Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,886 members, 7,824,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland (25759 Views)

5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies / WTH! Bridegroom Molests a guest on his own wedding / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by emmabest2000(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Herrmes: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Asss-kissing
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by wo1F(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,funny guy,I remember that topic also.
Correct girl! Thanks for having my back there jare. You must be a first class student cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by nhurhetee(m): 2:54am On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: 7) u would also save urself from insults from ignorant fellows who don't share same idea as u cheesy
And I shuld agree wit ur Foolish idea?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by marcyemi(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo: 5 Features you miss as a guest on Nairaland
Being a registered member of Nairaland comes with its unique thrill and benefits. Visiting nairaland as a guest excludes you from such benefits. Some of the features and benefits guest viewers miss out on are as below:

Signatures: Looking at the signature of some users can be educative, informative and sometimes annoying. Even as a registered user, I didn't know I was missing out on this feature until I created my own signature. Peoples signature can give some level of insight about their real life personalities.

Likes: There are some pretty funny and very enlightening posts on nairaland that just makes you laugh and feel good that you feel like returning the favour to such posters for making your day by hitting their like button. As a guest you don't get to see the like buttons let alone hitting one.

Follow: You may come across some topics that are of high interest to you. But as a guest on the forum, you simply miss out on following such topics as you won't receive notifications when such threads are updated. At times it might take you minutes and lots of data to browse through the large collection of topics before you finally locate you favourite thread.

Mention: The fun of being a user of a forum is not complete if no one ever knows of your existence, talkless of quoting or mentioning you. The mention feature is one great feature that gives you relevance as a registerd user because you get to know when someone mentions your name on a particular thread or topic.

Reply:
Finally, being just an observer in my opinion has little or no fun. Making things happen or being among those who makes things happen in any forum or group or arena can be fulfilling on its own. It gives you a sense of relevance. As a guest, you miss out in contributing to very educative and informative topics.

There are many other features on Nairaland not available to guest, but these are the ones that really thrills me as a registered user.

Just reedit my profile. You are very right. Have been in nairaland since 2006,though have been in and out for a while. Thanks
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Beesluv: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Waspy: Taaaah....Op, you ain't getting no "like" from me, if that's what you looking for.

Your like doesn't count
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2014
freshness2020: So true OP..
The likes, mentions and the Shares are so on point. (I always refresh my browser for these features when I make comment. Lol).
Like ♈όϋ earlier stated , they really make ♈όϋ look relevant when ♈όϋ comment on a thread! (For the guests) Don't just learn by bn an onlooker alone come on board and let's rub minds together! I got to know Nairaland late. But τ̲̅ђe good thing is that am part of history!

Are u actually able to check out the people that liked your post cos am not able to do that?. Is the feature not available or I don't know how to go about doing it. Kindly educate me.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nnachi404(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Slonge2: after my weed, the next most important thing to me nairaland. the best part of my day is when i'm pooping, ma weed in my mouth and nairaland on ma palm. i love nairaland
bad guy chai you never live this thing?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Nnachi404: bad guy chai you never live this thing?
. U dehy madt ni, I no fit leave am o.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by lawrenceunaa: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2014
nhurhetee: And I shuld agree wit ur Foolish idea?
i don't blame u

Let me save my energy for a better thing than waste it by exchange words with an attention seeker tongue
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by zizytd(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2014
I know most of d abbreviations here, but dis one called OP don make my head scatter trying to decipher d meaning, have been thinking for six months nw, I don tire, Abeg make una help me
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Btruth: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2014
But seriously, I'm only here to hammer those corrupt leaders and their cronies....e.g People Deceiving Party. Awon Obaye je gbogbo.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by OpraMenu(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2014
U min am
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
HisSexcellency: Will be right back.... Phcn just brought light, make i go hug transformer first before i comment
hmmm? :
HisSexcellency: Will be right back.... Phcn just brought light, make i go hug transformer first before i comment
hmmm?u want to die?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2014
zizytd: I know most of d abbreviations here, but dis one called OP don make my head scatter trying to decipher d meaning, have been thinking for six months nw, I don tire, Abeg make una help me

OP simply means original poster

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by olasha1(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2014
the most important part is.u wnt av access to that room/club to enjoy and read d best of moyathortocute,onihaxy,monyhunger,coolval and rossay d babe too gbasky ehn.etc
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by nwaobitex: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2014
i was a guest for 2 years shocked
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by iamteka: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2014
hatux: So? You think some are here for the same reasons as yours....
hahahaha... Lol
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Climax4: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2014
How does one get all this features
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2014
booqee: mumu i don do am nothing happen. angry

The thunder wen go fire u dey do press up, wait for it
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: no remember am abeg..b4 u go think say nah me b d gal smiley
hahahh...na she be dis oo....na she her sister introduced to nairaland lately...make una check her profile....una go catch her....lols.....runs outa thread
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Princealex1(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Plz hw do i comment witout quote,cus i only have or see perhaps the like,share,report and quote feature on the thread??
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2014
nice one op.

I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Price: 100k

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Princealex1: Plz hw do i comment witout quote,cus i only have or see perhaps the like,share,report and quote feature on the thread??

look at the top or buttom of the thread and you will see the "reply" link. You make comments with the reply link.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Mavrick2012: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

grin grin the kain ppl wey de dis forum enh, chai grin
hey!
how is Nnamdi?we attended the same school,
and mama Nnamdi,kai,that woman sweet die.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by donwise1(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Nairaland ghostmoders una don hear?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Vikky014(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Slonge2: after my weed, the next most important thing to me nairaland. the best part of my day is when i'm pooping, ma weed in my mouth and nairaland on ma palm. i love nairaland
Smokers are liable to.......complete it abeg
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Wkaay(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo:

I understand fp (front page), ftc (first to comment), but stc, ttc and maybe etc, I don't seem to understand them. Maybe I've still got alot to learn cheesy
second to comment,third to comment etc
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Spidermon: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014

You can as well chook your d*ck into one of the power terminals while you are at it.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by AriDsexy(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: no remember am abeg..b4 u go think say nah me b d gal smiley
Ok dear,totally forgotten.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by AriDsexy(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
wo1F:
Correct girl! Thanks for having my back there jare. You must be a first class student cheesy cheesy
I wish I came out with a 1st class o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.