Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja (684 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by EmoBoy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) has said that the current disruption of electricity supply to some parts of Abuja is as a result of the burnt 60MVA transformer at the 132/33KV transmission station at the Apo District yesterday.
A statement by AEDC spokesman Ahmed I. Shekarau said the areas affected by the disruption include Areas 1,2,3,7,8 and 11 in Garki, parts of Central Business District, as well as parts of Asokoro, Kpaduma Hill and environs.
Other areas affected, according to the statement, include Apo and environs, the Apo Legislators’ Quarters, Durumi 1 and II, Lokogoma and Kabusa districts, the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
“The AEDC, while appealing for understanding of its customers within the affected areas, assured that it is liaising with the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) to ensure that the challenge is speedily addressed, and normal supply of electricity is restored to the areas,” Shekarau said.

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/34627-electricity-supply-disrupted-in-abuja
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by EmoBoy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
No fuel, No Electricity. I'm about to go insane here. angry angry
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by feelamong(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
EmoBoy: No fuel, No Electricity. I'm about to go insane here. angry angry

Keep quiet and enjoy the Fresh Air!

Its GEJ till BurnleyFC wins Champions league

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by EmoBoy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
feelamong:

Keep quiet and enjoy the Fresh Air!

Its GEJ till BurnleyFC wins Champions league

LOL. I really don't understand how GEJ is the cause of this. Care to explain?
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Very terrible in Utako... person wan die for hia. The strike-induced fuel scarcity is making things worse.
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by EmoBoy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thats the worst part - No fuel. angry angry I had to wake up 6:30 this mornin to look for fuel. Finally ended up buying 10 liters for 2500 naira by 10 am.
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by egift(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
EmoBoy:

LOL. I really don't understand how GEJ is the cause of this. Care to explain?

^^Did you just asked the bold text? I guess you should

feelamong: Keep quiet and enjoy the Fresh Air!
Re: Electricity Supply Disrupted In Abuja by EmoBoy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

^^Did you just asked the bold text? I guess you should

Bro, thats what i'm asking. How is he the cause?

(1) (Reply)

Stinking Private Jet And Fg's Response - Festus Keyamo Poses Tough Questions / Jonathan Leaves For New York, To Meet Obama, David Cameron, Ban Ki Moon / Africa Must Rise And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.