Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation (22069 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ojmaroni247(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Tnx very much, I hav told dem in my post earlier to use Google chrome. If u like use wat eva u want. That 1 concern una...once ders breakage in ur internet connection,de site will misbehave nd de test will submit witout ur knwing. Wish ya'l success
mathmatica: As for me,I had no issues with registration and the online test...25 questions,20 minute...eventually got a message congratulating and promising to send the test result latter....use Google chrome.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Marvin67: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls has anyone who had a problem with the test being contacted? I sent them a mail informing them of the problem I encountered yesterday but I'm yet to get a reply.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Donbabajayz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Marvin67: Pls has anyone who had a problem with the test being contacted? I sent them a mail informing them of the problem I encountered yesterday but I'm yet to get a reply.
same here....had problem yl taking the test..used Mozilla and it closed while I was on the 3rd question..
sent d admin a mail...awaiting a reply
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Alcheringa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donbabajayz: same here....had problem yl taking the test..used Mozilla and it closed while I was on the 3rd question..
sent d admin a mail...awaiting a reply
Can't you guys try re-registering, thus, retaking the test?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
HELP!!!
Cudnt upload my documents cos they were in Jpeg ; tried converting to doc or pdf bt cudnt.
Please any clue on how to do dis?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Napc: HELP!!!
Cudnt upload my documents cos they were in Jpeg ; tried converting to doc or pdf bt cudnt.

Insert Jpeg file to open word document and save.

This should help you.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Marvin67: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alcheringa:
I've tried it. It didn't work. You can't register twice on the site
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Cpumping(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Napc: HELP!!!

Google jpeg to pdf. U wd get series of site u can convert jpeg to pdf online.

3 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by 6footgenius(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Global profilers system is very poor and their admin not responding with the right messages makes it worse....I wish its possible to contact Atlantic Aviation HR to lodge some complaints
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ironheart(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
6footgenius: Global profilers system is very poor and their admin not responding with the right messages makes it worse....I wish its possible to contact Atlantic Aviation HR to lodge some complaints
they where specific. No mobile phone and u must have a good netwrk
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Lero15(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just seeing this. Hope I'm not late?
When is d deadline?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Donbabajayz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alcheringa:
I tried but was told I already submitted a CV for that profile... to register again... I ll ve to change my name dob phone no n d rest which ll render my credentials invalid
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Had same issues just as DonBabaJayz did ve.
After clicking on Start Test .... Test was abruptly submitted.
N/B : U only log in once.
Sent a mail immediately to admin@globalprolfilers.com bt yet to get a response.
#smh
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Cpumping(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
All these plenty complains about their test, cud it be an elimination strategy?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ilori1930(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
ojmaroni247: The mistake u guys all made was nt to download "google chrome browser". I used my nokia XL android device and answered all 25 questions. Google chrome is fast nd keeps u locked in even wen network breaks,I had to reload de page at sum point nd my time was still counting. Do not use mozilla firefox,bolt or uc browser dey r all messedup.Gudluck guys
I downloaded google chrome on my PC, took the test late in the night(12:15am) just to ensure better network quality, but immediately I clicked take test it brought a message that said my test has been submitted. This Global Profilers dont have a good webdesigner. Its so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Marvin67: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
ilori1930:
I downloaded google chrome on my PC, took the test late in the night(12:15am) just to ensure better network quality, but immediately I clicked take test it brought a message that said my test has been submitted. This Global Profilers dont have a good webdesigner. Its so annoying!
. Thank you. I wanted to sound this earlier when guys were blaming people who were not able to take the test. I personally know two guys who did exactly the same thing you did. One of them actually used a very strong broad band internet connection which has never failed him. He did it in the middle of the night just like you said, used google chrome as he saw on this page, and still encountered the same problem. It's a technical fault from globalprofilers, I've sent a mail since tuesday and even sent a reminder, yet no reply. I just hope they send us replies later.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Rebeni: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Use this format for your complaints :
SUBJECT: Attn Admin: Technical Problem during test.
BODY: Dear Admin,
I forward herewith you with the complain of a technical problem during the test.
My data are:
FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
EMAIL:
PHONE NO:
DATE OF TEST:
TIME OF TEST:
NATURE OF PROBLEM:

Many thanks for your anticipated solution.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by harrysterol(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please when is the closing date? Because I will be passing out frm NYSC in nxt 2weeks embarassed
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Generaloluseye: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
harrysterol: Please when is the closing date? Because I will be passing out frm NYSC in nxt 2weeks embarassed
it closed today
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Generaloluseye: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Global profilers has got problems. They won't reply at all and the site is not functioning properly. I was unable to submit my o level and yet i did the test and completed it. Only God knows what they ll use to select. I guess only few people did the test successfully.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by harrysterol(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Generaloluseye: it closed today
cryin cry I just missed a golden opportunity
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by crudedude(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
harrysterol: cryin cry I just missed a golden opportunity

More opportunities will come. Pray to be ready/favoured when they do.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by harrysterol(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
crudedude:

More opportunities will come. Pray to be ready/favoured when they do.
hv always wnted going to aviation, will hv luv to join d Air Force bt u knw u need an oga at d top to enter tro short service, I dnt even hv idea periods d do dia short service cadet
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Lero15(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2014
It's still on as at now
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by harrysterol(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Lero15: It's still on as at now
I won't b hvin an nysc certificate untill 16 of October dt wen am passing out
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Generaloluseye: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
harrysterol: hv always wnted going to aviation, will hv luv to join d Air Force bt u knw u need an oga at d top to enter tro short service, I dnt even hv idea periods d do dia short service cadet
. Don't forget air force won't train u to be a pilot
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Lero15(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
harrysterol: I won't b hvin an nysc certificate untill 16 of October dt wen am passing out
ok.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by tolutweety(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2014
sad sad sad

see as i miss opportunity to become a pilot cry cry cry
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by icecrown: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
I did the application and test successfully and submitted. i used google chrome on a PC.

But i didn't get any email as to success or failure o! feeling kinda worried cos i think i did well in the test (my own assessment tho)

I wish us best of lucks.......pls anyone with this info below should answer
marshall69: Anyone knows if this is Atlantic's first cadet recruitment ever in Nigeria?
Where they train their pilots? (I know Bristow trains their cadets in NCAT Zaire & Bristow Academy in Florida)
And of course what their pay is like? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by crudedude(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
icecrown: I did the application and test successfully and submitted. i used google chrome on a PC.

But i didn't get any email as to success or failure o! feeling kinda worried cos i think i did well in the test (my own assessment tho)

I wish us best of lucks.......pls anyone with this info below should answer
no success or failure mails. just an acknowledgement mail of receipt of your application. Should be in your spam folder.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by UnimkeAk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sorry! More will come
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by UnimkeAk(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Generaloluseye: it closed today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.