Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes (3695 Views)

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Arinze96(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
What has died might not be dead- Uhmmm! forgotten

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2014
nigerianvenom: tans for quoting me.nices quotes all tru
yu re wecom sir. cheesy
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2014
BlackTechnology: "The reason a man weeps when a woman whom we loves has no love for him is because he fails to realise that God might be saving him from the woman's unseen intolerable problem." Easternleopard
nice one bro
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by stebell(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2014
egift: "It will remain a miracle if Jonathan escape jail after office" - Egift

GEJ given yu nite mares till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by coolscott(m): 3:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Longeria: "What did it profit Awolowo to starve Biafran children to death and still commit suicide."

By LONGERIA.

Point of correction. Ojukwu was actively involved in the starvation of Biafran children and adults as all the world has known (and currently knows) till today

This first link gives some information: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/revealed-how-ojukwu-rejected-food-aid-for-starving-biafrans/

This second link has the full open letter that was published in the Morning Post, Lagos, August 17, 1968:
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/biafran-documents-goldsteins-open-letter-of-resignation-to-odumegwu-ojukwu.html

Ojukwu is only considered a hero by Igbos, to satisfy their desire for a historical hero for the race, as prior history actually provides nothing of that sort to the people.

~ South-south voice

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by thankyouJesus(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Chai. You have missed your medication again.
you didt get the meaning of my post. Your case is like a journalist who went to interview a doctor in a psychie hospital
J: Good morning sir.
D: Good morning.
J: thank you for having me.
D: you are welcome.
J: so doctor, how do you differentiate between a normal and abnormal patient?
D: thats easy
j: how?
D: we will fill up the water basin and ask the patient to unfill it by giving the patient a spoon and a bucket.
J: thats easy. No patient will fail the test, all they have to do is make use of the bucket to unfill and pour away.
D: *screaming* nurse, come and take this patient (journalist) to ward 8.. I never knew I was speaking to a . . . . . . . . . . All he has to do his displace the tube of the basin and it will unfill itself.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by pazienza(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
coolscott:

Point of correction. Ojukwu was actively involved in the starvation of Biafran children and adults as all the world has known (and currently knows) till today

This first link gives some information: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/revealed-how-ojukwu-rejected-food-aid-for-starving-biafrans/

This second link has the full open letter that was published in the Morning Post, Lagos, August 17, 1968:
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/biafran-documents-goldsteins-open-letter-of-resignation-to-odumegwu-ojukwu.html

Ojukwu is only considered a hero by Igbos, to satisfy their desire for a historical hero for the race, as prior history actually provides nothing of that sort to the people.

~ South-south voice

Stop talking trash, the NA was hoping to use the excuse of the land corridor to make way into Igbo hinterland,which Ojukwu rightly rejected. If the Nigerians were honest, they wouldn't have been shooting down planes from charitable organisations bringing in food and relief material to Biafra. And there was equally the issue of food poisoning if the food were allowed to pass through Nigeria and Nigerians to Biafra.

Your use of South South at the end of your funny post is ridiculous,considering the fact that Nzeogwu the leader of the so called coup was from the present South South, like wise many gallant Biafran soldiers from Anioma, with Achuzia leading the line.
Not to talk about other proud Igbo groups like Ndoki,Asa,Egbema, all in South South.
You simply can't be more South southern than Ndiigbo.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by PenSniper: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Longeria: "What did it profit Awolowo to starve Biafran children to death and still commit suicide."

By LONGERIA.

"And what will it profit Longeria to die committing suicide by self-invocation through Karma for ascribing suicide to someone who had not died by suicide"

By
PENSNIPER.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by sirjohnson(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2014
You are doomed without money and damned with it - Saasala
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by BabieGhagha(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Lacomus: If love don't cost a thing why is every one not in love
lol.abi ooo?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by overhypedsteve(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lacomus: If love don't cost a thing why is every one not in love
because some people re too poor to even afford free things
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by oduaboy1: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerians don't panic,terrorist attacks happen everywhere--Jonathan
Ojuiku is dead but his manhood lives on--mama peace

DEMDEM

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
sirjohnson: You are doomed without money and damned with it - Saasala
your quote is there,wich one is dis one undecided
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by sirjohnson(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
emmysoftyou: your quote is there,wich one is dis one undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Hate him or love him, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a pace setter. He is not just a Leader, he grooms reputable leaders. --- barcanista 2014

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by bunmioguns(m): 3:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Everyone Has A Photographic
Memory Some Just Don't have Films - mukina2
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by talktimi(m): 4:20am On Sep 21, 2014
musiwa95: I believe the Army should give clemency to 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa

I believe after 5 years of boko haram, It is obvious, it is getting to them. And it is sad that they got frustrated with the system.
I also believe the army should show a form of appreciation to all military men and police, to reward them with 100,000 bonus.. each instead.
5 years is a long time. biafra war was only 3 years

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
nice one but political @bacanista
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ba7man(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
"He who bends down to look at another man's @rsehole should never forget that his own is wide open.

