Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Tall - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Tall (5447 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Harmvirus(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
No 6 can be really annoying.. I don't really have problem with the rest
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
benswagtt:
your boyfnd/Husband must be very short... It seems he is a nairalander nd It also seems u ah jst tryin to console him. Wat can i say?

Thats None Of My Fuckin BIZ!!!
so far he is fully loaded,let d height go
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
egopersonified:

moneydefault20
as you are ego personified,i thought moneypersonified suite me

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by egopersonified(f): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Default20: as you are ego personified,i thought moneypersonified suite me

hahahaha, moneypersonified is the username I am still begging s,e,u,n to change egopersonified to. So its already taken.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
egopersonified:

hahahaha, moneypersonified is the username I am still begging s,e,u,n to change egopersonified to. So its already taken.
dats cool sis
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Vikky014(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Odunharry: [b]My dear Ghanaians; Its church,
not 'Chech'.,Pastor, not 'pastar'.
Doctor, not 'Dactar'.

My fellow Nigerians; Its bath,
not 'baff'. Our currency is called
Naira, not 'narrah'.

My dear Edo people; Its
argument, not 'ajument'.

My dear Yorubas; Its Air, not
'hair'. Eight,not 'hate'. Its Van Persie,
not 'Fan Persin'.

My dear Ibadan peeps; Its not
'sun tissu', its Sean Tizzle! Its not 'siro' but zero!

My dear Hausa people Its fifty,
not 'pipty'.
Its people, not 'fiffle'. Its five, not
'pipe'. Glo, not 'gilo'!
Seriously it is 'Tuface weds Annie Macauley', stop saying
'Toothpaste weds Animal
calling'.

My Egun people; Its actually
'MTN' and not 'NTM'!

My dear Calabar peeps; Kindly
note its love and not 'rurf'.

My Benue and Anambra people;
Its not 'Lick Loss', its 'Rick Ross'.

My Igbo people; There is nothing
like 'thaaasand', it is thousand. It
is bed-sheet and not 'bay sheet'.
And its thirty, not 'thartie'!
Our Lord's prayer is actually 'Our
Father, who at in Heaven. Hallowed be your name...', and
not 'Our Father, look at eleven,
adaobi thy name...'[/b]
hahaha@toothpaste weds animal calling#faints
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
benswagtt:
your boyfnd/Husband must be very short... It seems he is a nairalander nd It also seems u ah jst tryin to console him. Wat can i say?

Thats None Of My Fuckin BIZ!!!
are you minding d dumb girl ?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by benswagtt(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Default20: so far he is fully loaded,let d height go
i tot as much! Op u aint a gold digger cause ur love for money z alarming... Y dnt u get rich ursef? At least dere ah women lyk u dat hav created impacts in dere generation... Weytin dem get wey u no get? Ooops! @ least they can tink nd make things happen.. Y u've gat no brains.. Dat d diffrence
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Default20: Did u ask a question? and simply cuz u dont av d money doesnt mean u should bash me lyk dis
who is this bush girl ? Who the hell are you to tell me I don't have money... You are jst ignorantly displaying your foolishles.s on a social since and am not sorry to say it.. Even if NL is a faceless forum, must you post crap dat would make you look lik a Kindergarten pupil? What's the correlation with disadvantages of being tall and money ? You jst have to improve in you way of comprehending
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by benswagtt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: are you minding d dumb girl ?
hmmm... All her comments were jst abt MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by dmcdad: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: I'm 5'9-10 and I've never experienced any of these problems.
That's because you are a little above average I would say.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
tosyne2much: who is this bush girl ? Who the hell are you to tell me I don't have money... You are jst ignorantly displaying your foolishles.s on a social since and am not sorry to say it.. Even if NL is a faceless forum, must you post crap dat would make you look lik a Kindergarten pupil? What's the correlation with disadvantages of being tall and money ? You jst have to improve in you way of comprehending
u are welcome... ignoring fools since i was born
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2014
benswagtt: i tot as much! Op u aint a gold digger cause ur love for money z alarming... Y dnt u get rich ursef? At least dere ah women lyk u dat hav created impacts in dere generation... Weytin dem get wey u no get? Ooops! @ least they can tink nd make things happen.. Y u've gat no brains.. Dat d diffrence
well,lemme c ur sixth sense before i reply u.............and by the way,i am not that kind of a person,just joking and u guys started to insult me,again lets respect eachoda.....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by tosyne2much(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Default20: u are welcome... ignoring fools since i was born
get the fucck off... You bonafide dumb headed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Default20(f): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2014
tosyne2much: get the fucck off... You bonafide dumb headed
you can do better........... tnx for d insults nd let it lie now
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by tosyne2much(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Default20: you can do better........... tnx for d insults nd let it lie now
alryt ma
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Everything on that list is so true especially number 6, it can be frustrating.
Hugging 'short' people is funny, you have to keep bending down to their levelgrin. Standing side by side with them makes me feel guilty and awkward.

You got to watch out for the ceiling fan too, it's one threat you don't wanna overlook.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by benswagtt(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Default20: well,lemme c ur sixth sense before i reply u.............and by the way,i am not that kind of a person,just joking and u guys started to insult me,again lets respect eachoda.....
eemmm *sad* i tot u were serious na u sounded serious.. Emmm am nw feelin bad.. U got me, am sowi.. So sowi
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by tosyne2much(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
delightful1: Everything on that list is so true especially number 6, it can be frustrating.
Hugging 'short' people is funny, you have to keep bending down to their levelgrin. Standing side by side with them makes me feel guilty and awkward.

You got to watch out for the ceiling fan too, it's one threat you don't wanna overlook.
that's it my sister... You are restricted to some styles when bleeping
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2014
tosyne2much: that's it my sister... You are restricted to some styles when bleeping
Don't know about that
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Onyiibazz: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: I'm 5'9-10 and I've never experienced any of these problems.

Hmm, lucky you, but i experience number 6 a lot and i cant share trousers with my cousins and friends as their trousers would look like a three quarter jean on me
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Tall by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
M a tall guy and sometimes I wish I were not tall...
If m dancing in church( normal aboh aboh), all church members will start looking at me....
If I tell my friends m good at football they'll tell me "tall people nor dy sabi play ball"
I've gotten my head seriously bruised once through d top of d door in our house. I was jux jumping out and I forgot I was tall, before I knew what was happening, my head had already hit d top of d door and blood was all over my face..
My head has also hit a fan b4..Thank God it was moving slowly...
I look a little bit older than my age cos m too tall....One day, I was walking towards d teenagers department during a provincial church program.....Immediately d ushers saw me, they all asked "Are u a teen" as I answered yes, they all opened their mouth and started looking at me until I left their eyesight......Very embarrassing...
Above all anyway, I still thank God m tall... There are also many advantages...
1..When m in d post as a goalkeeper, my guy, "nobody fit score me o..."
2 I am respected more than I should be jux because m tall....Someone a year below my age or even my agemate, can see me on d road and say"Bros, gud evening o"...
3.I don't have any troubles seeing what's on top of d wardrobe without climbing....
4. I don't know how to run normal 100 metres race o but if I pursue u, I must catch u(except I'm tired of running)
5. My tallness even makes me look more handsome...
6..e.t.c..
Who wants to be short anyway? I thank God m tall joh, irrespective of d disadvantages..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / I Asked My Boyfriend For Something And He Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.