Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed (1787 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Federal Character Breeds Mediocrity - Sanusi / Oppressed/Molested By Nigerian Police? Share Your Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nigeria has never had it this bad. It is like an apocalyptic plague infected our rational mind and render us all mindless zombies & undeads.
There's practically no difference between motor park "agberos" and the so-called "graduates" class.
The "agberos" in Nigeria are touted as the scum of the society because their position on issues are mostly based on emotion, myopia and uncouth utterances. Never on objectivity, foresight, honesty and class.

However, in the last 7 years, the Nigeria educated youth, have started showing the "agbero syndromes" with the associated regular symptoms of religious polarization, tribal sentiments and unbridled partisanship.
If with the all the rots, sufferings and setbacks in the Nigerian system; the only concern we have, about who we elect to steer the ship of the Nigerian state, is whether the individual is Muslim or Christian; South or North etc. and not about strategic leadership, war against corruption and national economic revival; Then, Nigerians deserve to suffer & be oppressed... even die!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by publicenemy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
A nation gets the leader it deserves

3 Likes

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Marotzke(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
lunatic alert
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by lechiffre: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
undecided suffer suffer for world na your fault be that-Fela

2 Likes

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by JEITO: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
By their words you shall know them lipsrsealed
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Litmus: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2014
The leaders are only as powerful and clever as the people are divided and stupid. I don't advocate young people rise up and overthrow anyone because that only leads to a cycle of the same that spirals ever downwards, which is why Western Powers that say they are pushing for democracy and representation and accountability in the third world encourage this subversively. What you ideally want is for the masses to control politicians, turn them into servants. The way you do this is to encourage personal revolution. Nigeria is, what, 56 years old? Nations always try to innovate in the technological and social sphere, which is why we have touchscreen phones and social media the young so love. We're not asking for a Nigerian Bill Gates,or Apple Steve -may god rest his soul - though that would be great; we're not asking for a man landing on the moon. We're only asking for Nigerians to say this is the twenty-first century, we can at least look in the Mirror and say, I am from now on firstly a Nigerian then secondly my tribe. Because if we can do this the era of Politicians exploiting us will slowly die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Caseless: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Marotzke:
lunatic alert
u are a bigger lunatic!

2 Likes

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by obailala(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
u are a bigger lunatic!
You didnt have to answer him. He simply represents the 'irredeemable zombies' and undeads which the Op talked about. Honouring him with a response wasn't necessary as it amounts to wasting courtesy on bush dogs.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, just like the Op has pointed out, there are a lot of these zombies roaming our plains; hence our backwardness.

6 Likes

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by persius555(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Op, i swear you amaize me for saying nigerians deserve what they get. I believe you are over 20 or thereabout. Nigeria is a blesssed country that has been unfortunate not to have a youthful generation that could help revert the tide when things were going bad in this country. With your attitude and your stance, you are a threat to the upcoming generation. Instead of blaming others and calling nigerians names, try in your own little way to enlighten and change the orientation of youths and graduates that you come across on a daily basis. I also suffer the ineffeciencies that we see all around just as you do. You owe it a duty to nigeria to make your own meaningful contribution to its development no matter how tangible.

1 Like

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Do you get the import of my pieces? I doubt that your rejoinder does correlate with the essence of my write-up. I will nevertheless explore the discussion for the benefit of doubts.

persius555:
Op, i swear you amaize me for saying nigerians deserve what they get.
So you don’t believe say we no deserve what we get, ehn?
Is this the mathematical equations running through you cerebrum?
Corruption * (Nepotism + tribalism + religious prejudice + lack of security + unemployment) = Prosperity + progress + peace
Then you must be living a lie, if you believe we don’t deserve what we get.
As you lay your bed, so shall you lie on it?

Op I believe you are over 20 or thereabout.
For the purpose of our discussion, my age is none of your business neither does it have any bearing to our topic of discussion. So, beat it!

