Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation (22264 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
icecrown:

I doubt if they are.....

hey madam, please can you ask your hubby if he knows anything about Wombat-CS and what the test is about?

Its a coordination test, to ascertain your hand, eye and feet ability to synchronize and work independently. It comes in varying stages. At this stage, be very confident. Read the instruction carefully and follow them. You should fare well at this stage my friends.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Ebenkay: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Has anybody received an invite for the next stage after the assesment and interview excercise?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Rebeni: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
okzcorp:

Its a coordination test, to ascertain your hand, eye and feet ability to synchronize and work independently. It comes in varying stages. At this stage, be very confident. Read the instruction carefully and follow them. You should fare well at this stage my friends.
www.aero.ca/the_WOMBAT-CS.html

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by larrydee6: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
okzcorp:

Okzcorp, is it true dat Atlantic aviation av sent emails to some people.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by blayz0923: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
I haven't heard of anyone who has received an email for the next stage after the interview and assessment.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by okzcorp: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2014
larrydee6:

Okzcorp, is it true dat Atlantic aviation av sent emails to some people.

YES ITS TRUE
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by icecrown: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think very few people made it to the stage with Atlantic Aviation HR.....

Yes they have concluded the sending of mails, the review begins on Monday next week

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Tosadi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
icecrown:

Yes they have concluded the sending of mails, the review begins on Monday next week
que sera sera

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wasn't really expecting much from the interview. Glober profilers look like some quacks to me. They probably don't know what their client (Atlantic Aviation) wanted or don't know how to incorporate this into their selection process and interview questions. I remember being asked all sort of silly questions like why would I chose bottled water over sachet water? Why would a kid prefer Fanta to water? At a point I got confused whether I was actually being interviewed for cadet pilot position or for the job of a marketer?
Should I be invited for any test with Global Profilers handling it, I wouldn't even bother wasting my time to attend.
icecrown:

2 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Generaloluseye: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijamark:
I wasn't really expecting much from the interview. Glober profilers look like some quacks to me. They probably don't know what their client (Atlantic Aviation) wanted or don't know how to incorporate this into their selection process and interview questions. I remember being asked all sort of silly questions like why would I chose bottled water over sachet water? Why would a kid prefer Fanta to water? At a point I got confused whether I was actually being interviewed for cadet pilot position or for the job of a marketer?
Should I be invited for any test with Global Profilers handling it, I wouldn't even bother wasting my time to attend.
same goes for bristows, they ll ask u whether u ve been near an helicopter before, whether u ve been to an airport before.........whether yes or no does not mean u cannot be a successful pilot. Na them know wetin they worry them

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by MrKwaziri: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just thinking ,Like how many people made it to the next stage?
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by blayz0923: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=MrKwaziri post=27231228]Just thinking ,Like how many people made it to the next stage?[/quote

My person, I tire oh. Someone just came here to tell us he got the mail for the next stage and we just bought it. No proof no nothing.

Out of over 50 that were there on Thursday not to mention Wednesday and Friday. He seems to be the only one who got the mail.

3 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by MOBIL11: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=blayz0923 post=27233554][/quote]

Bro, move on, no dulling. Whether you don't believe it or no proof , they have called unless is in batches. Goodluck.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by icecrown: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
See a copy of the invite below as proof...

Dear Mr xxxxx,

We are pleased to inform you that you would be progressing to the next stage of formal Interviews for Atlantic Aviation cadet programme.

You have been scheduled for a formal interview with Atlantic Aviation according to tentative details below:

Company: Atlantic Aviation
Role: Cadet Pilot
Location: Pro Space Centre, 18a Olu Holloway Road, off Kingsway Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria (First building on the right from Kingsway entrance, Former KPMG Building on former temple road and beside fantasy land on Kingsway Road, Ikoyi)

Assessment Schedule

Date
Description
Time
20th October 2014
Group Exercise
13.30hrs - 15.30hrs
21st October 2014
Panel Interview
09.00hrs - 11.30hrs
23rd  October 2014
WOMBAT
08.30hrs - 09.15hrs

Pre-Assessment Instructions:
·         Read the WOMBAT instructions before attending the session
·         On each day, please arrive at least 30 minutes before each session
·         Please bring a copy of this email as evidence of your invitation
·         Contact on arrival: Mfon Nwabuoku
·         This is a formal process-please dress accordingly
·         All the materials you would need would be provided

We look forward to receiving you. Confirm attendance by replying to this mail. If you have any issues on the day, contact Mfon Nwabuoku on 07015830635.

