Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. (2378 Views)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Atiku - Saharareporters / Jonathan Strikes Deal With Atiku, Ibb, Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by EbiR(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
The former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar announced on his Facebook page that he will be meeting with young Nigerians in Lagos tomorrow 20th September 2014 to have a 2hour
read more interactive session, time -7pm, Victoria Island Lagos .

To get an invitation to meet with him , you can send an email to amo@atiku.org , and also if you can't make it to the venue send your questions by hash-tagging #meetatiku via twitter .

Well interested persons hurry up lol .

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/you-want-to-meet-with-atiku-abubakar-ok.html

1 Like

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by Gboliwe: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Who is atiku abubakar? Why should I want to "meet with him", how is he relevant or significant to my existence as a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Hope there would be GMG's involved? cheesy
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Who is atiku abubakar? Why should I want to "meet with him", how is he relevant or significant to my existence as a Nigerian?

Baba, you are making noise. The topic clearly states it is for those who want to meet him, if you dont want to, take a walk!
@ topic,Those who can go should go and take him on squarely, especially tackle him on the corruption cases hanging on his neck, dont just go there and collect brown envelope o!

6 Likes

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by Gboliwe: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
Baba, you are making noise. The topic clearly states it is for those who want to meet him, if you dont want to, take a walk!
@ topic,Those who can go should go and take him on squarely, especially tackle him on the corruption cases hanging on his neck, dont just go there and collect brown envelope o!

Are you ok? I seriously doubt it.

Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Are you ok? I seriously doubt it.

Mind your business.
I dont need your validation to know if I am ok. Its obvious to anyone who visits this thread who is not ok. You were trying to be witty but it tanked badly. Baba, i say again, take a walk.

5 Likes

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Tell Mr atiku abubakar that i will be honoured to meet with him and discuss some salient issues. One cannot at this point in our nations history ignore any opportunity to meet with anyone that is a prospective or competing leader of our nation, i respect the fact that he took the initiative and opened a discussion forum between himself and the youths of this great nation.
But please i will like to make this clear, i do not by virtue of my decision to meet with him, support him, his party or any other political party in this present presidential race. I am just going to try my best to meet with all the contenders and engage them in enlightening discuss on the state of the nation and its youths, peradventure one of them will win the polls and heed my advice.
My logistical exigencies for participation in this forum are:
a two way flight ticket from Benin to lagos.
A chauffeur driven SUV to pick me and my personal assistant ( whose expenses will be on me ) and to b responsible for my transportation all through the duration of this forum.
A two bed suit at any hotel that is not more than 60km from the hotel.
overhypedsteve
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by datguru: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2014
NOISE MAKING
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by okonja(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Turakin Adamawa....SAI Atiku, zan sameka gobe kenan... cool
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by EbiR(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by Gboliwe: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
I dont need your validation to know if I am ok. Its obvious to anyone who visits this thread who is not ok. You were trying to be witty but it tanked badly. Baba, i say again, take a walk.
Maama, mind your business once again.
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Maama, mind your business once again.

Yawns

1 Like

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by donphilopus: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:

Yawns

The person you've been quoting ain't baba, but a she-male!
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
donphilopus:

The person you've been quoting ain't baba, but a she-male!
whatever! she can be anything for all i care
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
I will be there live at the event. cool cool
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is actually a good initiative and I think the Nigerian government should incorporate this as part of their democratic process. This way, Nigerian citizens have first hand contact with the people who hold power(politicians) to discuss various policies, proposals etc... A good example is the uk's question time show....
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by tunshe: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
I really wanna meet him physically but not presently in Nigeria.

This is a good opportunity for networking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by jayonpoint(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
U're in d forum for? Simply to attck fellow members I guess? U're nt contributin to d thread so why're u here?
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by condralbede(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
I shld tackle him on the corruption case that's hanging on his neckAs what?what difference will that make?.....well for ur info,if am going thr honestly its for that huge brown envelope.I need it now man.
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
on what condition should i meet atiku?is it for rendering nigeria and nigerians hopeless and senseless for 8yrs?
may God forgive u atiku
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
jayonpoint:

U're in d forum for? Simply to attck fellow members I guess? U're nt contributin to d thread so why're u here?
if you do not understand why I made those posts, I'm sorry I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
condralbede: I shld tackle him on the corruption case that's hanging on his neckAs what?what difference will that make?.....well for ur info,if am going thr honestly its for that huge brown envelope.I need it now man.
your funeral
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by condralbede(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
your funeral
After that Ur whole clan!
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by condralbede(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
1wolex85:
your funeral
After that of Ur whole clan!
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 9ijaprince(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
overhypedsteve: Tell Mr atiku abubakar that i will be honoured to meet with him and discuss some salient issues. One cannot at this point in our nations history ignore any opportunity to meet with anyone that is a prospective or competing leader of our nation, i respect the fact that he took the initiative and opened a discussion forum between himself and the youths of this great nation.
But please i will like to make this clear, i do not by virtue of my decision to meet with him, support him, his party or any other political party in this present presidential race. I am just going to try my best to meet with all the contenders and engage them in enlightening discuss on the state of the nation and its youths, peradventure one of them will win the polls and heed my advice.
My logistical exigencies for participation in this forum are:
a two way flight ticket from Benin to lagos.
A chauffeur driven SUV to pick me and my personal assistant ( whose expenses will be on me ) and to b responsible for my transportation all through the duration of this forum.
A two bed suit at any hotel that is not more than 60km from the hotel.
overhypedsteve
Chai
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by bloodykiller: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
berem: I will be there live at the event. cool cool

I will be there too wink
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by CyberWolf: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
As for me, forget say the man the corrupt, but I just like the man because of his humbleness ,...the man humble die...I de follow am chat for him Facebook page grin cheesy
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by darkroses(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mr Atiku will u remain or decamp from apc, if u lose d primary?
Re: You Want To Meet With Atiku Abubakar ? Ok This Is Your Chance. by 1wolex85: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
condralbede: After that of Ur whole clan!

You dont understand english!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.