Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (59545 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by tillaman(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
TriCee:
But the problem now is that your main babe sef fit be hooker somewhere else grin
one bottle of scotch for you brethren
I no go carry ashana go house na
I’ll rather get a room and we go do everything tdb
She no go comot for the hotel without me calling the reception, they won’t even grant her passage except I call

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2022
For the fornicators
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by offset67(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to disturb dis SWEET topic, Na to BLAST BLAST the PESIN left leg wit my old KALA!

make I SHINE Disco LITE 4 dis topic Sharp Sharp!

OP, E good make PESIN de awake wen u Carry ASHAWOO daybreak..

although me I NEVER invite ASHAWOO come my house to sleep OVER!

E better for me to JAZZ in ASHAWOO house and NACK short time den come BACK house jeje..

people way de Carry ASHAWOO daybreak, some of Dem, the matterz no de end WELL..

I don SETTLE dis kind matterz b4.. at ikeja, toyin STREET, na Las year E happen..

around 4am in d morning wen I de come back from ASHAWOO house bcus sometimes I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house by dat time to NACK!

As I de come BACK, NaSo I see a guy and a girl, Dem de SHOUT 4 each other.. NaSo i JAZZ in der UNIT.. I ask d girl waiting happen, she talk sey she No Sabi dis guy ooo, d guy just see her dis early morning come de disturb her for FUVK.. me I no sey she de lie 4 me..

so I ask the guy, sey waiting really happen.. the guy sey em Carry dis girl daybreak Las week, as em wake up in d morning, em no SEE money wey de em wallet again..

to make d story short..

I SETTLE d matterz..

I tell d girl to carry d guy JAZZ in one tight CONNER and give d guy better FUVK bcus I no sey she no get money to pay d guy back..

NaSo Dem JAZZ in 1 CONNER..

U no d REST story NAA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Dproperties: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Phckface:
Olosho work comes with a lot of negativity

Meanwhile.....I HAVE A INSTAGRAM FAN PAGE FOR SALE 20700K FOLLOWERS.

WhatsApp-- 08034845013

I need am, let me see
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
The last time I brought a girl home from bar/club, I lived in a house with 5 scary dogs. The girl sef had to hide behind me till I walked her out of the compound. There was definitely zero chance of her absconding with my properties or bringing in her handlers for any shenanigans

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by OhBritannia(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
I think it's better to sleep with a prostitute or take a prostitute home if you are in America, Asia or Europe.
But immediately you enter Nigeria, my brothers, please zip up. If you know, you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by OKOATA(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
You are right, I stopped taking hookers home a long time ago. One stole my ipod since then na guest house or wherever.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by TriCee: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
But the problem now is that your main babe sef fit be hooker somewhere else grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by dododawa1: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Meaning of HOOKER
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by moneyissweet(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
No sex is sweeter than the sex you had with your wife

15 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Very true.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
shilenji:
She fit be witch and steal your destiny.
She does not have to sleep over before she can steal destiny if she is a witch ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by MufasaLion: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
shilenji:

Stop watching Nollywood crap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
My 11pro case, charger and perfume naim she carry go ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
In your own interest, do short time and let the babe go. You wan carry ashawo daybreak abii? You want her to come to your house and spend the night with you right?grin

The question is... do you know who she is
Some guys have learnt a bitter lesson paying hookers for a night.

4 things can possibly happen.

1. You may get lucky, she just dress-up and go at dawn.

2. She might be a mole, sent to spy on you.

3.she might run away with something that belongs to you. Eg. Your genitals or your life, your phone, money, PS5 or your clothes.grin

4. If she's fetish and diabolic, she might take some of your pubic hairs or semen.grin

Note: If she's aggrieved with you in anyway, she may signal some of her loyal notorious customers to trace you to your house and pounce on you. Especially men who will not pay her the agreed cash for service renderedgrin

So in your best interest... stay awake, do not sleepgrin
I learned this the hard way
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by BinamRex: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
In your own interest, do short time and let the babe go. You wan carry ashawo daybreak abii? You want her to come to your house and spend the night with you right?grin

3.she might run away with something that belongs to you. Eg. Your genitals or your life, your phone, money, PS5 or your clothes.grin

4. If she's fetish and diabolic, she might take some of your pubic hairs or semen.grin

Note: If she's aggrieved with you in anyway, she may signal some of her loyal notorious customers to trace you to your house and pounce on you. Especially men who will not pay her the agreed cash for service renderedgrin

Just get married if you can afford it. Stop having sex with random women. Some of these ladies are destiny destroyers. When you have sex with them, your destiny is ruined.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

this is exactly what happened to that akwa Ibom guy that was killed by Chidinma the corper

3 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by jimtemi1: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

lol,all the above reasons is secondary, abeg if the girl con die before day break, what will happen... Stay away from sin and have PEACE.. Simple is not that hard

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Emmypure: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2022
shilenji:
fallacy
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Omaefe(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Come wetin concern carrying ashawo and staying awake @ night na?
Guy, if its bad its bad dont do it and if yu must do it get ready cos yu cant play with fire and expect not to be burnt.

i don talk my own sha.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
The worst of all na if she die for house. Na only God go fit deliver you from life imprisonment. angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by MatrixCircle: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2022
All the the 4 times I tried to knack olosho prick no gree wake up from sleep. Olosho tried all tricks she Sabi the guy refused to wake up from sleep.
I tried another olosho another day the boy no gree wake hmmmm na so I stop anything olosho.
I dey do non olosho well with peace of mind.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2022
jojothaiv:
All in the name of Instruments meet and greet, why not try out abstinence, asceticism or celibacy.

Life has gone beyond throwing bodies around...
you're a spoilt brat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Dorakay93(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Tell us your experience exactly, don't rigmarole. I know u have hooked more than 100 this yr alone.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by FiremanX: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Some guys dey try Sha,,,,me I can never let a prostitute sleep in my house,,,,never!
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by DeepThroater: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2022
How pathetic can one be to have a LovePeddler spend the night in your house?..

Even some of my then gfs I don't allow spend the night nah olosho stray dog I go carry put for my house dey form say I marry abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Dorakay93(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Tell us your experience exactly, don't rigmarole. I know u have hooked more than 100 this yr alone. grin
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by 190theclown: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerians angry
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Wickedfact: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
BinamRex:

Just get married if you can afford it. Stop having sex with random women. Some of these ladies are destiny destroyers. When you have sex with them, your destiny is ruined.

) Johnson Sulaiman that has a reputation as a reckless philander is not aware of your sermon. Better go and tell him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.