Mfon B Nwabuoku
Crew Support Supervisor
 Atlantic Aviation Ltd
#5 Emeyal Street, GRA II, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Congrats bro. Glober Profiler owes others at least a letter of rejection. This further shows how incompetent an HR firm they are.
Should Atlantic Aviation recruit next time and Global Profiler isn't the HR consulted, I'll give it another try. Congratulations again to those selected.
icecrown:

Dear Mr xxxxx,

We are pleased to inform you that you would be progressing to the next stage of formal Interviews for Atlantic Aviation cadet programme.

You have been scheduled for a formal interview with Atlantic Aviation according to tentative details below:

Location: Pro Space Centre, 18a Olu Holloway Road, off Kingsway Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria (First building on the right from Kingsway entrance, Former KPMG Building on former temple road and beside fantasy land on Kingsway Road, Ikoyi)

Assessment Schedule

Date
Description
Time
20th October 2014
Group Exercise
13.30hrs - 15.30hrs
21st October 2014
Panel Interview
09.00hrs - 11.30hrs
23rd  October 2014
WOMBAT
08.30hrs - 09.15hrs

We look forward to receiving you. Confirm attendance by replying to this mail. If you have any issues on the day, contact Mfon Nwabuoku on 07015830635.

Mfon B Nwabuoku
Crew Support Supervisor
 Atlantic Aviation Ltd
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Damsifrank: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2014
icecrown:

Dear Mr xxxxx,

Assessment Schedule

Date
Description
Time
20th October 2014
Group Exercise
13.30hrs - 15.30hrs
21st October 2014
Panel Interview
09.00hrs - 11.30hrs
23rd  October 2014
WOMBAT
08.30hrs - 09.15hrs

Mfon B Nwabuoku
Crew Support Supervisor
 Atlantic Aviation Ltd

Congrats Icecrown. Thanks for updating the house, Wish you all the best in your next set of test and interviews.
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by davide470(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry Guys. i started the derail and am ending it.

Have a wonderful week and success to those doing their interviews. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by MrKwaziri: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hi guys, Room seem so quiet. So whats up with the guys that did their interview today, hope it went well? Success to you all . Cheers
Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Ametoe: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks to all the well wishers. My assessment at Atlantic Aviation went very well and I am very hopeful and I will continue to say that indeed Global Profilers is by far one of the best recruiting agencies I know and it is not because I got called. What many do not understand about recruitment processes is that it is an individual race. People get called in at different times so long as the position is still being filled. I have heard of cases where after months of completing a stage an individual is called for the next stage so if you have not been called and you have not gotten a rejection or unsuccessful letter, you still stand a chance of been called. These people know what they are doing and who they are looking for.

@naijamark, I do not believe the questions you were asked are silly in any way. These kind of questions are unexpected questions that throws you off guard and I believe they are to test your critical reasoning and analytical mind moreover, it is a graduate trainee position, what do they expect that we would know about flying and aviation except what we have been able to google and crame. They obviously do not want la crame la pour kind of people but people with sound minds that can analyse the most seemingly ridiculous situations and questions and still come up with something sensible and intelligent. So sorry if that was too challenging for you, guess you are not the type they are looking for

1 Like

Re: Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
If you check my earlier post, I wished those selected luck and you don't have to throw it at my face. The bold is uncalled for. Because you got a Global Profiler shortlist doesn't make you better than me or all other candidates that didn't make it to the next round. What silly challenge is too much for me to face? I am a proud graduate of a prestigious university, graduated top of my class above 90 percentile! So a silly question about bottle of water and fanta is a challenge? What I expect you to do having made it to the next stage is to remain focused and prayerful and get the job not picking fight, except you are a staff of Global Profiler which I'm beginning to think is the case here.
Once again, congratulations to those who were selected to move on to the next stage of the exercise.
Ametoe:
Thanks to all the well wishers. My assessment at Atlantic Aviation went very well and I am very hopeful and I will continue to say that indeed Global Profilers is by far one of the best recruiting agencies I know and it is not because I got called. What many do not understand about recruitment processes is that it is an individual race. People get called in at different times so long as the position is still being filled. I have heard of cases where after months of completing a stage an individual is called for the next stage so if you have not been called and you have not gotten a rejection or unsuccessful letter, you still stand a chance of been called. These people know what they are doing and who they are looking for.

@naijamark, I do not believe the questions you were asked are silly in any way. These kind of questions are unexpected questions that throws you off guard and I believe they are to test your critical reasoning and analytical mind moreover, it is a graduate trainee position, what do they expect that we would know about flying and aviation except what we have been able to google and crame. They obviously do not want la crame la pour kind of people but people with sound minds that can analyse the most seemingly ridiculous situations and questions and still come up with something sensible and intelligent. So sorry if that was too challenging for you, guess you are not the type they are looking for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / Should I Accept This Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.