Mathamat Ghandhi.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
egift: "It will remain a miracle if Jonathan escape jail after office" - Egift
''joblessness often makes the arsse do the talking of some hopeless piec'a'shiits''..
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
i love dat man call gandhi..his quote live after indian independent in 1947

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmysoftyou: nice one but political @bacanista
wich leader did he groom?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Hate him or love him, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a pace setter. He is not just a Leader, he grooms reputable leaders. --- barcanista 2014
which reputable leaders he groom...? Abeg park well
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
lovepoems: which reputable leaders he groom...? Abeg park well
https://www.nairaland.com/1910724/prominent-men-underwent-tinubus-tutelage

I donÞ argue bliÑdly
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: https://www.nairaland.com/1910724/prominent-men-underwent-tinubus-tutelage

I donÞ argue bliÑdly
they work unda tinubu administration does not necessarily means tinubu groom them,it s jus lik saying okonjo iweala ,works unda obj administration then obj groom her. Bro i dnt undastan dat link o

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmysoftyou: they work unda tinubu administration does not necessarily means tinubu groom them,it s jus lik saying okonjo iweala ,works unda obj administration then obj groom her. Bro i dnt undastan dat link o
dont mind him...no be only groom ,na broom u go tok...
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmysoftyou: they work unda tinubu administration does not necessarily means tinubu groom them,it s jus lik saying okonjo iweala ,works unda obj administration then obj groom her. Bro i dnt undastan dat link o
I don't like the way yu reason. Do you know who Ngozi was b4 Obj appointed her minister? Do you know the meaning of protege? Guy abeg shift
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by badmrkt(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
"A br€ast at hand is better than a thousand in their holdings"... (badmrkt)

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by agabaI23(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2014
emmysoftyou: The very best of nairalanders' quote

1)If egg is broken by outside force,life ends.if broken by inside force,life begins.great things always come from inside... by sirjohnson

2)Some people do not realise what they have until it s gone ......by unknown/100cents

3)Don’t judge anybody until you know 'em. Don’t underestimate 'em until you challenge 'em. And don’t talk about 'em until you talk to 'em... ByTallesty

4)You erased our data but you cant erase our memories.nairaland remembers....... (by seun)

5)when yu get to the top,yu become the topic.........by kayraph

6)I'm mysterious as the darkside of the moon,
my apologies,if yu follow me and i dont follow back!the only spot i can spare has been taking.....by coldfeet

7)Trust me! The way i act here is a way different from when yu meet me......... by shady98

coolYu dont know whom yur friends are until something bad happens to you.......by suarezilla

9)In his heart a man plans his course but the lord determines his step........ By richieboi1

10)Dont look down on anyone except yu re ready to pick the person up............by nigerianvenom

11)Yu cant change how people treat you or what they say about you.all you can do is change how you react to it..........by mizmycoli

12)Tribalism is about arrogance and fear.the fear of ''other'' and the arrogance to think you re somehow better when you re just a flawed and fallible as everyone else............by horayce

13)if only yu can see women more than mere sex object meant for intimate gratification,yu will live happier............ by agabai23

14)keep trying,dont stop,untill you rich by emmy

15)am 3310,o ja bo ko fo,ignoring fools since 1887.....by sexkills/unknown

These are one of the best quotes i ve pick out,you can add yours if you ve the best quote in your signature... wink..
lol

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Ordinary stealing is not corruption.

Unknown.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Jmain: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
"nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo" =====> Tolexander . . . . . .

"The Purest Form of War is One on One" . . . . .Jmaine wink
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by lovepoems(f): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain: "nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo" =====> Tolexander . . . . . .

"The Purest Form of War is One on One" . . . . .Jmaine wink
i ve seen dis bfore ,,,nice quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso / Ogun Generates N6bn monthly / Pictured: Femi Fani-kayode Shows Off His Ghanaian Wife Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.