Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation (22077 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by solidman59(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Guys please for those of us who are going by 9am should please give us updates. Also, I need direction from ojuelegba to the venue. Thanks in anticipation of ur responses
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Desxter: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
PLEASE..HOW SUD ONE PREPARE_ DOS WU ATTENDED TODAY...PLS GV US CLUES ...HOW DD T GO?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by wo1F(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Zino55:

When is urs? Mine wednesday

Xup bro?
How was it? Please drop in when you can
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ss1930(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Those that did theirs today, how was it and how do I get there from ojota
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by inibro(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
The crowd was something else but when I remember that it will continue on thursday and friday, I just weak shocked
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by inibro(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
ss1930:
Those that did theirs today, how was it and how do I get there from ojota

I no too sabi Lagos but the small wey I sabi. From ojota enter ikeja under bridge or ikeja new garage.

Stop @ Allen/Opebi bus stop

Enter keke for that Opebi road, stop @ Salvation bus stop.

Trek about 200m u will see a gate by ur right, enter that street, Oyetola is the 2nd street by ur left, after the Methodist church.

No 2b, nd u re good to go.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wow the thing tough oooooo.

Is that what y'all wanna hear? grin

Its an Assessment Center exercise excluding Presentation. Be very Observant, you could be asked the least thing. Look around,remain calm and confident.

Tell them genuinely why you wanna fly that bird both vocally and pen-wisely.
I don try, thats all I can tell you, go and unveil the rest like I was told when I inquired what the exercise will look like.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Tosadi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
okzcorp:

Its an Assessment Center exercise excluding Presentation. Be very Observant, you could be asked the least thing. Look around,remain calm and confident.

I don try, thats all I can tell you, go and unveil the rest like I was told when I inquired what the exercise will look like.
#bottle of alomo bitters in hand#
come, kneel down make i pray for you.
...God will bless you and grant you your heart's desire for not being selfish.
#pours alomo on your head#
...hmmmmmm...wot will be will be!

3 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by ss1930(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks alot[

quote author=inibro post=26972464]

I no too sabi Lagos but the small wey I sabi. From ojota enter ikeja under bridge or ikeja new garage.

Stop @ Allen/Opebi bus stop

Enter keke for that Opebi road, stop @ Salvation bus stop.

Trek about 200m u will see a gate by ur right, enter that street, Oyetola is the 2nd street by ur left, after the Methodist church.

No 2b, nd u re good to go.[/quote]
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Damsifrank: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
okzcorp:

Captain OKZCORP, i see you in the cockpit in 3D holding the cyclic stick and the collective lever. very soon your office will be in the skies. wink smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by iyisco2001(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
inibro:
The crowd was something else but when I remember that it will continue on thursday and friday, I just weak shocked
The crowd ?, like pple plenty?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Zino55(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
wo1F:

Xup bro?
How was it? Please drop in when you can

Hello bro. I'm gud o. D exercise was okay. Just d Normal Assessment centre thingy comprising interviews, group exercise and Essay like stuff sha. D exercise was well organised. Just go do ur thin and know why u rilly wanna be a pilot so u can sound convincing..All d best

3 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by inibro(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
iyisco2001:

Yep pple were much, boku

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Tosadi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
iyisco2001:

no o! na nama boku. hia question
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by benakrom(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
okzcorp:

Okzcorp... Nice... Saluting your ambition to be in the air... Na so bristow own start na... But you scaled through to a very reasonable point... All the best bro!
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by iyisco2001(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tosadi:

no o! na nama boku. hia question
grin biko na
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Tosadi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
iyisco2001:

grin biko na
my own na friday too
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by iyisco2001(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tosadi:

my own na friday too
My own na Thursday, I dey tell one guy this afternoon say we go reach hundred, the guy no believe, na why I surprise say pple boku grin

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Ametoe: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please guys if you want to give others information, try to make it as genuine as you can even if you do not want to give much away since we all know that it is a competition between us.

Inibro, I do not know "the people plenty wey you dey talk". I was asked to come in at 1:15pm and to be honest there were less than 20 people when I got there. Was told we were invited in batches. We were 10 in my batch and still met people from the previous batch so give or take the most anyone would see na just about 20 people. SMH if that na crowd to you plus the exercise was very organized.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by bonasera: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
spaceHAWK:

SHM

you have not even done the assessment, you are already talking of cadets salary. like your optimism though.
Faith so strong. lol. This coy is relatively new, does anyone know where the training is? duration too. or is it 120 weeks like NCAT?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by inibro(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Ametoe:
Please guys if you want to give others information, try to make it as genuine as you can even if you do not want to give much away since we all know that it is a competition between us.

Inibro, I do not know "the people plenty wey you dey talk". I was asked to come in at 1:15pm and to be honest there were less than 20 people when I got there. Was told we were invited in batches. We were 10 in my batch and still met people from the previous batch so give or take the most anyone would see na just about 20 people. SMH if that na crowd to you plus the exercise was very organized.

I did mine @ 8am. I got home about 11:45am. So lots of people had gone home b4 you came.

Sorry if you feel I wasn't sincere in my analysis.

