Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case (1792 Views)

Saraki/presidency Cold War: Senators Avoid C’ttee Chairmanship / Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2014
-Election Petition Tribunal sitting in the
FCT has upheld the election of the chairman of Gwagwalada area council, Alhaji Abubakar Giri, of the APC, as the winner of the council election.
Chairman of the three member tribunal, Justice Binta Mohammed, in her two and half hours unanimous judgment said the election was conducted in substantial compliance with the provisions of the Electoral Act https:///udMGlBkYn5 Nigerian Student Forum GAMJI uniabuja chapter.
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gwagwalada is a no go area 4 feedeefee.
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by stevolinkon40: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Gwagwalada is a no go area 4 feedeefee.
the margin for last election is very very small.
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
It was tough tnks to Abuja influence but we took the day
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Great decision.

FDP no way...

Jona is one man down ....great , victory is sure... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Beautiful
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its a big lost to the PDP. Gwagwalada is an important town in the FCT
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by KwoiZabo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Look at the way they said the win as tough there was an election yesterday. angry
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by meforyou1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Its a big lost to the PDP. Gwagwalada is an important town in the FCT
local govt election is a big loss? Na waoh
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by Goddex: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
[size=15pt]Appeal[/size]
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by Goddex: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: It was tough tnks to Abuja influence but we took the day

Hold you breath. It will be appealed
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Goddex:

Hold you breath. It will be appealed
the should if the want. But peoples choice for now remains the LG chairman. Gwagwaladas host the Intel airport,university,teaching hospital,custom college. @meforyou1 its not any lg its ryt under feedeefees nose
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by meforyou1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: the should if the want. But peoples choice for now remains the LG chairman. Gwagwaladas host the Intel airport,university,teaching hospital,custom college. @meforyou1 its not any lg its ryt under feedeefees nose
sharap joor. Gwagwalada that is a sleepy rural area
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: the should if the want. But peoples choice for now remains the LG chairman. Gwagwaladas host the Intel airport,university,teaching hospital,custom college. @meforyou1 its not any lg its ryt under feedeefees nose

And who told you the Airport is located in gwags?? Pls stop spewing trash here

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by meforyou1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
gwagwalada hosts Int'l airport? Not only, it also hosts aso rock, nnpc and cbn
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
meforyou1: sharap joor. Gwagwalada that is a sleepy rural area
pls accept that your bosses don't control a vital LG within the FCT. Sir your Just a PPP agent of Tan pls take the job easy ko
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by meforyou1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: pls accept that your bosses don't control a vital LG within the FCT. Sir your Just a PPP agent of Tan pls take the job easy ko
you boko sympathiser and active supporter, if you know abuja, you will know that gwagwalada local govt election is inconsequential
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
meforyou1: you boko sympathiser and active supporter, if you know abuja, you will know that gwagwalada local govt election is inconsequential
that's all the train you to do call people names. I can swear that what I have done for my country Nigeria including sacrifice by love ones have made. You n ur generation have nevered done 1/3 of that
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by meforyou1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: that's all the train you to do call people names. I can swear that what I have done for my country Nigeria including sacrifice by love ones have made. You n ur generation have nevered done 1/3 of that
shut the hell up boko. Your family tree is just a bunch of lazy bones. Your region has not contributed nothing to nigeria economy except terrorism and all kinds of destructions.
I know you and I know your types. The kano u all shamelessly name kanawa was is developed by the lebanese.
I have contributed much more to this nigeria economy than you, your family and your generation.
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
meforyou1: shut the hell up boko. Your family tree is just a bunch of lazy bones. Your region has not contributed nothing to nigeria economy except terrorism and all kinds of destructions.
I know you and I know your types. The kano u all shamelessly name kanawa was is developed by the lebanese.
I have contributed much more to this nigeria economy than you, your family and your generation.
waw Tan is doing a gr8 job producing delusional agents
Re: APC Wins Gwagwalada Chairmanship Case by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
meforyou1: shut the hell up boko. Your family tree is just a bunch of lazy bones. Your region has not contributed nothing to nigeria economy except terrorism and all kinds of destructions.
kano has always been a major commercial city in westAfrica even before your colonial master. Kano provided the groundnut money that was use to provide free education to your father. Those lebanese were helped during there civil war

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ban From Google Is The Perfect Example Of Life When You Make It. / Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed / Photos: Buhari Takes His Campaign To Mo Abudu's Moments With Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.