dark mode.
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by TMwise1942: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Afrobasic:

Just put your Web browser/phone in dark mode.
Ok thanks
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by jericco1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Very poor analogy what if she is 25 and 26 the following months. Omo you're saying rubbish
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
jericco1:

Very poor analogy what if she is 25 and 26 the following months. Omo you're saying rubbish
Are you listening to yourself right now?
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by Mogadishuu: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
this thread is enlightening
Re: An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk by einsteine(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
SeaTrade:

It doesn't work that way. There won't be time for rehearsals and the performance would not go well. Yemi Alade's music is highly performance oriented. It's not just a question of getting instrumentalists like say Wizkid would do. Her performance would be off if she uses a crew she has not practiced with

(1) (Reply)

This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? / Describe This Two Romantic Secondary School Students In Few Words. (pictures) / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.