It was basic interview questions dey asked, group work and essay to write upon. An average person will do well.

Another person's candle shining won't in any way make mine shine less, so much love bro
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2014
benakrom:

Okzcorp... Nice... Saluting your ambition to be in the air... Na so bristow own start na... But you scaled through to a very reasonable point... All the best bro!

All I can deduce from this post is that you seem to know some of my activities. How is that so? Thanks man. For now there is no better work environment than the sky. grin

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Find here updates as requested by some of you about this program.
Read here and drop your comments or requests: http://www.nairamode.com/2014/10/cadet-pilot-at-atlantic-aviation-global.html

2 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by stain2less: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi guys, i have been following this thread since day one. I applied but didn't get any invite and that's ok coz God knows best. But i just have to comment today.
dazyork:

And you think with this primary school tactic of trying to scare others, that you are improving your own chances? You fool! Success will forever evade you while you display such a wicked and evil attitude. I wasn't going to comment on this thread at all and at least if you don't want to help your competition, you don't have to try and spoil their preparation for them.
We know you've already failed, that's why you're doing this. Those who have confidence in the quality of what they did do not feel the need to stoop to such a despicable depth.
You can never know success for as long as you continue in your evil ways.
Wicked, foolish, forever-destined-for-failure person! angry
This is really mean and very unethical. Any employer who sees this will not look at you twice. It is also childish. I mean, why take it so personal? Common man, he was only viewing his opinion. Maybe he expected to see just five people and he saw twenty which makes him feel like it was too much crowd. You don't know where you will meet tomorrow. I mean, using such heavy words and also wishing him failure only cos he said his opinion is very very inappropriate and unprofessional. Besides, he doesn't owe anyone any information, and whatever information he gives is left for you to take or leave. Please, adjust your attitude. Just a hearty advice, but if you wanna lash me too, then i am ready to take it.
inibro:

Dude if you can go to this level of attacking me verbally with such vulgarity, the joke is on you.
Another person's candle shining won't in any way make mine shine less.
you show so much maturity and composure. I think you will be perfect for the job.
inibro:

I did mine @ 8am. I got home about 11:45am. So lots of people had gone home b4 you came.
Sorry if you feel I wasn't sincere in my analysis.
It was basic interview questions dey asked, group work and essay to write upon. An average person will do well.
Another person's candle shining won't in any way make mine shine less, so much love bro
you don't owe anyone any explanations. You will be a good pilot cos a good pilot knows how to work with people as well as handle situations. I know cos my husband is one.

3 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by seagullbabz(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
iyisco2001:

My own na Thursday, I dey tell one guy this afternoon say we go reach hundred, the guy no believe, na why I surprise say pple boku grin

Na me be guy abi? You go come back this office come meet me

5 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2014
stain2less:
Hi guys, i have been following this thread since day one. I applied but didn't get any invite and that's ok coz God knows best. But i just have to comment today.
This is really mean and very unethical. Any employer who sees this will not look at you twice. It is also childish. I mean, why take it so personal? Common man, he was only viewing his opinion. Maybe he expected to see just five people and he saw twenty which makes him feel like it was too much crowd. You don't know where you will meet tomorrow. I mean, using such heavy words and also wishing him failure only cos he said his opinion is very very inappropriate and unprofessional. Besides, he doesn't owe anyone any information, and whatever information he gives is left for you to take or leave. Please, adjust your attitude. Just a hearty advice, but if you wanna lash me too, then i am ready to take it.

you show so much maturity and composure. I think you will be perfect for the job.

you don't owe anyone any explanations. You will be a good pilot cos a good pilot knows how to work with people as well as handle situations. I know cos my husband is one.

You have spoken well my sister. The attack was very strong.

If you and your husband become Pilots, who will take care of the children? Will they be co-pilots sitting beside una why you fly across oceans?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by bonasera: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
okzcorp:

If you and your husband become Pilots, who will take of the children?
Lol, I believe there are shifts.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by spaceHAWK: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well Organised assessment and interview by Global Profiler. I was actually expecting to see a hall full of appliicant just like other cadet programs, but suprisingly, the atmosphere at the reception was just calm. If you are yet to do your assessment, make sure you take the tips on this thread seriously. Don't spend much time on your essay because there is no time.

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by stain2less: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
okzcorp:

If you and your husband become Pilots, who will take care of the children? Will they be co-pilots sitting beside una why you fly across oceans?
Lol. As a pilot, you wouldn't fly everyday. There is a maximum amount of hours you would fly every week because there are other pilots waiting to fly. It's not like you are going to own one aircraft to yourself, other pilots need flight hours too.
Am in Lagos and so is my hubby. He didn't fly everyday and most times when he does, he's back by evening.
i have read about Atlantic aviation and i believe when you fly across the ocean, you wouldn't sleep there, would you? So you would be back home after closing, just like any other normal job. I think you would even close before a typical banker. There are only a few exceptions where you have to travel out of the state, and in most cases, you could still come back that day. Helicopters don't fly for too long cos they have to refuel.
i know a woman that flies fixed wings and her husband is a naval officer who is mostly offshore. But i didn't get the job right? So God knows best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.