Nigeria is a blesssed country that has been unfortunate not to have a youthful generation that could help revert the tide when things were going bad in this country.
…and you think the current generation of youth is any better?
Let me dumb it down for you. “Unless we change the way we approach the issue of national development differently by disassociating ethno-religious point of view from our decision making; things are going to get worse”
Mathematically speaking,
Corruption * (Nepotism + tribalism + religious prejudice + lack of security + unemployment) = Suffering + oppression + poverty

With your attitude and your stance, you are a threat to the upcoming generation. Instead of blaming others and calling Nigerians names, try in your own little way to enlighten and change the orientation of youths and graduates that you come across on a daily basis.
Since when does truth become anathema to the psyche of a progressive nation?
So how does painting the “Root cause failure analysis” for our youth who are promoting the tide of misery (as premised by your eminence) by bringing mediocrity and small-mindedness (read, ethno-religious colourations, partisan politicking in our national discourse that portends an existential threat to Nigeria) negates the furtherance of National orientation?
How do one become a threat to an upcoming generation by decrying ethno-religious sentiments in the choice of leader?
is there anything evil in saying that unless we choose our leaders solely on merit, we are bound to reap a dire consequence? Tell me!

I also suffer the ineffeciencies that we see all around just as you do. You owe it a duty to nigeria to make your own meaningful contribution to its development no matter how tangible.
Since my approach to disseminating the “Cause & Effect” message did not catch your fancy; Kindly outline a detail roadmap of the alternative you are proffering as an alternative to telling the bitter truth.
The floor is yours!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by ogbronx(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
It has gotten to the point where those who stick by the truth are seen as lunatics. This is a Direct result of sub standard education that about 90percent of graduates have. We have a highly flawed value system.
I saw a fellow wearing the tan T-shirt proudly earlier this morning. He was obviously a lowlife tout with no educating nor enlightenment. So, I said to myself, only these category of Nigerians would ignore the many irregularities of this admin and support it. After all, he could boast of the 3k in his pockets that day as pay for attending tan group events.
Its a really pitiable the Nigerian youth mentality. Like the op said, many are like zombies and brainwashed individuals. Nairaland is where you find many of them. The taniods and gej online pages typist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
oga seun, mods abeg front page.

Until we change how attitude, Nigeria would not progress.
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by standupguy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
JonBee1:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. It is like an apocalyptic plague infected our rational mind and render us all mindless zombies & undeads.
There's practically no difference between motor park "agberos" and the so-called "graduates" class.
The " agberos" in Nigeria are touted as the scum of the society because their position on issues are mostly based on emotion, myopia and uncouth utterances. Never on objectivity, foresight, honesty and class.

However, in the last 7 years, the Nigeria educated youth, have started showing the "agbero syndromes" with the associated regular symptoms of religious polarization, tribal sentiments and unbridled partisanship.
If with the all the rots, sufferings and setbacks in the Nigerian system; the only concern we have, about who we elect to steer the ship of the Nigerian state, is whether the individual is Muslim or Christian; South or North etc. and not about strategic leadership, war against corruption and national economic revival; Then, Nigerians deserve to suffer & be oppressed... even die!

Bros go through this topic first and you will understand why we are where we are.

https://www.nairaland.com/1951682/igbo-man-indigene-lagos-yorubaman/2#27296315
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by musaajebor(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2014
what is happening here?
na 9ja matter una dey carry for head?
una go argue tire
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Marotzke(m): 2:14am On Oct 22, 2014
obailala:
You didnt have to answer him. He simply represents the 'irredeemable zombies' and undeads which the Op talked about. Honouring him with a response wasn't necessary as it amounts to wasting courtesy on bush dogs.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, just like the Op has pointed out, there are a lot of these zombies roaming our plains; hence our backwardness.
Ordinarily, I would not bandy words with a self hating, sucidal, malcontent like the OP. But,. Zombies ? I was under the impression that democracy is all about free choice and the will of the people.

So if a people make their choice, and for any reason you don't agree with their choice or the reason why they chose, they deserve to suffer, be oppressed and to die? If someone one points out that such reasonings can only come from a diseased mind, he is labelled a zombie and a bush dog? Okay,if we have to argue for arguments sake, what justification do you have to agree that you as an individual, a family, community, nation or country deserve to be oppressed, to suffer and to die? what would make you assent to such an assertion? what congenital madness could have propelled anybody to accept such a fate for himself and his country?

Yeah, by your own sofisticated and very enlightened education, their is nothing wrong in prescribing the very worst form evil for your country, as far as the majority of the people do not conform to the very high standards that you have graciously set for them? Fantastic. Do you know whom Pol pot was? I guess you do, after all you are a very civilised man, with impeccable grooming , who knows what his country needs and the punishment she deserves, if the inhabitants do not conform. But do you see any similarities between such reasoning and pol pot's philosophy ? which resulted in the horrors unleashed on Cambodia by the Khmer Rouge?. Yea some Nigerians may be living in poverty? no doubt about that, our politics needs massive improvement..? you got it right. If we don't make the changes now ,we deserve to suffer and die? Not my Nigeria.

Maybe you and the Op can go and die. You are also at liberty to accept more curses on your head and justify your ignorance and stupidity by any means possible. Instead of you and your ilk to condemn the OP for what is obviously a very wrong choice of words, you are busy looking for Zombies? As you wish ,may you find.

1 Like

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Marotzke:
Ordinarily, I would not... As you wish ,may you find.
You alluded to the fact that Democracy is about free choice and the free will of the people. I concur.
Need I remind you that if in a football tournament like the FIFA mundial, a country choose to field a squad based solely on where they come from, the religion they practice etc. in stead of players skill set, relative position in the team and form; then, that country doesn't require a soothsayer to tell them that they are heading for certain defeat & humiliation?

As such, you must be living a lie, if you believe we don’t deserve what we get.
Enlightened folks world over have long realized the universal constant that says: "What you sow, you shall reap"
If you are truly educated (I'm not talking about Literacy here), you will have realize the parallel in my warning
Corruption * (Nepotism + tribalism + religious prejudice + lack of security + unemployment) = Suffering + oppression + poverty

Were you taught the "IF clause" in school? This is your second chance to learn it. For your education, the "IF clause" is use as a conditional statement. When use at the beginning of a sentence it connotes a condition possible to fulfill. For example, If you study, you will pass your exams. IF here is a "Logical test", which is any expression that can be evaluated to TRUE or FALSE.
You can now practise with the exercise below:
Answer True or False.
IF you vote your leaders based on tribal & religious sentiment = bad choice = bad governance = suffering & oppression (?)
IF you vote your leaders based on leadership qualities & quality policy = good choice = good governance = prosperity & freedom (?)

Thus, the IF statement is not a curse, rather it a WYSIWYG statement of fact.
When we have the chance each man should however just choose to do right. It is the avalanche of wrongs, that brings us here! - dabigwalls
as e be like say you go school small, e for better if you stop being emotional, myopic and uncouth! [size=2pt]see the definition in the first post[/size]
Have I dumb it down enough for you to digest?
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Olaolufred(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2014
TRUTH.
our attitude as a people is the reason we are where we are.
most times people blame govt only. but the people are the greatest culprits.

1 Like

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2014
OP,you are right cos I can't understand how a graduate will be rooting for APC in the forth coming election?The party is made up of thugs and white collar criminals.Tinubu is a repackaged criminal.We must chase APC out of Nigeria PDP is the only change we need.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:
OP,you are right cos I can't understand how a graduate will be rooting for APC in the forth coming election?The party is made up of thugs and white collar criminals.Tinubu is a repackaged criminal.We must chase APC out of Nigeria PDP is the only change we need.

GEJ till 2019

Here we go again
JonBee1:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. It is like an apocalyptic plague infected our rational mind and render us all mindless zombies & undeads... the Nigeria educated youth, have started showing the "agbero syndromes" with the associated regular symptoms of religious polarization, tribal sentiments and unbridled partisanship...
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by dabigwalls: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
JonBee1:

You alluded to the fact that Democracy is about free choice and the free will of the people. I concur.
Need I remind you that if in a football tournament like the FIFA mundial, a country choose to field a squad based solely on where they come from, the religion they practice etc. in stead of players skill set, relative position in the team and form; then, that country doesn't require a soothsayer to tell them that they are heading for certain defeat & humiliation?

As such, you must be living a lie, if you believe we don’t deserve what we get.
Enlightened folks world over have long realized the universal constant that says: "What you sow, you shall reap"
If you are truly educated (I'm not talking about Literacy here), you will have realize the parallel in my warning

Were you taught the "IF clause" in school? This is your second chance to learn it. For your education, the "IF clause" is use as a conditional statement. When use at the beginning of a sentence it connotes a condition possible to fulfill. For example, If you study, you will pass your exams. IF here is a "Logical test", which is any expression that can be evaluated to TRUE or FALSE.
You can now practise with the exercise below:
Answer True or False.
IF you vote your leaders based on tribal & religious sentiment = bad choice = bad governance = suffering & oppression (?)
IF you vote your leaders based on leadership qualities & quality policy = good choice = good governance = prosperity & freedom (?)

Thus, the IF statement is not a curse, rather it a WYSIWYG statement of fact.
When we have the chance each man should however just choose to do right. It is the avalanche of wrongs, that brings us here! - dabigwalls
as e be like say you go school small, e for better if you stop being emotional, myopic and uncouth! [size=2pt]see the definition in the first post[/size]
Have I dumb it down enough for you to digest?

o yes, as dumb as it gets. you indeed have dumbed it.
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Take a look at the current exchage on NL about voting in 2015 and see why we are here... WYSIWYG!
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
What we sow
is
What we will reap

1 Like

Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
They are whipping up the divisive sentiment again.
They are the others. Muslims are evil. Islam a bad
We are the good people. Christians are bad. Christianity is a curse
It's their fault. na the South cause am.
We don't need them. The North is dragging us behind.

My litmus test is very direct and easy.Take the reality test below:
How much did you pay the creator before you were born into an a Igbo nation?
When the creator made you to spring from a Muslim family. He obviously love you but hate David's soul?

They are at it again with them language of hate and apathy.
No more Dem and Us. We are You and Me. Simple!
This time we say NO!
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Marotzke:
Ordinarily, I would not bandy words with a self hating, sucidal, malcontent like the OP. But,. Zombies ? I was under the impression that democracy is all about free choice and the will of the people.

So if a people make their choice, and for any reason you don't agree with their choice or the reason why they chose, they deserve to suffer, be oppressed and to die?

Don't Nigerians who chose GEJ deserve to surfer?

Don't those who voted for him the first time and still shouting GEJ till 2019 deserve to be killed in another job scam?

Don't they deserve to remain poor if GEJ is rigged in through them?

Don't Stella and Abba Moro deserve to scam them for another four years if GEJ is returned?

Please stop your warped reasoning.
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by EmoBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
JonBee1:
The "agberos" in Nigeria are touted as the scum of the society because their position on issues are mostly based on emotion, myopia and uncouth utterances. Never on objectivity, foresight, honesty and class.

Did you say last seven years?
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Marotzke(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't Nigerians who chose GEJ deserve to surfer?

Don't those who voted for him the first time and still shouting GEJ till 2019 deserve to be killed in another job scam?

Don't they deserve to remain poor if GEJ is rigged in through them?

Don't Stella and Abba Moro deserve to scam them for another four years if GEJ is returned?

Please stop your warped reasoning.
The person that his reasoning is weird is you. In your schizophrenic stupor, you are subjecting an objective situation. Is there an empirical way that you can extract those who voted or will vote Good luck for personalized suffering or death? So going by OP s postulations, if Good luck wins the next elections, you Passing shot deserves to suffer, traumatized and die horribly. This is irrespective of whether you voted for him or not unless you are not a Nigerian. Sometimes you make statements and agree to some conditions that are indicative of someone suffering from degenerative Brain disease.
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by PassingShot(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Marotzke:
The person that his reasoning is weird is you. In your schizophrenic stupor, you are subjecting an objective situation. Is there an empirical way that you can extract those who voted or will vote Good luck for personalized suffering or death? So going by OP s postulations, if Good luck wins the next elections, you Passing shot deserves to suffer, traumatized and die horribly. This is irrespective of whether you voted for him or not unless you are not a Nigerian. Sometimes you make statements and agree to some conditions that are indicative of someone suffering from degenerative Brain disease.

I expected you to understand the premise from which I made my submissions but it's obvious I over estimated your comprehension ability.

To break it down for your mangled brain, I am saying that with the amount of sufferings Nigerians have gone through in the hands of PDP/GEJ, there should hardly be any SANE person votingfor his return. If it eventually happens that he "wins" by whatever means and we look on as we usually do in our "suffering and smiling" attitude, we will have deserved whatever torturing he brings on us thereafter.

Simply put:
1. In our right senses, PDP/GEJ should not win the February election.

2. If he rigs to win the election and we allow it, then we deserve whatever punishment that comes with it for four years.

Many nations who were tired of maltreatment from their political elites either voted them out or threw them out through uprisings. If we fail to do either, don't we collectively deserve whatever comes with it?
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
@OP, I understand your point clearly but have you heard this proverb before, "Oppression turns even the wise man into a fool?"

What we are seeing in Nigeria today is a result of oppression of some ethnic groups in this country over the years. For instance do you know that there is this unspoken agreement between some ethnic groups that the Igbo will never be allowed to rule Nigeria? It is not written anywhere but we know it exists.

People become fools and start thinking, talking and behaving like agberos when they have been oppressed to a point of saturation and suffocation. Look at the SS for instance, a region from where Nigeria has been drilling crude oil since the 1950s, abandoned by successive governments in this Nigeria. Their lands are destroyed, their homes and means of livelihood destroyed. Even the water they drink is polluted. All these years, nobody from the SS has been privileged to become president of this country until by divine intervention, Jonathan found himself as president.

From day one Jonathan became president, all hell was let loose, boko haram which was a rag tag group of fighters suddenly transformed into an army of jihardists capable of seizing towns in Nigeria and carrying out mass abductions.

Why is it that people from a particular tribe see the presidency as their birthright? Why is it that we cannot have peace in this country if these people are not in power? Why?

Jonathan has not performed so well, agreed, but we must understand that no Nigerian president has faced this type of monster we have in the boko haram menace since after the civil war. Why this wickedness? If we all had joined hands to support this man he would have performed much better. He has a good heart and means well for Nigeria but some people have shown unjustifiable hatred for this man just because he is from the SS. Let us not forget that this nation has been fed from sales of crude oil over the years. What would it have cost all these wicked people shouting sai buhari to have supported this man, allow him finish his tenure and go? Funny enough most of these people shouting sai buhari rejected the same buhari when he contested against their son Obasanjo. If not for wickedness and hatred why do this people who rejected buhari for obasanjo now run wild shouting sai buhari? Are they trying to tell us that the obasanjo we know is better than thier saviour buhari? If this people consider Obasanjo better than buhari then is buhari worth all this noise?

Yes Op, wise people become agberos when they are oppresed, that is what you are seeing now. Why you see most Igbos supporting Jonathan is because this man gave us a sense of belonging which has been lacking over the years since the end of the civil war. He mad an Igbo man COAS, tell me, could a northerner or Yoruba have done that? We all know the answer is "No." All these years, no single international airport in the SE but today under Jonathan, we have one!

Let there be justice and equity and all this tension will go. Nigeria belongs to all of us, no tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

My two cents.
Re: Mediocrity: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer & Be Oppressed by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
[s]@OP, I understand your point clearly but have you heard this proverb before, "Oppression turns even the wise man into a fool?"

What we are seeing in Nigeria today is a result of oppression of some ethnic groups in this country over the years. For instance do you know that there is this unspoken agreement between some ethnic groups that the Igbo will never be allowed to rule Nigeria? It is not written anywhere but we know it exists.

People become fools and start thinking, talking and behaving like agberos when they have been oppressed to a point of saturation and suffocation. Look at the SS for instance, a region from where Nigeria has been drilling crude oil since the 1950s, abandoned by successive governments in this Nigeria. Their lands are destroyed, their homes and means of livelihood destroyed. Even the water they drink is polluted. All these years, nobody from the SS has been privileged to become president of this country until by divine intervention, Jonathan found himself as president.

From day one Jonathan became president, all hell was let loose, boko haram which was a rag tag group of fighters suddenly transformed into an army of jihardists capable of seizing towns in Nigeria and carrying out mass abductions.

Why is it that people from a particular tribe see the presidency as their birthright? Why is it that we cannot have peace in this country if these people are not in power? Why?

Jonathan has not performed so well, agreed, but we must understand that no Nigerian president has faced this type of monster we have in the boko haram menace since after the civil war. Why this wickedness? If we all had joined hands to support this man he would have performed much better. He has a good heart and means well for Nigeria but some people have shown unjustifiable hatred for this man just because he is from the SS. Let us not forget that this nation has been fed from sales of crude oil over the years. What would it have cost all these wicked people shouting sai buhari to have supported this man, allow him finish his tenure and go? Funny enough most of these people shouting sai buhari rejected the same buhari when he contested against their son Obasanjo. If not for wickedness and hatred why do this people who rejected buhari for obasanjo now run wild shouting sai buhari? Are they trying to tell us that the obasanjo we know is better than thier saviour buhari? If this people consider Obasanjo better than buhari then is buhari worth all this noise?

Yes Op, wise people become agberos when they are oppresed, that is what you are seeing now. Why you see most Igbos supporting Jonathan is because this man gave us a sense of belonging which has been lacking over the years since the end of the civil war. He mad an Igbo man COAS, tell me, could a northerner or Yoruba have done that? We all know the answer is "No." All these years, no single international airport in the SE but today under Jonathan, we have one!

Let there be justice and equity and all this tension will go. Nigeria belongs to all of us, no tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

My two cents.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari In Ondo State- APC / Former Gov Aspirant, Senator, Others Dump PDP - See / Hilarious Photo, Must See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.